Best creatine on market?

bb333

Awards
  • Established
5gr di creatina monoidrata micronizzata tutti i giorni dopo colazione, per sempre :)

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I personally like using SNS Creatine Mono. The quality is great and the price is unbeatable.

Nutraplanet currently has a great deal on SNS creatine.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SNS Creatine Mono. $9.97 for 1200 grams. Will last you 8 months.

No need for fancy crap. Creatine Mono is still the best and works great. If you want to pay for a pretty label and marketing look elsewhere though. The only thing any of these new designer creatines will do is steal your money for a product that is inferior to the original and best creatine out there- creatine monohydrate.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I use Cremax by Performax Labs. It is a Micronized Creatine Monohydrate.
I have LG Sciences Creatine Monohydrate on order. I got a free Glutamine with that, so I'm pretty happy :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Just creatine?

Just mono.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Creatine + bicarb

Suppversity has a write up on it if I'm not mistaken

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
CreMax is a great option. Contains 5g Micronized Creatine Monohydrate. Has a blend of Tuarine, Betaine Anhydrous and Creatinol O Phosphate, 1g of each. Also an electrolyte blend for Hydration.

Great creatine and you can feel a difference from the first couple doses. It also mixes perfectly clear, is tasteless and odorless so perfect for adding to your pre workout or post workout protein shake. As well, it can be found for about $17 so its a great deal as well!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use Cremax by Performax Labs. It is a Micronized Creatine Monohydrate.
I have LG Sciences Creatine Monohydrate on order. I got a free Glutamine with that, so I'm pretty happy :)
Thanks for the support!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
BPI build HD, great if you work late and don t want to take a pre workout, the focus part of build hd make for a great workout without stim.

NEBinAK

NEBinAK

Awards
Whatever creating mono from whatever brand you trust, unless you have issue with creative mono it's going to be your most affordable option and work as well as any of kind in the long run

TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Awards
BPI build HD, great if you work late and don t want to take a pre workout, the focus part of build hd make for a great workout without stim.
Build HD is awesome. It's so much more than just creatine. The added Alpha-GPC is one of the focal components

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
If you want to just get a ton of bulk Creatine mono then I'd go with

http: //orbitnutrition.com/cart/creatine-supplements/creatine-monohydrate/optimum-nutrition-creatine-powder-2000g.html

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've done that for a while with good success.

But every time I bring it up on the boards, people mention bicarb crapsplosions
My understanding is that you just have to build your tolerance to it. Start low dosing and slowly progress. That way your stomach doesn't react so... explosively.. to it