Mind and Muscle supplements

young4life

Awards
  • Established
Anybody here use there T2 and Rise and Swell supplements?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I just started using T2. I may be able to answer your questions, but these guys can help also, cheftepesh1 and NurseGray

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
T2 is great. I use it everyday!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
What's the benefits of T2 and Rise and Swell? The latter uses Yohimbine and from what I've read I try to stay away from that.
Benefits of using these supplements are far too many to list in this forum. Read this article and many many others on our site. Click the hyperlinks and read those articles. So so much information. You will find the answers to your questions.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1430323398.243516.jpg

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
What's the benefits of T2 and Rise and Swell? The latter uses Yohimbine and from what I've read I try to stay away from that.
What did you read exactly

young4life

Awards
  • Established
What did you read exactly
To be honest, the same type of warnings I've read about other herbs which I still take anyway lol. But with Yohimbine a lot of supplements stopped including it which lead me to believe that there must be something to the warnings of this particular herb.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Where do some of these warnings come from?

young4life

Awards
  • Established
Where do some of these warnings come from?
Here's some from BB.com:
Serious side effects observed in these short-term studies were infrequent and reversible. Side effects reported using yohimbine include: nervousness, irritability, insomnia, headache, skin flushing, anorexia, nausea, gastric distress, diarrhea, vomiting, palpitations, tachycardia, dysuria, pain, increased blood pressure, dizziness, sweating, weight gain, constipation, and anxiety. Always consult your doctor when using yohimbine-containing products.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Ok so as a nurse this sounds to me like bunching a whole heap of things together just to cover all basis. Plus on top of that they stated infrequently. I would not base your judgment in this in anyway. Try it for yourself. This probably isn't even a real study. Read the article below. Make sure you hit the hyperlinks too.

Attachments

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Plus almost all of these "side effects" are pretty much the staple side effects/adverse reactions for almost all medications. Including things like Tylenol and many OTC medications the public uses everyday

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Plus almost all of these "side effects" are pretty much the staple side effects/adverse reactions for almost all medications. Including things like Tylenol and many OTC medications the public uses everyday
You're not really being fair to him though as yohimbine gives many people crippling anxiety.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I have never experienced it nor anyone I know who have used it. Which is why I said try it for yourself. Sounds to my like if your worried about crippling anxiety from yohombine or any other supplement. It's safe to say your probably prone to it anyhow or putting yourself more at risk for anxiety. State of mind young padawan

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have never experienced it nor anyone I know who have used it. Which is why I said try it for yourself. Sounds to my like if your worried about crippling anxiety from yohombine or any other supplement. It's safe to say your probably prone to it anyhow or putting yourself more at risk for anxiety. State of mind young padawan
If OP is worried about something as problematic as anxiety, he should be given the full details of the issues with it. That's why we're here. :)

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
True

young4life

Awards
  • Established
No problems with anxiety here and I want to keep it that way.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No problems with anxiety here and I want to keep it that way.
Bro just get a cheap bottle of yohimbine and try it out, everyones tolerance is different. I personally love yohimbine. Great for cutting.

If you can tolerate it, get the rise and swell, i havent tried but alot of people like it. Also you could alsways just give it a shot, more than likely youll be fine, but it may really bother you. Id personally just buy it and see if it works for me, thats what i always do. Trial and error.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
And if you have stim issues go with nocturnus. I love that stuff.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Yohimbine sounds like a good name for an animal

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Op is nervous about taking Y because it might make him nervous. Interesting

NurseGray