Girlfriend and trimax?

z28man

Awards
  • Established
My girlfriend and I are about to buy an eliptical machine for the house so she can start exersizing and loosing the extra weight she's put on in the last couple years (ofcourse its convenient for me as well). But, no matter how much I inform her, the only way she'll go through with it is to see instant results. I was going to start her out on some trimax to go along with the cardio. The only diet she'll do (against my wishes) is a low carb diet, although its probably not even sub-maintanence cals. Anyway, she's not a petite girl, but she's not fat either. I believe she's about 5'8-5'9. I was thinking of one pill a day for 4-5 weeks, but was thinking maybe reach a max of two if one isnt sufficient. So, whats you guys advice on women and trimax? Is it reasonably safe for women?

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

It's safe...Lean One mentioned having a female client on it before...but the most integral part of her weightloss is her diet....make sure she sticks to it!

z28man

Awards
  • Established
Im gonna do my best, but you know how women can be :smite: .

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Watch what you say....WranglerGirl might kick your ass for such a comment!

The Experiment

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bump on the clean diet. I did something very dumb: I took Trimax. I wanted to get down to low bodyfat levels quick since I've been cutting for so long. I ate very poorly on it and lost absolutely no weight on it. A month later, I got my thyroid levels tested and were in the "normal" range. So eat clean or else you are just throwing your money away.

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
anyone know if trimax has any conflict with any of the birth control pills?

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
Watch what you say....WranglerGirl might kick your ass for such a comment!

LOL I do still have a orange belt in karate :) I can kick your ass ..............And for the record not all women are the same........just 99.9%........LOL

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
My girlfriend and I are about to buy an eliptical machine for the house so she can start exersizing and loosing the extra weight she's put on in the last couple years (ofcourse its convenient for me as well). But, no matter how much I inform her, the only way she'll go through with it is to see instant results. I was going to start her out on some trimax to go along with the cardio. The only diet she'll do (against my wishes) is a low carb diet, although its probably not even sub-maintanence cals. Anyway, she's not a petite girl, but she's not fat either. I believe she's about 5'8-5'9. I was thinking of one pill a day for 4-5 weeks, but was thinking maybe reach a max of two if one isnt sufficient. So, whats you guys advice on women and trimax? Is it reasonably safe for women?
Here's the deal. Trimax works great for women, but you're going about it the wrong way. First, If you're gonna use trimax, I highly recomeng some ECY with it. Next, Going low or no carb on any thyroid product is not a good idea. Trimax increases metabolism witch means it increases nutrient turnover. Trimax alone is catabolic in it's own right. Trimax on a low carb diet, will eat muscle quickly. This greatly increases the chance of a rebound in weight gain especially if a normal carb intake is resumes after the trimax is finished. Quick results usually do not translate into permanent results. Consistant clean moderate carb high protein diet with plenty of cardio will yield better more maintainable results.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
She should be fine taking Trimax. As for lean one and his comments, you just suck the fun right out of everything. I boo you:D

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
She should be fine taking Trimax. As for lean one and his comments, you just suck the fun right out of everything. I boo you:D
I have a friend that likes to call me "the cold hard truth". :rasp:

z28man

Awards
  • Established
Well Lean One, if she would listen to me, I would have her on a reduced calorie, sufficient carb diet. As far as the ECY, Ive got some Lipo-6 she'll be taking along side for the lethargy. She cant take ephedrine as she has anxiety and it affects her ability at work. Believe me, I agree with you guys 100% on the type of diet you're encouraging, but she prefers to do things her own way. I can only suggest (and probably get ignored). I hear what you're saying on the muscle catabolism contributing to rebound post trimax also(not that she gives two shits about muscle), so I'll TRY to convince her to up the protein and just eat oats, sweet potatos, and brown rice for carbs. But like I said, these things I realize but have difficulty getting across to her. Im stuck because I want her to lose the weight but I want her to do it right. I think the main problem is she's one of the pickiest eaters ever. Low carb is tolerable for her because she gets to eat any meats and tasty fatty stuff thats low carb. The carb sources I metioned before of suggesting to her, she doesnt really care for. Oh, and Wranglergirl, didnt mean to offend by the comment. All the girls Ive dated have been stubborn is all I meant. But dont get me wrong, us guys have just as many faults, they're just different.

z28man

Awards
  • Established
BTW, if I could get her physique anywhere close to wranglergirls, I wouldnt want her dieting/cardio.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I understand bro. Let her do it her way for now, and when she's bitching about the results,print out this thread and hand it to her.Mabey then she'll be willing to listen to you.

