best non-hormonal supp/product you have ever used?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. So is phenogen used to maintain lbm while dieting, like an anti-catabolic supp, or is it just for fat loss?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    Phenogen:

Supplement Facts:
    Serving Size: 2 Capsules
    Servings Per Container: 90

Amount Per Serving:

Salvia Miltiorrhiza (40% tanshinones) 500mg
    SesaThin Powder (40% sesamin) 500mg
    Guanidinopropionic Acid 500mg

Other Ingredients:
    Microcrystalline cellulose. Directions: For those with a significant amount of bodyfat (above 15% for men and 25% for women) or those who store fat quite easily, use 2 capsules three times per day in conjuction with a reduced calorie diet (preferably a reduced carbohydrate diet).
    That should really go up on the site.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Nate Dawg
    So is phenogen used to maintain lbm while dieting, like an anti-catabolic supp, or is it just for fat loss?
    It is a fat loss/anti fat gain supplement.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    That should really go up on the site.
    It's being taken care of.

So is phenogen used to maintain lbm while dieting, like an anti-catabolic supp, or is it just for fat loss?
    As Derek said, it is a repartitioner of calories (particularly glucose) that improves carbohydrate tolerance and accelerates fat loss on a diet, and reduces fat gain on a mass phase by distributing more ingested calories (and again glucose) to muscle, and preventing fat storage & triglyceride formation.

5. its much more than a repartitioner, IMO
    its (main use for me) a product that massages your brain not to raise its resistance to leptin or maybe even repairs it while you overeat or eat regularly and an endo/overweight.

6. Quote Originally Posted by judge-mental
    its much more than a repartitioner, IMO
    its (main use for me) a product that massages your brain not to raise its resistance to leptin or maybe even repairs it while you overeat or eat regularly and an endo/overweight.
    Perchance you are mistaking Phenogen for Leptigen Rebirth??

7. .... I have used phenogen for 8 weeks and read the write up and the references and did some research on my own.

8. Quote Originally Posted by judge-mental
    Level A

PHENOGEN - about the smartest supplement anyone ever put on the ****ing market. way over everybody's head...... too bad nobody gets it :-(
    The entire LeptiGen line pretty much fits this as well.

I've definitely learned a great deal the last 2 years on the need to dummy and bro-proof supplements.

9. X factor data is coming in and looking good. It's going to be on my "to try" list soon.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 129
    Last Post: 10-23-2012, 07:18 AM
  2. Best NO product you have used.
    By Phofer91 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-22-2010, 02:10 PM
  3. Best Non Hormonal Stack
    By toums in forum Supplements
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-04-2008, 10:12 AM
  4. Best non-hormonal test enhancer.....
    By lifted in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-30-2007, 11:55 AM
  5. what is the strangest thing you have ever cried about?
    By OmarJackson in forum General Chat
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 08-18-2005, 12:00 PM