xfactor/xgels
ABE
erase

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TGB has some gnarly prices for xgels and you can always use KOI's coupon for an extra $5 off

Also someone is selling 5 bottles in the sup auction section

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Out of the board sponsors, TGB probably has the best regular prices when factoring in the coupon codes floating around. TFSupplements is a close second. There are also several sites that I cannot mention tht have some good deals on X-Gels right now.

In terms of sales, Nutraplanet 9 times out of 10 has the best prices on sales. These sales are around holidays. Next one will probably be Memorial Day, which is a good thing since I need more money for the pending sale!

Also, sign up for supplement companies newsletters. They usually have good deals on new products or even just out of the blue.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Thank You money0351 and AntM1564, DaLegend4445 we have x-gels at $32.99 right now not counting codes. Don't mind the pricing on the home page we are taking caRE OF THAT TODAY.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Strong Supplement Shop has fair prices on them and quick shipping. You can check the prices out there and compare.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like folks have you covered, OP. Enjoy those gains!

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
I believe our ABE is 47.99 as well, our data feed wasn't showing our sale price

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS generally has sales posted on our FB page as well :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
32.99 for xgels is a top notch price. Add in the coupon code and you def wont find it lower.

PES has 30% off their site with "Driven" code as well (not sure what that comes out to off the top of my head tho)

PM me about erase if you're interested as I have a bunch I could sell as well.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank You money0351 and AntM1564, DaLegend4445 we have x-gels at $32.99 right now not counting codes. Don't mind the pricing on the home page we are taking caRE OF THAT TODAY.
thats a heck of a deal ..free shipping when you buy 2 w/ AMSHIP

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Orbit Nutrition has great shipping and frequent deals as well - sign up for the newsletter - you can also always save 10% with the code SOCIAL