best non-hormonal supp/product you have ever used?
- 04-09-2005, 05:30 PM
- 04-09-2005, 05:50 PM
Originally Posted by Loki
- 04-09-2005, 06:02 PM
Originally Posted by Nate Dawg
04-09-2005, 06:42 PM
It's being taken care of.Originally Posted by T-Bone
As Derek said, it is a repartitioner of calories (particularly glucose) that improves carbohydrate tolerance and accelerates fat loss on a diet, and reduces fat gain on a mass phase by distributing more ingested calories (and again glucose) to muscle, and preventing fat storage & triglyceride formation.So is phenogen used to maintain lbm while dieting, like an anti-catabolic supp, or is it just for fat loss?
04-10-2005, 07:35 AM
its much more than a repartitioner, IMO
its (main use for me) a product that massages your brain not to raise its resistance to leptin or maybe even repairs it while you overeat or eat regularly and an endo/overweight.
04-10-2005, 07:44 AM
Perchance you are mistaking Phenogen for Leptigen Rebirth??Originally Posted by judge-mental
04-10-2005, 03:26 PM
.... I have used phenogen for 8 weeks and read the write up and the references and did some research on my own.
04-13-2005, 09:44 AM
The entire LeptiGen line pretty much fits this as well.Originally Posted by judge-mental
I've definitely learned a great deal the last 2 years on the need to dummy and bro-proof supplements.
04-13-2005, 10:48 AM
X factor data is coming in and looking good. It's going to be on my "to try" list soon.
Similar Forum Threads
- By edje007 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 129Last Post: 10-23-2012, 08:18 AM
- By Phofer91 in forum SupplementsReplies: 34Last Post: 10-22-2010, 03:10 PM
- By toums in forum SupplementsReplies: 106Last Post: 11-04-2008, 11:12 AM
- By lifted in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 10-30-2007, 12:55 PM
- By OmarJackson in forum General ChatReplies: 53Last Post: 08-18-2005, 01:00 PM