Ostarine / Dermacrine / Alphamax (or AbE) stack

pjunior33

Awards
So i have 85 pills left of 5 mg Ostarine - i want to use these up and was looking for some good supps to stack it with.

I was thinking Dermacrine and Alphamax (as i like the arimistane) or possibly AbE if that's a better choice?

What are some recommendations -- i also have PCT Rev Black and Pure Test

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You could get a serm for pct as well and then maybe throw in a product like anafuse in there with it. That would be a good addition. If you havent heard of anafuse you can check it out at Strong Supplement Shop for more info and look at our logs in the supplement logs section. But personally i would use anafuse or epi 2.0.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So i have 85 pills left of 5 mg Ostarine - i want to use these up and was looking for some good supps to stack it with.

I was thinking Dermacrine and Alphamax (as i like the arimistane) or possibly AbE if that's a better choice?

You can stack Dermacrine, AlphaMax and ABE. ABE and AlphaMax together may cause some GI distress for some. You would not know until you run both together. You could also run AlphaMax during PCT.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

You can stack Dermacrine, AlphaMax and ABE. ABE and AlphaMax together may cause some GI distress for some. You would not know until you run both together. You could also run AlphaMax during PCT.