I run with f-95, what could I add more?
any advice is appreciated

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
what I would serve pharmaceutical grade? I do not do anything that is aas / ph
I look to run a stack to ReComp / cutting + boost testosterone
Is this for PCT? I wouldnt call rebirth a SERM so if this is a PCT I would suggest picking up a pharma grade serm.

In terms of it being a good product though, it looks promising :D

Stack looks good. No need for more iMO

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
what I would serve pharmaceutical grade? I do not do anything that is aas / ph
I look to run a stack to ReComp / cutting + boost testosterone
Oh, then what you have is perfect for your goals. I wouldn't add extra to that. Follidrone, Rebirth, Prolactone and DAA is a very comprehensive stack.

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
That's why he asked if it was for PCT..
no is not a pct, I would like to plan a stack to dry a little but without losing muscle mass.
use creatine post workout, Anavite as multivitamin, whey isolate etc.
CarbonX only intra-workout ..
I try to build a stack that fits my goal

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
no is not a pct, I would like to plan a stack to dry a little but without losing muscle mass.
use creatine post workout, Anavite as multivitamin, whey isolate etc.
CarbonX only intra-workout ..
I try to build a stack that fits my goal
Follidrone will help you preserve mass, Rebirth will help lean you out and prolactrone is good for all the L Dopa benefits. With F95, you have one killer stack

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
Follidrone will help you preserve mass, Rebirth will help lean you out and prolactrone is good for all the L Dopa benefits. With F95, you have one killer stack
I got a free bottle Erase new formula, say that I can add it, or maybe it would be wasted with Rebirth? however at home I still have a bottle glycophase. l add? or would it be too much?
because the main function of rebirth, is act as Serm, what I could do before, then move on to rebirth?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Oh, then what you have is perfect for your goals. I wouldn't add extra to that. Follidrone, Rebirth, Prolactone and DAA is a very comprehensive stack.
Totally agree in this case.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I got a free bottle Erase new formula, say that I can add it, or maybe it would be wasted with Rebirth? however at home I still have a bottle glycophase. l add? or would it be too much?
because the main function of rebirth, is act as Serm, what I could do before, then move on to rebirth?
don't take erase and rebirth at once, it will tank your E levels which is very bad for the body. GlycoPhase you can use before carb heavy meals at any time

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
don't take erase and rebirth at once, it will tank your E levels which is very bad for the body. GlycoPhase you can use before carb heavy meals at any time
why? daa + forskolin should boost the conversion of cholesterol into testosterone, then run erase as AI and Rebirth as Serm would make sense. or am I wrong?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Are you going to log these. I'd like to see what kind of results you get with this stack. I might have to try it out for myself. ha

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
why? daa + forskolin should boost the conversion of cholesterol into testosterone, then run erase as AI and Rebirth as Serm would make sense. or am I wrong?
it will not boost your test to ultra supra physiological levels where you would need 2 AI's. One is plenty good enough.

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
I understand, but the erase is an AI (antiestrogen) while the rebirth works as Serm. or did I miss something? I believe that they are two products that act in different ways, which is why I asked the opinion of someone who can clear my head, but apparently no one has been able to give me a concrete answer until now

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
I wouldn't consider Rebirth an AI..
But maybe I'm missing something too..

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
brundel kisaj halfhuman are your best points of contact. They may recommend stacking

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I just haven't seen enough logs on rebirth to safely say stack them, however, brundel might differ and explain it (as I don't know as he does)

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
Daa does not boost testosterone

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
Rebirth is supposed to function like a serm, and erase like an AI. Personally, I would save the erase for another time, or possibly consider it towards the end of your cycle if you want to harden up a bit more.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
and from what I deduce? how do you make such statements?
is the first time I hear such a thing:shocked:
there's a lot of contradicting evidence. But he got it from here: look in supplement science section. AM is wonky and won't let me post a link w/o 5000posts

RESULTS:
D-aspartic acid supplementation revealed no main effect for group in: estradiol; sex-hormone-binding-globulin; and albumin. Total testosterone was significantly reduced in D6 (P = 0.03). Analysis of free testosterone showed that D6 was significantly reduced as compared to D0 (P = 0.005), but not significantly different to D3. Analysis did not reveal any significant differences between D3 and D0. No significant correlation between initial total testosterone levels and responsiveness to d-aspartic acid was observed (r = 0.10, P = 0.70).

