Natty Stack advice from the pros..You guys!

kaiboe

Awards
Whats up everyone,

Just dropping in here being that I am itching to blow some money today, but I am confused as to what to get.
I am looking for a natty stack, something to help me recover even a little faster.
I am a weightlifter and my new programming, incorporating the smolov squat routine for front squats, then all of the clean and jerks and snatches and pulls on top of that, I am wearing down!
I dont expect the world from natty stacks, however after searching endlessly on the forum, I have seen a few supplements have great reviews.

I am looking into Erase or Erase Pro, Anabeta Elite, DAA stack. I have taken Erase Pro and AE a year or so ago and really enjoyed it, however, I am now a little concerned as to joint mobility being that my knees, elbows, shoulders, hips, and even ankles have to be very mobile for what I do!

I have seen that endosurge has gotten great feedback, so I guess the real question is what combination should I put together?

Erase or Erase Pro
Forskolin 95
Endosurge
Anabeta Elite
Fenugreek
L-Dopa

Pretty much whatever you think would really help recovery and a little added strength would be great!
I apologize for not knowing exactly what to do and using the forums to find out, but I looked and looked and just havent found a solid answer.

Also, I am 24 and have been training seriously for 8 years. I am a nutritionist and a coach also, however, supplements such as these I am not very current on.

Thanks for your time and help guys, much appreciated.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Magnitropin + Xgels + Ergonine

best natty stack i can think of easily. reviews are all three are awesome

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Magnitropin + Xgels + Ergonine

best natty stack i can think of easily. reviews are all three are awesome
You can grab some X-Gels on Deal of the day if you search around for only $32 a bottle! They also have Magnitropin there.

You can only order Ergonine directly, though.

Check the Serious Nutrition Solutions FB page :)

For joint issues, Cissus XT would be ideal. If you take ArA, you would need to dose it apart from your X-Gels/ArA dose.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Magnitropin + Xgels + Ergonine best natty stack i can think of easily. reviews are all three are awesome
This guy knows.

Ergonine should be the foundation of this (and really any) stack.
9 of the best staple ingredients for performance and hypertrophy in one.

Add his suggested ARA and Magnitropin on top you are looking at some quality lean mass gain

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Whats up everyone,

Just dropping in here being that I am itching to blow some money today, but I am confused as to what to get.
I am looking for a natty stack, something to help me recover even a little faster.
I am a weightlifter and my new programming, incorporating the smolov squat routine for front squats, then all of the clean and jerks and snatches and pulls on top of that, I am wearing down!
I dont expect the world from natty stacks, however after searching endlessly on the forum, I have seen a few supplements have great reviews.

I am looking into Erase or Erase Pro, Anabeta Elite, DAA stack. I have taken Erase Pro and AE a year or so ago and really enjoyed it, however, I am now a little concerned as to joint mobility being that my knees, elbows, shoulders, hips, and even ankles have to be very mobile for what I do!

I have seen that endosurge has gotten great feedback, so I guess the real question is what combination should I put together?

Erase or Erase Pro
Forskolin 95
Endosurge
Anabeta Elite
Fenugreek
L-Dopa

Pretty much whatever you think would really help recovery and a little added strength would be great!
I apologize for not knowing exactly what to do and using the forums to find out, but I looked and looked and just havent found a solid answer.

Also, I am 24 and have been training seriously for 8 years. I am a nutritionist and a coach also, however, supplements such as these I am not very current on.

Id drop DAA, grab ABE and Endosurge and run from there.

ABE has forskolin in it and Endo has L dopa so it elimintates 2 from your wishlist/ stockpile that you can run later. If yoy already have them on hand, you could add small amounts extra to the current stack - just an extra cap or two.

Keep it simple - try not too add too much to a stack as it just clouds the picture .

For strength, X gels and a decent pre workout like conqu3r, nitramine, catalyst or a few mixed ingredients of your own (I like PA, Betaine, COP, citrulline and agmatine) will be a good combination.

max d

Awards
  • Established
Personally I think best bang for your buck is PA and creatine mono. Those are the staples i stick with. If I feel like dropping money on something with great results I do a real cycle.

kaiboe

Awards
Damn, you guys are awesome. Thanks for the quick help!

Im liking this magnatropin x gels and ergonine idea with some cissus, however, regarding the ARA dosing and X-Gels, how exactly would you suggest I take (dose) all of these?

Thanks again for the solid input guys, much appreciated!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was going to post the link for the Arachidonic Acid Help Guide, but can't post links :(

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't used magnitropin so can't comment on it too much but my favorite natty stack would be ABE + ArA + Ergonine. All tried and true ingredients that all actually work pretty well together.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd only be wary of the possible joint issues from ArA with a high volume/frequency routine you are running. Not all run into it though and it not ArA is tough to beat.

