best non-hormonal supp/product you have ever used? - AnabolicMinds.com

best non-hormonal supp/product you have ever used?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Advanced Member

best non-hormonal supp/product you have ever used?

what is the best non-hormonal supplement you guys have ever used?

for me it has to be plain bulk CEE the first ever time i used it, its effects have diminished each time i have used it after the first, even when cycling off for periods of time. But that first time... oh boy. it rocked.

i'm kind of looking into getting crea-ethyl-thunder, see if that is even better than CEE by itself.

2. New Member

Citrulline Malate and Alcar each @ 5grams a day, will drastically increase most lifters physical+mental performance.

Definitely blew me away.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

X-Factor hands down.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
    •   

4. Registered User

kre-alkalyn..regular cm never worked for me..just a tip if u gonna run alcar that high use some antioxidants..as alcar can become pro-free radical..its in the monster anarchy stack thread..i posted it
  5. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis
    X-Factor hands down.
    I'm unfamiliar with this product.

could you elaborate some on this. for what purpose you used it, gains, any sides, etc.

or do you have a log somewhere?
  6. Pityin' fools since '81

ergopharm AMP
  7. Registered User

BCAAs w/ Citruline Malate

Saves the muscle and maintains energy while cutting.

I'm about to find out what it does when bulking.
  8. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

I have to agree with the CEE but the others sound interesting.
  9. New Member

CreEthyl Thunder, I was amazed at how much strength I gained in such a short period of time.
  10. "He's not human!"

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf
    BCAAs w/ Citruline Malate

I'm about to find out what it does when bulking.
    BCAA + Citrulline + Creatine is an awesome stack. Really all you need performance/growth wise.
  11. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Derek_aka_Beast
    BCAA + Citrulline + Creatine is an awesome stack. Really all you need performance/growth wise.
    cool. mind sharing the dosing/timing protocol.

i assume all three pre-workout, standard dosages. and the BCAA's several times a day at 10-20g or so?
  12. "He's not human!"

Quote Originally Posted by OmarJackson
    cool. mind sharing the dosing/timing protocol.

i assume all three pre-workout, standard dosages. and the BCAA's several times a day at 10-20g or so?
    Depending on when you workout:
    Breakfast: 5+ grams BCAA + 2.5 grams creatine*#
    Pre-Workout: 10-15 grams BCAA + 2.5 grams creatine* + 3 grams Citrulline Malate
    Post-Workout: 10-15 grams BCAA + 2.5 grams creatine* + 3 grams Citrulline Malate
    Bedtime: 5+ grams BCAA + 2.5 grams creatine*#

Xtend already has Citrulline Malate in it, so if you use that, I would do:
    Breakfast: 2 Scoops (7 grams BCAA + 1 gram CM) + 2.5 grams creatine*#
    Pre-Workout: 3 Scoops (10.5 grams BCAA + 1.5 grams CM) + 2.5 grams creatine*
    Post-Workout: 3 Scoops (10.5 grams BCAA + 1.5 grams CM) + 2.5 grams creatine*
    Bedtime: 2 Scoops (7 grams BCAA + 1 gram CM) + 2.5 grams creatine*#

So you would be taking 5 total servings of Xtend (35 grams BCAA and 5 grams Citulline Malate)

*Creatine monohydrate dosing
    #Optional
  13. Advanced Member

Derek...
    Are you not a fan of CEE? Also, have you ever heard anything negative about taking Creatine and BCAAs at the same time?

Thanks
  14. "He's not human!"

Quote Originally Posted by Odessa14
    Derek...
    Are you not a fan of CEE? Also, have you ever heard anything negative about taking Creatine and BCAAs at the same time?

Thanks
    There should be no negative effect taking BCAA and creatine at the same time.

I've tried CEE on two occasions. The first time I used VPX's CEX and I didn't notice anything. The second time I used ALRI's CEE caps and was making great strength gains. I am going to start using CEE next week (ALRI's CEE) so I can elaborate more then. As of right now though, I do no think CEE is worth the extra cost over creatine monohydrate.
  15. Advanced Member

Sounds good...I like your plan detailed here....I want to give it a run, I'll start stocking up...

Since Im loaded with CEE right now, I'll most likely be using it. The only alteration I will prob make will be changing the CM dose from 3 Pre and 3 Post to just 6 pre. I like how you have the creatine split up throughout the day. I will look into BCAAs and see if I can even afford adding those into my monthly supplement stockups...

O14
  16. Advanced Member

Derek, I remember in a different thread where you were talking about you and some of your friends experimenting with mega-dosing BCAA's, something like 40-50g/day if I remember correctly? What did you think of this dosing scheme, does it justify the extra cost when compared to the gains? What kind of gains did you experience when trying this?
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.