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
ME?????? bahahahahah yeah the girl who is on 100mg of prednosone...wait in a few months I will be a stay puff marshmellow.........ANYWAY, thank you for the compliment....and hey tell her to come to this forum I would be glad to back up what you guys have said......:) one girl to another might work

z28man

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Lean, always helpful. Hopefully, I can atleast get her doing cardio, 45-60 min about 4x per week. Shes already refused to do it in the am which would obviously be most beneficial.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Lean, always helpful. Hopefully, I can atleast get her doing cardio, 45-60 min about 4x per week. Shes already refused to do it in the am which would obviously be most beneficial.
Not nesesarily.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Cardio can be done anytime, just make sure it gets done. Following the proper diet is much more important then doing cardio in the AM.

But I hear ya saying she doesn't listen. I do this for a living and my girlfriend doesn't listen to me either. But if some random girl she talks to her in the gym says "oh yeah do this it works" she's all over it. LOL But keep on trying man I've worn my girl down and am in the process of writing a complete program for her.

How'd I do that you ask? well she said she wants Demi Moores body in Charlies Angels I said give me 3 months. lol That shut her up real quick. Good luck bro

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What I hear:

refuse this
won't do that
wants instant results
won't listen to me

**** man. Tell her straight up if she's going to be like this you will NOT be giving her advice/help at all.

If she were a client of yours coming to you for help then saying the above.. what would you do? I know what I'd do. Find another trainer sweetheart.

Good luck. I have a feeling you're going ot really need it.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
How'd I do that you ask? well she said she wants Demi Moores body in Charlies Angels I said give me 3 months. lol That shut her up real quick. Good luck bro
Uh oh, the pressure's on. How long ago was that?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Uh oh, the pressure's on. How long ago was that?
Last week, her start day was actually today wish me luck. She's gonna be kicking and screaming the whole way. LOL We have a bet though if she loses and quits then she has to pay me like any normal client. We'll see I'm hoping she pulls through because I'm honestly tired of hearing her complain.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Last week, her start day was actually today wish me luck. She's gonna be kicking and screaming the whole way. LOL We have a bet though if she loses and quits then she has to pay me like any normal client. We'll see I'm hoping she pulls through because I'm honestly tired of hearing her complain.
I hear dat! Good luck!

You'll need it! Hehehe... :lol:

TheAL73

Banned
Awards
I have another questions....I used Trimax and normally use Lean Ex and EC as a PCT from a 4 week cycle. Since Lean Ex has Anti-Estro properties, is there a better suggestion for females as to a PCT???

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I have another questions....I used Trimax and normally use Lean Ex and EC as a PCT from a 4 week cycle. Since Lean Ex has Anti-Estro properties, is there a better suggestion for females as to a PCT???
IMO, No.

And why on earth would you use trimax during PCT?? You're just begging for any gains made to be lost.

TheAL73

Banned
Awards
so for a female...you wouldnt recommend anything to help prevent an rebound gains after TriMax use?? Or you dont know??

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
so for a female...you wouldnt recommend anything to help prevent an rebound gains after TriMax use?? Or you dont know??
Personally, The whole concept of Thyroid PCT is more for a false sense of security than anything else. I Don't use it for myself, and My GF is currently taking trimax and I will not be having her take anything afterward either.LXT works great, but it interferes with birth control so we'll do without it. The best thing you can do for yourself after trimax is to keep nutrition and cardio in check. That's it.

TheAL73

Banned
Awards
Lean One....your awesome dude. I'll still put her on some Guggul and maybe some EC to be sure...I dont think LX would be the greatest since it has Anti-Estrogen properties in it.