Rebound XT + Mild DHT Blocker

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
I'm just curious, what would happen if you used a Mild DHT Blocker and a heavy dose (3-4 caps) of Rebound XT a day.

Would you just have boatloads of natural Test, that can't convert to either Estrogen or DHT?

diezzel

Awards
this is an interesting thought...i guess in theory, best case scenario, u would have a lot of test that couldn't convert into estrogen or dht but from my understanding u want to increase levels of "unbound" test since when it is "binded" its render useless as far as muscle building is concerned so to speak. i'm thinking that the price of prevention of prevention would be little if any gains probably not worth the time...just based on some stuff i've read...as an aside i have read where some bodybuilders used anabolics stacked with estro/dht blockers to keep down sides but they all noted a huge decrease in gains pretty much offsetting the effects of some of the anabolics...i have yet to read a study or log based on someone using these things "off cycle"...

but this is interesting, but then i could be way off mark

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
I'm just curious, what would happen if you used a Mild DHT Blocker and a heavy dose (3-4 caps) of Rebound XT a day.

Would you just have boatloads of natural Test, that can't convert to either Estrogen or DHT?
Maybe a good thought...but 4 pills...(100mgs) not a HUGE dose!

O14

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
What Ive mean is Ive taken more.....and love it