Adipokentix.
  18. "He's not human!"

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Dawg
    Derek, I remember in a different thread where you were talking about you and some of your friends experimenting with mega-dosing BCAA's, something like 40-50g/day if I remember correctly? What did you think of this dosing scheme, does it justify the extra cost when compared to the gains? What kind of gains did you experience when trying this?
    I feel for the gains and improvement in recovery I am seeing, high dosing BCAA is worth it. I think 30 grams/day would be a more economical way to use them while still reaping the benefits (Breakfast, pre/post workout, and bedtime). Getting BCAA around your workout is the most important thing, so even if you just did 10 grams pre and post workout it would be very beneficial.

I also think high doses of BCAA would be great for PCT as it should keep you anabolic/anti-catabolic while you are regaining you natural test production. I am scared to think of what a SD + BCAA cycle might do. I'm sure there is a ceiling effect as to how much BCAA can boost protein synthesis, but then if you stack it with an androgen, I'm guessing you would experience a synergistic effect.
  19. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Derek_aka_Beast
    I am scared to think of what a SD + BCAA cycle might do. I'm sure there is a ceiling effect as to how much BCAA can boost protein synthesis, but then if you stack it with an androgen, I'm guessing you would experience a synergistic effect.
    Speak of the : March 21st: Bring on the Superdrol

I just happen to be on that cycle right now. Up 9.6 lbs i less than 2 weeks. Of course the gains aren't pure muscle, but it is going well nonetheless. I will definitely continue to use them during PCT, and I plan to make BCAAs a staple of my program from now on. They worked great for preserving lbm while doing a few UD 2.0 cycles.

I've been taking the full dose right around before during and after my workout 10g/20g during and 5g in my protein shake after. I guess I should spread it out some more, or at least add it at breakfast and bedtime.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

EC stack
  21. Board Sponsor

The original LeptiGen

Most unfortunate that it had a ****ty profit margin, even at a $120 MSRP, for two weeks at max dose
  22. Supplement Jester

Quote Originally Posted by Par Deus
    The original LeptiGen

Most unfortunate that it had a ****ty profit margin, even at a $120 MSRP, for two weeks at max dose
    W...O...****ing...R...D

I shed a tear over the manufacturing difficulties and pricing limitations every single day I diet.
  23. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I love EHCL and Caffine!. No new age bull**** monkey juice, bull testical extracts for me!
  24. Senior Member

... said T-Bone in between his calisthenics and medicine ball workout. :-)
  25. Registered User

ok i forgot to add something..i def recommend anyone who wants a nonhormonal compliment to any creatine (cee kre-alkalyn,or cm) to try blackstar's OSMOLYTE .i love this i mix it with my kre-alkalyn tempted to add some bcaa's to it.i get a nice full look to me and i got it for like 10 bucks a bottle ,each ottle has 35 servings.the pumps on this get so intense for me it can cramp me up but i think im def a hyper responder
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

I've always liked BSL products. I wish they'd come out with something new. How did you get Osmolyte for $10? Cheaspest I've seen it is $20.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  27. Banned

Creatine Monohydrate. I haven't used it in a while because of some unusual side effects. Next would be Glucophase XR.
  28. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis
    I've always liked BSL products. I wish they'd come out with something new. How did you get Osmolyte for $10? Cheaspest I've seen it is $20.
    froogle.com my friend i bout 5 bottles from the place that was seling it that cheap
  29. Senior Member

Mojo - How did your osmolyte "pump" results compare to citrulline malate? Better? Have you used both? Thanks.
  30. Registered User

never used cit malate..never will to be honest..seems like a hmb to me from waht i have read..maybe it works maybe it doesnt..the names wojo with a "w"..lol.to be honest i cant comment on cit malate as i never used it im just giving u opinions on what i have used
  31. Senior Member

Sorry Wojo Mojo. I was hoping for someone to compare the 2. Maybe I'll do it myself... but I can't find that $10 offer on froogle. Could you email me?

P.S. CM works for me. It's not an HMB.
  32. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

Can I get an email too?!
  33. New Member

NoXplode...great pumps from it, muscles r alot fuller

CEE mixed with AAKG and BCAA would be good too...
  34. the triumph of the grill

My cows seem to like clen.

Lately I've been throwing (approximately) the following into my pre and post-WO shakes:

5g BCAAs
    1.5g CEE
    1.5g ALCAR
    1.5g Taurine
    1.5g Citrulline Malate
    1.5g l-Arginine-l-Malate (Syntrax Nitrous)
    1 tbsp splenda (masks the ass taste of the above pretty well)

I also take 200mg caffeine, 50mg ephedrine, 2g CLA, a couple doses of Sesathin, a multi-vitamin, and some extra zinc and potassium pre-workout. On the whole, it makes waking up at 5:30a to go to the gym pretty enjoyable :-)

I used to use NO-Xplode, but I like my current stack better, and it's lots cheaper.