Honestly for recovery you'd be best served starting with something like Ergonine and/or Amino IV (possibly additional carbs during training if that's your thing, I love Gatorade with my Amino IV for recovery). Both those have proven ergogenic ingredients shown to improve performance and recovery (with quite a few showing these benefits in athletes).

Next up Id look into adaptogenic ingredients like Ashwagandha and/or Rhodiola Rosea.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Damn, you guys are awesome. Thanks for the quick help! Im liking this magnatropin x gels and ergonine idea with some cissus, however, regarding the ARA dosing and X-Gels, how exactly would you suggest I take (dose) all of these? Thanks again for the solid input guys, much appreciated!
ARA is all taken pre workout 1-1.5g

Ergonine any time daily with peri workout being ideal

Meg or ABE is usually with large meals just follow the label

kaiboe

Awards
All great info guys, thanks! I'm going to go with the Mag+Ergo+ARA, but Swolbraham. I saw your stack of Mag ARA and ABE, would it be cool to run the same stack how you bridged it along with the ergo? Or does the ergo cancel out the ABE? If not how would you do that 16 week bridge with ergo added in?
Thanks fellas, I'm learning a lot here!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ARA is all taken pre workout 1-1.5g

Ergonine any time daily with peri workout being ideal

Meg or ABE is usually with large meals just follow the label
^^This. Ergonine already has a carnitine source and GMS, so I would take the ArA and Ergonine together pre-workout.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^^This. Ergonine already has a carnitine source and GMS, so I would take the ArA and Ergonine together pre-workout.
I feel bad i mentioned xfactor in my interview and not xgels lol just that's the one he brought up on air

Xgels always treat me right

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
As far as best natties go it's ARA, ABE and Epi - check them out on orbit nutrition. com

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
5g creatine ed
3g taurine ed
multi v/m
2000iu Vitd ED
flax seed oil
protein powder.

kaiboe

Awards
Alright boys, heres what im thinking.

Magnitropin 12wks
Ergonine 16 wks
ArA 5-12 wks
Abe 9-16 wks
Erase Pro EOD for Joints 9-16

or

ABE - 8 wks
Ara - 8 weeks
Ergo- 12 weeks
Magni- 12 weeks
Erase Pro ?

ABE - 1-8
EndoSurge - 1-8
ArA - 1-8
Ergonine- 1-12

Whats are your thoughts?

I have animal flex ED and Cissus 5% 2-3g ED so maybe even erase pro everyday? I would like to add ergonine as a staple supplement anyway, I like the makeup of it alot.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Wow either way you are getting huge lol

I would like

E9 1-16
Mag 1-8
ARA 50 days from the start
ABE 9-16
Epro 9-16

I like Epro at the tail end to really show off your results, and it stacks bomb with ABE. As you have 2 there I thought ARA with the Mag to kick it off

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Like said above ill give another vote for Magnitropin and ArA as a natty stack that is so hard to beat. ABE and Ergonine work great too, Ergonine hits on all levels

kaiboe

Awards
Wow either way you are getting huge lol

I would like

E9 1-16
Mag 1-8
ARA 50 days from the start
ABE 9-16
Epro 9-16

I like Epro at the tail end to really show off your results, and it stacks bomb with ABE. As you have 2 there I thought ARA with the Mag to kick it off
Haha I like the way you think man! I'm going to give it a shot and see how it goes.
Idk if you guys would be too interested in me doing a log being that weightlifting is different, but I do a lot of Chinese methods with bodybuilding movements too so it might be cool to see the progress.

Once again, thanks to all of you guys who stopped by and helped me out. I learned a lot and it's much appreciated!

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Answered your PM bro sorry I wasn't on earlier. Basically my set up when I ran mag / Abe / and ara before I was affiliated with myokem

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would say x gels by sns is a must in your stack and then you can add other optional products.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats up everyone,

Erase or Erase Pro
Forskolin 95
Endosurge
Anabeta Elite
Fenugreek
L-Dopa

Xgels + conqu3r

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ArA + Soy Lecithin Granules.
Just stated X gels + Soy lecithin last week. I used to think X gels + agmatine was the best stack I had ever used for fullness but this new one blows it out of the water.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Plus it's pretty dang affordable on a value for money scale. $1.40 per workout (50) for two bottles of X-Gels @ 4 caps per. And SL Granules are about $.26 cents per workout @ 2 Tbs, LOL! And that's without any discounts, label program, etc...

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bumping this one up... (my first post also, ha). Gotta say, glad I joined this site, so much GREAT info on here. So from reading posts regarding natty stacks, appears there are many good options to choose from. Im ready to spend, but stuck on which I should go with.

So far X-Gels, Magnitropin, AnaBeta, Follidrone, Ep1c, and Most Wanted appear to be the lead group. Hoping to gather more opinions on which are considered the best and/or which I should stack together.

Thanks in advance!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Magnitropin and xgels is a popular stack, play very nicely together.