Thumbs down for my CEE and Di-arg stack

U

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
I have been cycling 6g of CEE and Di-arg ed for a little over 2 weeks with NO changes. No pumps, no increased endurance. If you are a shitty responder to these kinds of supps (like me), don't think these two are any different.

O

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
Wow, Im surprised you felt nothing from the Di-arg...figured you'd feel some sort of pump...

R

Renton405

Awards
maybe you should give it more time, creatine takes around 2 weeks to kick in and saturate the muscles

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I had a little luck with that stack. Endurance increases were really marginal, pumps were nice but not extraordinary.

I'm using citrulline malate now instead of the diArg and it seems to be working better in all departments. Several doses throughout the day seems to keep me more alert as well.

O

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
I had a little luck with that stack. Endurance increases were really marginal, pumps were nice but not extraordinary.

I'm using citrulline malate now instead of the diArg and it seems to be working better in all departments. Several doses throughout the day seems to keep me more alert as well.
CM does work well....but it is expensive for an effective dose...

O14

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
It is pricey even in bulk but I'm running it just for the summer to help me with hiking and surveying. We'll see how well it works outside of the gym.

O

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
It is pricey even in bulk but I'm running it just for the summer to help me with hiking and surveying. We'll see how well it works outside of the gym.
I hear ya bro....

But personallly...Im looking for a endurence booster...a and ya know what...?

I've found it.....CM....

O14

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Where'd yall get your citrulline? Did you buy in bulk from Custom?

I found some StaminO2 by Ergo for $12!!! It was expiring next month at GNC, so 75% off. God, I love expired supps at GNC.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I have been cycling 6g of CEE and Di-arg ed for a little over 2 weeks with NO changes. No pumps, no increased endurance. If you are a shitty responder to these kinds of supps (like me), don't think these two are any different.
Did you get that pump stack from bulk nutrition?

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
Where'd yall get your citrulline? Did you buy in bulk from Custom?

I found some StaminO2 by Ergo for $12!!! It was expiring next month at GNC, so 75% off. God, I love expired supps at GNC.
Crap you are lucky. How many bottles did they have? I would have bought out the entire stock.

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
Arg Malate did not do much for me either. AAKG tablets work great for me though and I love CM.

It weird how people can respond so differently to these type of supps. I used to love creatine mono when I first used it back in 1996, but since then I have tried almost every type of creatine and it just doesn't seem to do anything for me.

Recently I loaded up on creatine malate for a week and then switched to CEE, taking 5g a day and after 2 weeks, I just gave up on it because it seems to do nothing for me.