-kwantam
  35. Registered User

ok i just checked the site i bout it from and they have raised the price on the stuff i got it for 45 bucks for 5 bottls still looks like the cheapest place i have seen tho so here is the link

http://workoutsupplies.com/PRODUCTDE...ax=&hc=&sb=&C=
  36. Board Supporter

Level A

EC
    Vinager
    Creatine
    Fish oil
    PHENOGEN - about the smartest supplement anyone ever put on the ****ing market. way over everybody's head. the only supplement that makes the result last after ending use. maintaining your setpoint while chronically overeating is pretty ****ing awesome, too bad nobody gets it :-(

Level B

Sesathin
    7-OXO
    A7E edit - I thought a7e was something its not. Im changing this to guggul extract
    BCAA's
  37. New Member

Without question the two best supplements in terms of strength/growth for me have been X-Factor and Product X Dermasize.

I swear I gained more strength and size over eight weeks of Product X than I did over eight weeks of 1-test transdermal and M1,4add (using "Big One" at 5 sprays twice per day and M1,4add at 120mg/day.) Every workout I increased strength on almost every exercise using Product X.

I guess I'm a creatine non-responder...neither monohydrate nor Vitargo CGL nor CEE produced any results that I couldn't have gotten without them.
  38. Supplement Jester

Quote Originally Posted by judge-mental
    Level A

EC
    Vinager
    Creatine
    Fish oil
    PHENOGEN - about the smartest supplement anyone ever put on the ****ing market. way over everybody's head. the only supplement that makes the result last after ending use. maintaining your setpoint while chronically overeating is pretty ****ing awesome, to bad nobody gets it :-(

Level B

Sesathin
    7-OXO
    A7E
    BCAA's
    I get Phenogen, if it's any consolation to you...lol

Good list by the way. I would add high-potency green tea extract and anti-oxidants (NAC, ALA) to Class A though. And I'm pretty sure 7-hydroxy-dhea gets better bioavailability than A7E, although its not like any literature exists on those ethylcarbonate esters to begin with...
  39. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by judge-mental
    Level A

EC
    Vinager
    Creatine
    Fish oil
    PHENOGEN - about the smartest supplement anyone ever put on the ****ing market. way over everybody's head. the only supplement that makes the result last after ending use. maintaining your setpoint while chronically overeating is pretty ****ing awesome, to bad nobody gets it :-(

Level B

Sesathin
    7-OXO
    A7E
    BCAA's
    The prices of Avantlabs products are just too high. I have tried Absolved, Lipoderm, and now Sesathin..That is when I had the extra money to blow on a product that I wasn't sure of its effectiveness. I was disapointed with absolved and lipo. I haven't finished the Sesathin product yet, its a good product but I woundn't have marketed it towards fat loss. Also the price could come down some. I might actually add it to my daily supps if it was priced more reasonably. I was thinking about trying the Phonogen next time I cut calories but theres just not that much feedback from it as far as reviews go. Also by nobody "gets it" do you mean nobody purchases much of it or no one understands the concept of its use?. Also there is no place that lists the "Supplement Facts" of Phenogen, just the saying "One bottle will last you approximately 30 days". I'm guessing thats at the recommended dose on the bottle which most people double. I really don't believe that much in fat loss products overall. People will be doing cardio for 1 hour twice a day every day, and weight training 5 times a week, and then take a "fat loss" product and assume that that is what helped lose the fat!.
  40. Supplement Jester

Phenogen:

Supplement Facts:
    Serving Size: 2 Capsules
    Servings Per Container: 90

Amount Per Serving:

Salvia Miltiorrhiza (40% tanshinones) 500mg
    SesaThin Powder (40% sesamin) 500mg
    Guanidinopropionic Acid 500mg

Other Ingredients:
    Microcrystalline cellulose. Directions: For those with a significant amount of bodyfat (above 15% for men and 25% for women) or those who store fat quite easily, use 2 capsules three times per day in conjuction with a reduced calorie diet (preferably a reduced carbohydrate diet).
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 129
    Last Post: 10-23-2012, 06:18 AM
  2. Best NO product you have used.
    By Phofer91 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-22-2010, 01:10 PM
  3. Best Non Hormonal Stack
    By toums in forum Supplements
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-04-2008, 09:12 AM
  4. Best non-hormonal test enhancer.....
    By Jergo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-30-2007, 10:55 AM
  5. what is the strangest thing you have ever cried about?
    By OmarJackson in forum General Chat
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 08-18-2005, 11:00 AM