follidrone

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Started follidrone about a six days ago, looking for lean/hard look. Diet is low carb/high protein. Stacking with some Erase (old version) I had left. I am almost out of Erase. Any suggestions on what to add to finish my follidrone run?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Started follidrone about a six days ago, looking for lean/hard look. Diet is low carb/high protein. Stacking with some Erase (old version) I had left. I am almost out of Erase. Any suggestions on what to add to finish my follidrone run?
have you only been on the erase 6 days? If so you can just switch to the new erase or inhibit e. Follidrone and an Ai can definitely help you lean and dry out if your diet is on point. You can also add in PA for cheap. Are you running follidrone for 8 weeks or just 4?

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Six days and four weeks for total. Thanks for the reply.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Six days and four weeks for total. Thanks for the reply.
yeah I would get a bottle of inhibit e or erase and you should be set. If you have never used these products you don't want to throw a bunch in the mix because it will be hard to tell what's working for you and what isn't. Follidrone and either of these two compliment each other nicely.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/erase-by-pes

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/inhibit-e-by-serious-nutrition-solutions

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
yeah I would get a bottle of inhibit e or erase and you should be set. If you have never used these products you don't want to throw a bunch in the mix because it will be hard to tell what's working for you and what isn't. Follidrone and either of these two compliment each other nicely.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/erase-by-pes

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/inhibit-e-by-serious-nutrition-solutions
Agreed here. The new erase for inhibit E would give you the results youre after. Both are top products

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed here. The new erase for inhibit E would give you the results youre after. Both are top products
Echod. Inhibit e would provide great results.

Jakethaniel

Jakethaniel

Awards
  • Established
I took my follidrone with black pepper and a cup of green tea(and/or some EGCG extract) because they help with absorption and I believe I could tell a difference.
Also training wise from my experience higher reps seem to work better for getting the most out of this product.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Old Erase is Arim right? If so and you wanted to keep that going OL Elim1nate and AlphaMax are two great options

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks everyone for your input. I am going to go with inhibit e.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks everyone for your input. I am going to go with inhibit e.
Good choice. You'll like inhibit e. Sns products are quality and you'll get good results.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good choice. You'll like inhibit e. Sns products are quality and you'll get good results.
Thanks sir. Once the new CEL epi product comes out this will be am excellent stack

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Already started the follidrone, two weeks ago. Inhibit e might get here today. Kind of overlapping one another, we'll see.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently using Anafuse. This is the beginning of my third week. Nothing thus far.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep us posted on both the Follidrone and Inhibit E :)

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
if this is your goal, take it with f95.
if then add the erase new formula put the icing on the cake.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Misfit Will do.

Last edited:
CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Follidrone run ent pretty well. Filled out a little, especially on a high protein/low carb eating plan. Inhibit e gave me bad back pumps, so I stopped after close to 3 weeks of taking that.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome bro, glad it went well.!!!
Its surprising you filled out on low carbs. I have to carb cycle or I get super flat.
Follidrone made the difference Im sure.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I took my follidrone with black pepper and a cup of green tea(and/or some EGCG extract) because they help with absorption and I believe I could tell a difference.
Also training wise from my experience higher reps seem to work better for getting the most out of this product.
How much black pepper did you take?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We tested EGCG and there was no change in any test subjects.
We tested 5 other potentials and there was no real noticeable difference. This takes time because we have to use the same testers in order to be able to see a difference. THis was disheartening and I thought perhaps epicatechin was just going to have to be as good as it is now which is exceptional. We DID, however, find a 2 ingredient combination that REALLY hit hard. Weight changed, fat % changed, endurance changed, strength changed. MEaning above plain Epicatechin. We will start public testing shortly.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Soon.....and once again we will change the game.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We tested EGCG and there was no change in any test subjects.
We tested 5 other potentials and there was no real noticeable difference. This takes time because we have to use the same testers in order to be able to see a difference. We DID, however, find a 2 ingredient combination that REALLY hit hard. Weight changed, fat % changed, endurance changed, strength changed. MEaning above plain Epicatechin. We will start public testing shortly.
Aww mann thats great news brother! I need that in my life!

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
I run follidrone for four weeks and I must say that on me has had a great impact on the strength and muscle volume, I have had very good results ..
I read recently that people who smoke tend to have more myostatin, so for me the idea of running Follidrone, is was a great choice and I was not disappointed.
Tomorrow I get the new Rebirth and run another 4 weeks Follidrone + F95
I hope that the new "SILVER LION" transdermal will soon be available here by us to run a great stack and dry off a bit before the summer :sgrin:

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I run follidrone for four weeks and I must say that on me has had a great impact on the strength and muscle volume, I have had very good results ..
I read recently that people who smoke tend to have more myostatin, so for me the idea of running Follidrone, is was a great choice and I was not disappointed.
Tomorrow I get the new Rebirth and run another 4 weeks Follidrone + F95
I hope that the new "SILVER LION" transdermal will soon be available here by us to run a great stack and dry off a bit before the summer :sgrin:
Silver lion has been incredible so far. Im sweating in my sleep

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
yeeesss I can not wait to run it with the new rebirth, I am sure that this summer will be hotter than expected

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeeesss I can not wait to run it with the new rebirth, I am sure that this summer will be hotter than expected
Ohh yea.

New follidrone is coming too guys. Wait till u see this. Also public logging opps soon maybe next week.

Jakethaniel

Jakethaniel

Awards
  • Established
How much black pepper did you take?
I would just grind it into my mouth and then drink water to wash it down before and after the caps. haha
It would be different for all grinders I guess, but around 10-20 twists.
It is a little gross, but not a big deal for me. I have been doing this since for any capped product that I want to make sure has an extra boost towards absorption.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would just grind it into my mouth and then drink water to wash it down before and after the caps. haha
It would be different for all grinders I guess, but around 10-20 twists.
It is a little gross, but not a big deal for me. I have been doing this since for any capped product that I want to make sure has an extra boost towards absorption.
I guess one could also just get some bioperine tabs for a few bucks too lol. Thanks bro not a bad idea

Jakethaniel

Jakethaniel

Awards
  • Established
I guess one could also just get some bioperine tabs for a few bucks too lol. Thanks bro not a bad idea
Not sure how much bro-science it is, but my thought process is that I want the piperine to get to work before the cap of w/e I am taking starts dissolving in my stomach, so if I take the black pepper extract in a tab it has to breakdown itself too, so the timing is not as great.