best non-hormonal supp/product you have ever used?
- 04-09-2005, 04:30 PM
- 04-09-2005, 04:50 PM
- 04-09-2005, 05:02 PM
04-09-2005, 05:42 PM
It's being taken care of.Originally Posted by T-Bone
As Derek said, it is a repartitioner of calories (particularly glucose) that improves carbohydrate tolerance and accelerates fat loss on a diet, and reduces fat gain on a mass phase by distributing more ingested calories (and again glucose) to muscle, and preventing fat storage & triglyceride formation.So is phenogen used to maintain lbm while dieting, like an anti-catabolic supp, or is it just for fat loss?
04-10-2005, 06:35 AM
its much more than a repartitioner, IMO
its (main use for me) a product that massages your brain not to raise its resistance to leptin or maybe even repairs it while you overeat or eat regularly and an endo/overweight.
04-10-2005, 06:44 AM
04-10-2005, 02:26 PM
.... I have used phenogen for 8 weeks and read the write up and the references and did some research on my own.
04-13-2005, 08:44 AM
The entire LeptiGen line pretty much fits this as well.Originally Posted by judge-mental
I've definitely learned a great deal the last 2 years on the need to dummy and bro-proof supplements.
04-13-2005, 09:48 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By edje007 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 129Last Post: 10-23-2012, 07:18 AM
- By Phofer91 in forum SupplementsReplies: 34Last Post: 10-22-2010, 02:10 PM
- By toums in forum SupplementsReplies: 106Last Post: 11-04-2008, 10:12 AM
- By lifted in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 10-30-2007, 11:55 AM
- By OmarJackson in forum General ChatReplies: 53Last Post: 08-18-2005, 12:00 PM