DEEP-sleep supp

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the latest greatest (lol) sleep supp.

Not looking for sedatives as I am already taking (alternating between) valerian, Passion Flower and Kava as these do a great job at assisting me to pass out but I still wake up unrested.

I am looking for a supp to assist w DEEP sleep which also happens to facilitate optimal GH-release.

*I hate GABA products as well as Melatonin as they both trash my sleep

ALL sleep "hygiene" and sleep sensibilities are superb as I employ all the prudent strategies already so let's stay on topic please.

Thanks fellas !!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
you could try l-dopa or velvet bean, which is found in PowerFULL, AlphaMax, Growth Factor XT(but GF has gaba)

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
I love G8 or sleep/GH from prime, but knock me out like floyd will knock out pac (;

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Controlled Labs Blue Growth! You'll experience a good nights rest and some recovery from it.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Controlled Labs Blue Growth! You'll experience a good nights rest and some recovery from it.
Nice doses of chloro and l-dopa, ingredients people have been going nuts about lately as single ingredient releases. Not to mention all the other goodies in the formula!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I enjoy bps endosurge turbo and 3mg melatonan

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you are looking just for a supp that helps with sleep, I would check out G8. I have a tub from a few months ago I started using again and forgot how good the stuff is.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for all the replies peeps ;)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmmm. Is this GABA or an analogue of it? If so, it is not an option for me (see original post)

G8™ HGH Elevate-Restore-Recover Matrix

4-amino-3-phenyl-butyric acid, 4-aminobutanoic acid, L-Arginine, L-Glutamine

6,750mg**
G8™ Mood Elevator Blend

L-Phenethylamine HCl, L-Tyrosine, 4-(pyridine-3-carbonylamino) butanoic acid, 2-amino-3-(5-hydroxy-1H-indol-3-yl) propanoic acid

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sns makes a straight phenibut product if you don't like gaba..... Honestly I get the best sleep on that stuff, well G8 but it's the phenibut as the gaba doesn't do much for me

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sns makes a straight phenibut product if you don't like gaba..... Honestly I get the best sleep on that stuff, well G8 but it's the phenibut as the gaba doesn't do much for me
^^That Phenibut knocks me out. If you go this route, be sure to only use 5 nights on, 2 days off per week.

The suggestions for Blue Growth and EndoSurge Turbo are also solid.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Phenibut is great. Also the Antaeus stack, Oneiromancer + Galantamine is superb and promoting deep sleep.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love G8 or sleep/GH from prime, but knock me out like floyd will knock out pac (;
G8 for this guy
If you are looking just for a supp that helps with sleep, I would check out G8. I have a tub from a few months ago I started using again and forgot how good the stuff is.

Thanks fellas !!

I would have recommended Growth-Factor XT but I actually read what you wrote. You could try some type of Calcium-Magnesium supplement. Those are great for relaxation.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would have recommended Growth-Factor XT but I actually read what you wrote. You could try some type of Calcium-Magnesium supplement. Those are great for relaxation.
I like how you did that but yet still plugged your product ;-) very crafty

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
Try Crash....it will definitely give you a good nights sleep and some vivid dreams. It won't make you grogfy in the am either. Next best thing to Zmass-PM when that was around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Check the article posted on the homepage today, it has some nightime formulas you could take for sleep. For the most part i think they said chamomile tea, glutamine and Zma.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Phenibut xt works great! I also like plain l-tryptophan 500-1000+ mg. melatonin always makes me groggy...

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for all the helpful replies fellas. It's appreciated

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I take a GDA, ZMA and LDOPA prebed and have no trouble deep sleeping on that.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Magnesium Glycinate and/or Agmatine both provide me with a much deeper, more restful sleep.

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
I use AI Sports 3Z when needed. I notice i asleep easier and have a much more profund sleep.

However i get a "side effect" i think it´s usual among the most sleep aids and a deep sleep sign. Very vivid dreams. Most of them nightmares.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I use AI Sports 3Z when needed. I notice i asleep easier and have a much more profund sleep.

However i get a "side effect" i think it´s usual among the most sleep aids and a deep sleep sign. Very vivid dreams. Most of them nightmares.
I get them with ZMA. Not nightmares but odd dreams

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
I get them with ZMA. Not nightmares but odd dreams
Yeah they are odd too.. and usually the ones i got terrorizes me. I usually dream about my fears.

