Natural and strong.

Bull6125

Bull6125

Awards
Hey guys, just giving my two cents on what is working for me. I'm 20 years old and will be into my third year of lifting. I'm 6'1, 235 lbs, 18% BF, 48.5 inch chest, (49.25 if I puff out, cheat, and look like a cartoon pirate bird) and 17.5 inch arms. At the start of my weight loss/strength gain I was 243 lbs, 22.3% BF. The junk that worked for me (above recommended doses) was Cr2 (ethyl ester Creatine), IMPACT (7 keto DHEA), Lipo 6 (thyroid juice) ErgoMaxLMG (Pheromone super complex???), Vitrix (Trib.) and mega L-Glut/Glut peptide stacking. For 1.5 months I cut my daily caloric intake from near 4k to 2k-2900. I report NO STRENGTH LOSS! (I also have youth on my side.) I was still able to go up in reps and weight every workout. One problem was lethargy, headaches, upset stomach (acid reflux not diarrhea), restlessness and no motivation to go to work (oh wait I could just be lazy....) Protein was On's 100% Iso. I took probably 4-5 per day, also once per day I took met-rx meal replacements. I did no HIIT or cardio intense workouts. I make sure that I sweat like a pig though, as soon as my breathing returns to normal, it's back to the bench! Here was the stacks:

Lipo6-9 caps per day(accelerated heart rate, BOOM BOOM BOOM!)
Impact-2 mlx4 times per week (Head aches lasting 40 min. to 2 hours after dosing)
Cr2-8 caps per day
L-Glut.-20 grams per day

Lipo6-5 to 9 caps per day(restlessness and stomach aches)
ErgoMax LMG- 3 caps per day
Vitrix-6 caps per day
Glut peptides-10 grams per day

Any questions or disapprovals, let's talk. I hope this helps someone else I can't wait to see where I can get! Goal right now is 14% BF, 50" chest, and 18" arms.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
The ergomax isnt necessarily "all natural" but who cares right? Are you injecting the Impact, that is kinda weird you are getting headaches after taking it.

KCPreki11

Awards
  • Established
My guess for your upset stomach was the creatine ethyl ester.

Bull6125

Bull6125

Awards
The ergomax isnt necessarily "all natural" but who cares right? Are you injecting the Impact, that is kinda weird you are getting headaches after taking it.
Haha, true, but I figure if they didn't want to tell us every compound in that formula I'll just stamp on the "natural" label. The Impact was oral syringe. Man that stuff was nasty too. I always took it on an empty stomach, could that have anything to do with it? Maybe all psychological too, first time taking something that I perhaps should have taken to the recommended dosage that my mind was unfamiliar with? Blah Blah Blah...I probably just needed more sugar lol.

Oh BTW, Impressed as I was by ALRI, I'm going head in with their new launches, debating my next stack. I might go and take Ultra H.O.T., MAX LMG (not the Ergo I took before) combo ( If I do this I will probably take an anti estro for 2 weeks high dosage), but more than likely I will go with Cr2, AROMAX/IMPACT, and the remaining Vitrix. I found a thread that you spoke on Nate Dawg about your interest in Max LMG. If you go that route, maybe we can compare personal results. I would be most interested in knowing I am using everything in comprable parallel to other users! That and to see if it truly is going to yield the said results, Ultra H.O.T especially has some wild claims!