Supplement question

buffbuddy

Awards
Just wondering what you would suggest as the best single supplement a bodybuilder could use with value in mind

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Creatine ;)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Single compound, creatine.

Value and effectiveness from a Supplement,
Ergonine.

9 of the most studied ingredients for performance and muscle growth all at proper doses.
Also fat loss and recovery benefits.

Myogens double to help mitigate fat gain. As they assist muscle growth they are a big aesthetic boost, on top of both long and short
term fat loss.

So having properly dosed creatine, betaine anhydrous, and Ferulic acid is huge.

Every inclusion assists perfoemance, so even dieting you will perform better. Or set PRs.

9 of the best staples, under $1/day, even more off using my code "driven"

AND a free Amalyzed supplement of your choice.

Want fat loss? Grab Target A2

Performance? Grab Amentomax

Etc.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
it really all depends on your goals to. Some good ones were mentioned above. If you're wanting to lose weight and get defined. You're going to want a fat burner and maybe something like erase pro or some type of lean out product. If you want to build some muscle and strength then you can look into a natural anabolic maybe abe or epichatenin. Creatine is a well studied supplement and good for strength. So there's an idea. There's tons of great products out there though. Maybe browse around at Strong Supplement Shop and i'm sure you'll find a product you like for your goals there.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly creatine is probably it. It's the most proven as effective and ridiculously cheap. If you could just pick one supplement that would probably be it. Ergonine is probably the best all in one supplement available. Anything after that would depend specifically on your goals which is how most supplements are created/marketed as.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I dont get diddly from creatine, so my numero uno ingredient would be PA

blaze01

Banned
Awards
Couldn't agree more with everyone here creatine is the **** when it comes to bodybuilding naturally great strength gains

DaLegend4445

Awards
Creatine no doubt!
I'm r Running ArA/ABE for 8 weeks. What do you think are must have staples in that?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Creatine no doubt! I'm r Running ArA/ABE for 8 weeks. What do you think are must have staples in that?
Ergonine covers all if them for you

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
breezy11 is the man!

buffbuddy

Awards
Thanks for everyone's help. I ended up going with Ergonine. Write up convinced me and I learned a few things as well. Went with Nanaberry. High hopes for it.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Thanks for everyone's help. I ended up going with Ergonine. Write up convinced me and I learned a few things as well. Went with Nanaberry. High hopes for it.
You will enjoy it!

Good choice with nanaberry

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Excellent choice on product and flavor!