Preworkout Stack

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A lot of pre workouts I've seen I don't like the doses (or they taste like ass) so I'm using some stuff i take everyday, I'm thinking about stacking it and taking 30 mins PWO.

1 scoop Alphamine mixed with coconut water
5g Creatine Monohydrate
4g Beta Alanine
5g 4:1:1 BCAA
3g DAA (month on-month off)
1.5g L-Carnitine
1 scoop Noxygen

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like a solid mix. I used to custom mix bulk ingredients but I got tired of all the measuring! Lol. But it's good if you can't find that one supp that has everything you want at the doses you want while still being affordable. Looks solid!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like a solid mix. I used to custom mix bulk ingredients but I got tired of all the measuring! Lol. But it's good if you can't find that one supp that has everything you want at the doses you want while still being affordable. Looks solid!
It is a little pain to mix it all together.. Thinking about premixing on Sunday's and putting in little bags. I forgot I take 1.5g L-Carnatine as well.

Edit: Have you (or anyone) used alpha mine? Currently using the raspberry lemonade flavor. Was curious about the others.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All good sups to take on a regular basis. Supplement ware house sells theses little powder containers where you just unscrew the lid and dump it in a bottle or shaker. Looks like a little funnel with a screw on lid and cap on the bottom. Very convenient and only like 99 cents or even free with an order. I'm sure they're sold all over the place though. Much more convenient than a Baggie or tub.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like Conqu3r as a pre-workout. Effectively dosed for pump, energy & performance

Also look into Ergonine as a daily staple supplement for your creatine, L-carn, etc.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Conqu3r and Vital1ty combo has adequately dosed ingredients with nice performance boosters and nooptropics.

Check out the profile of both.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm actually using noxygen right now and i can tell by my veins when i use. I usually like high volume though.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm actually using noxygen right now and i can tell by my veins when i use. I usually like high volume though.
Noxygen is unflavored though. High volume is flavored so I figured HV + Alphamine together would make a fantastic flavor (like mixing two koolaid packets together) or something terrible. Didn't wanna risk it.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Noxygen is unflavored though. High volume is flavored so I figured HV + Alphamine together would make a fantastic flavor (like mixing two koolaid packets together) or something terrible. Didn't wanna risk it.
Alphamine and HV together is delicious. I've been doing 1 scoop of each, raspberry lemonade alphamine, blue frost HV, and a scoop blue ice ergonine. Just make sure you use a full shaker of water, its a powerfully amazing taste.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Make my own

3g Citrulline
2.5g Creatine HCL
2.5g Betaine Anhydrous
2g Creatine-O-Phosphate
1.5g Agmatine

Mio Energy for taste and caffeine if I need it. Otherwise I just shoot it back raw.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Make my own

3g Citrulline
2.5g Creatine HCL
2.5g Betaine Anhydrous
2g Creatine-O-Phosphate
1.5g Agmatine

Mio Energy for taste and caffeine if I need it. Otherwise I just shoot it back raw.
Wow, I'll bet that is tasty ;)

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
High Volume gives me 10 times the pump of Noxygen. I find that Nox doesn't mix very well either. I do like the unflavoured for adding into a pre though.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
High Volume gives me 10 times the pump of Noxygen. I find that Nox doesn't mix very well either. I do like the unflavoured for adding into a pre though.
Noxygen doesn't mix at all! I just eat a scoop and chug water. I've actually grown to like the taste of it. HV definitely give me a better put though, but the price point has swayed me to re-order noxygen haha

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Noxygen doesn't mix at all! I just eat a scoop and chug water. I've actually grown to like the taste of it. HV definitely give me a better put though, but the price point has swayed me to re-order noxygen haha
Yeah, HV is a little on the pricy side unless you can find it on sale. I saw it recently for $24.99 I think.

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
i usually throw down some arginine, niacin, astragin, and creatine.....but i just ordered some sample packs of iforce hemovol, anyone try that?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
i usually throw down some arginine, niacin, astragin, and creatine.....but i just ordered some sample packs of iforce hemovol, anyone try that?
Hemavol is awesome stuff. save it for arm day or shoulder day, the pump you'll get is unreal. enjoy!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love stacking hemavol with iforces conquer preworkout. Even sicker pumps!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
2 scoops HyperMax + 2 scoops CreMax....30 minutes Pre Workout

5g Creatine Monohydrate
3.2g Beta-Alanine
3g Blend of Taurine, Betaine Anhydrous, Creatinol O Phosphate
2g Micronized Glycerol Monostearate
1g Agmatine Sulfate
500mg Choline Bitartrate
200mg L-Norvaline
225mg Electrolytes
+ Incredible Stimulant Blend!

Has all my bases covered!

The monk60

The monk60

Awards
Yeah the only problem I've found with stacking pws is getting the tastes to jive.

And supp companies, if one more watermelon flavor comes out I vote for a Boston tea party. Just my opinion tho.
Give me like Hawaiian Punch or something. Red koolaid like Moms make. Even freakin Tang.
But no more watermelon...
See, MAN is onto it with the candy flavors for the aminos. I drink that shyt up like I'm 12. But some them pws...man, I had one the other day, supposed to be pineapple but tasted like my idea of toilet water with one of those white deodorizers.
Wow sorry for the rant. Carry on.

Peace, love and great lifting!

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
I have two stacks i go with

Nitramine and pyroxamine aka Dat der Myokem stack!

HV and Noxygen aka Da pump stack!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did two scoops of noxygen and the pump was pretty solid. Its $17 on amazon for 100 servings... May not be as good as HV, but considering you get triple the servings for half the price... Gotta say its worth it.

paula

paula

Awards
I did two scoops of noxygen and the pump was pretty solid. Its $17 on amazon for 100 servings... May not be as good as HV, but considering you get triple the servings for half the price... Gotta say its worth it.
Is there a 100 serving of noxygen per tub? I thought its only 40 serving

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 scoops HyperMax + 2 scoops CreMax....30 minutes Pre Workout

5g Creatine Monohydrate
3.2g Beta-Alanine
3g Blend of Taurine, Betaine Anhydrous, Creatinol O Phosphate
2g Micronized Glycerol Monostearate
1g Agmatine Sulfate
500mg Choline Bitartrate
200mg L-Norvaline
225mg Electrolytes
+ Incredible Stimulant Blend!

Has all my bases covered!
Add Noxygen or X-Gels to that...epic.

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
Yeah the only problem I've found with stacking pws is getting the tastes to jive.

And supp companies, if one more watermelon flavor comes out I vote for a Boston tea party. Just my opinion tho.
Give me like Hawaiian Punch or something. Red koolaid like Moms make. Even freakin Tang.
But no more watermelon...
See, MAN is onto it with the candy flavors for the aminos. I drink that shyt up like I'm 12. But some them pws...man, I had one the other day, supposed to be pineapple but tasted like my idea of toilet water with one of those white deodorizers.
Wow sorry for the rant. Carry on.

Peace, love and great lifting!
you couldnt be more right with watermelon flavors. im waiting for more dragonfruit flavors!