In the end of the day i really don´t know if it´s preferably to take it or not. I sleep better but i really get even more anxious (maybe because i already suffer from anxiety) with those dreams. I get the feeling even sleeping, the brain is always at "full speed".

Akagami

Awards

!!
I have a cheap $10-15 bottle of a sleep product with Lemon Balm, GABA, Melatonin and a few other amino acids. The recommended dosage is 2 pills (5mg melatonin). I tried 2 pills the first night, tried a single pill a few more nights, 2 again. Didn't seem to do too well.

Then I just bit half a pill and took a half pill. Worked liked a charm. Doesn't "put" me to sleep, but some nights I don't even wake up once during the whole night. I feel much more rested when I wake up in the morning -- I think it helps me get more deep sleep. The great thing -- got 100 pills for like $10.

Did growth factor XT and it worked well but seemed to wear off towards the end of the bottle. I can take my current one every night and it doesn't seem to change in effectiveness (not too mention it is much much cheaper).

(product I use is Night Rest)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
phenibut xt by sns is always a good one in my opinion.

Akagami

Awards
Also to anyone who has fixed their sleep hygiene and still has problems, but hasn't tried a sleep product yet -- DO IT. Sleep and calories....the most overlooked things by most people lifting.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
For sleep aids I've used Sleephoria, BIOTEST Z12, G8 and a ZMA/Melatonin combo... The deepest sleep came from the ones that had phenibut (a compound which I really enjoy), but Sleephoria is top-notch as well

Matt

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
I like Brain Calm, I have troule falling asleep and this knocks me out and the sleep is deep without all the vivid dreams. Melatonin gives me such vivid dreams I feel like I live other peoples lives while I,m sleeping and I wake up very groggy, even at 1 mg.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Yeah they are odd too.. and usually the ones i got terrorizes me. I usually dream about my fears.

In the end of the day i really don´t know if it´s preferably to take it or not. I sleep better but i really get even more anxious (maybe because i already suffer from anxiety) with those dreams. I get the feeling even sleeping, the brain is always at "full speed".
Id go without if its that bad. In nightmares my sleep is alot worse and I feel drained the next day.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
phenibut xt by sns is always a good one in my opinion.
Brain fart. Someone refresh my memory on this stuff. Perhaps I am thinking of another supp but isn't this stuff somewhat dangerous / unhealthy or perhaps hard to get off of (in that you feel like garbage once discontinued)?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Not looking for sedatives as I am already taking (alternating between) valerian, Passion Flower and Kava as these do a great job at assisting me to pass out but I still wake up unrested.

I am looking for a supp to assist w DEEP sleep which also happens to facilitate optimal GH-release.

ALL sleep "hygiene" and sleep sensibilities are superb as I employ all the prudent strategies already so let's stay on topic please.

Thanks fellas !!
I would suggest anything with at least 100mg of Humanofort in it. I do not believe in its anabolic or any other supposed abilities, but it does provide the deepest sleep I have ever had. Since, you already have falling asleep covered this will be a perfect addition. I like Humanogrowth or straight humanofort whichever you can find less expensive. I also think iforce has a few products that have humanofort in it.

Dont go with Animal PM because I dont think it has enough humanofort in it and it also has gaba in it.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Brain fart. Someone refresh my memory on this stuff. Perhaps I am thinking of another supp but isn't this stuff somewhat dangerous / unhealthy or perhaps hard to get off of (in that you feel like garbage once discontinued)?
I dont think its necessarily dangerous, but I feel hungover the next morning after consuming it. Btw humanofort will have you feeling refreshed in the am no matter how much sleep you actually had. At least thats how it is for me.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Take half a tab of benadryl or any generic version and one dopadex.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, H1 antagonists work well and knock me out but I worry about taking this 5 on/2 off.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
If you over do it or go too long without a break it can be a problem. Rebound anxiety, tolerance, etc, that's why the 5 on 2 off is suggested. At reasonable doses it does help me stay asleep and not wake up so much. At higher doses I can feel groggy/hung over a bit...

eericksen

eericksen

Awards

I always attribute that to getting into REM Sleep...although usually the dreams I get are opposite of nightmares.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

z28spd

Awards
blue light blocking glasses ~1hr before bed...thank me later