CONCLUSIONS:
The present study demonstrated that a daily dose of six grams of d-aspartic acid decreased levels of total testosterone and free testosterone (D6), without any concurrent change in other hormones measured. Three grams of d-aspartic acid had no significant effect on either testosterone markers. It is currently unknown what effect this reduction in testosterone will have on strength and hypertrophy gains

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
there's a lot of contradicting evidence. But he got it from here: look in supplement science section. AM is wonky and won't let me post a link w/o 5000posts

RESULTS:
D-aspartic acid supplementation revealed no main effect for group in: estradiol; sex-hormone-binding-globulin; and albumin. Total testosterone was significantly reduced in D6 (P = 0.03). Analysis of free testosterone showed that D6 was significantly reduced as compared to D0 (P = 0.005), but not significantly different to D3. Analysis did not reveal any significant differences between D3 and D0. No significant correlation between initial total testosterone levels and responsiveness to d-aspartic acid was observed (r = 0.10, P = 0.70).

CONCLUSIONS:
The present study demonstrated that a daily dose of six grams of d-aspartic acid decreased levels of total testosterone and free testosterone (D6), without any concurrent change in other hormones measured. Three grams of d-aspartic acid had no significant effect on either testosterone markers. It is currently unknown what effect this reduction in testosterone will have on strength and hypertrophy gains
then all users who take DAA especially in Post cycle, or even those who claim increased libido, better sleep etc. :thinking:

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rebirth will do NOTHING tbh. Totaly waste of money

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I understand, but the erase is an AI (antiestrogen) while the rebirth works as Serm. or did I miss something? I believe that they are two products that act in different ways, which is why I asked the opinion of someone who can clear my head, but apparently no one has been able to give me a concrete answer until now
Rebirth = "SERM"
Erase = AI

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can explain very short how it works.
SERM will NOT lower E but it will not let E binging to receptors.
Choosing Real SERM like Nolva and Clomid, Clomid is better for HPTA recovery. The reason is that it has higher affinity for the receptors at the hypothalamus,while Nolvadex has higher affinity for the receptors in the breast tissue

AI will be the right choice if goal is to lower E levels.

If you dont have high E levels, I see no point running an AI.

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
thanks for your explanation,
ok, but since REBIRTH is a natural product (not prohormone) I could use it as a test-booster, I saw some users use the Reversitol v2 as a testosterone booster, and we all know that the Reversitol v2 is also a Serm
I honestly do not understand the difference ....

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
by that I mean that the rebirth is not a real pharmaceuticals SERM, and as such can not have the same effects as the nolvadex, unless it is being manipulated the compound ...
I do not think you can compare it to a pharmaceutical Serm, ellacig acid can not have such power being only an antioxidant, even if it is found in high doses or with a carrier that enhances the absorption, like e.Cottoni poliphenol rich extract, who owns Serm property, natural antioxidant, anti cancer etc .... so I thought (comparing it to Reversitol V2 just as an example) you can also use as t-amplifier or to improve the hormonal profile in general, as a control for estrogen, etc.
according to statements of the house BLR is a natural otc Serm, this makes it a fantastic product for PCT, as well as a ormonal optimizer, controls estrogen, and so I can have the ability to increase testosterone.
I personally love botanical extract-based compounds ...
but I'm not a chemist and is just my point of view, I'm not saying that it is definitely so ...

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
by that I mean that the rebirth is not a real pharmaceuticals SERM, and as such can not have the same effects as the nolvadex, unless it is being manipulated the compound ...
I do not think you can compare it to a pharmaceutical Serm, ellacig acid can not have such power being only an antioxidant, even if it is found in high doses or with a carrier that enhances the absorption, like e.Cottoni poliphenol rich extract, who owns Serm property, natural antioxidant, anti cancer etc .... so I thought (comparing it to Reversitol V2 just as an example) you can also use as t-amplifier or to improve the hormonal profile in general, as a control for estrogen, etc.
according to statements of the house BLR is a natural otc Serm, this makes it a fantastic product for PCT, as well as a ormonal optimizer, controls estrogen, and so I can have the ability to increase testosterone.
I personally love botanical extract-based compounds ...
but I'm not a chemist and is just my point of view, I'm not saying that it is definitely so ...
Some things just dont work in real world no matter what rat/animal studies says or how good it looks on paper.
Many of those things COULD work but the dose should be 10-100x higher too.

Please send me PM if you want more info