Iron-Tek 17-alpha oxo nolone

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
I just picked this up today to try for next month. It was only 31 bucks and the owner of the store where I get stuff, who is very trustworthy and will say if his supplements will work or not said this supplement is legit. It is an anti-aromatise, NO, prohormone alternative. I figured I would use it if I can;t get Max LMG where I live. I also, am using Novadex extreme now for PCT because I was starting to get gyno, cleared it up real quick, I am on day 5 of it and love it. The owner of the store I go to has been waiting a long tme to get this product in after the prohormone ban. This might be a good stacker for post cycle with Novadex or Rebound XT.

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else heard any good things about this or its chemical structure?

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Never heard of it, sounds interesting though.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
A 700mg proprietary blend of (25)-D-Spirosta-3,5-Diene, NeoHecogenin and Desoxydiosgenin, doesn't look too impressive to me.

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
Well, considering that I haven't heard anything bad of it, I figured a shot at it won't hurt. I am currently bulking up for football, and I am going to try this and that to see what works for me. What have you heard of the chemical makeup?

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
so is that it, or is there other stuff in it as well?

Pimp C

Awards
the 6-keto derivatives in it could be very promising.