Magnitropin Question

davidss03

Awards
Hey guys, I'm new to the site and have been doing some reading about natural anabolics. I'm considering running some Magnitropin in the near future. I was looking over the product details and noticed the warning telling me to "consult with your governing body". My job currently randomly drug tests the crap out of us. I'm wondering what substances in this product could cause me to fail a drug test and/or if I should be worried about it. I'm pretty sure they only test us for recreational drug us and alcohol. Any help would be great!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
You are fine.

Only some athletic associations have more restrictions, but even for them I can't imagine Magnitropin being an issue
Swolbraham tyga tyga

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
I don't see there being an issue, but legally we can't say for 100% certainty. Your best best would be to consult your governing body lol

I'm sorry man, but legally understand no company can give you 100% certainty

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Was drug tested when I was on it, they never said anything to me.

davidss03

Awards
Thanks for the responses. I'm not very worried about it as I don't think they test for much over recreational drugs. Is there a particular substance that is tested for in this product. I like to know what to look for while I'm consulting with them so I don't have to outright say what I want to know.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
As stated above, nothing to worry about unless you are competing, even then I doubt they test for cista, epiachatin, or the other ingredients in magnitropin

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Usually the "governing body" is in relevance to a federation you're competing in (whether it's bodybuilding or powerlifting)

A UA with MOST companies/jobs test for recreational drugs (ie weed, opiates, coke) not supplements.

Either way, I was tested for my PL meet and it passed.

IMO you have nothing to worry about.

*also, any sports testing is usually testing a T:E ratio, not herbs.

*if your competing look at the banned substances or WADA which ever the federation has listed you're competing in

davidss03

Awards
Thanks for the help! I'm looking forward to giving this stuff a try!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the help! I'm looking forward to giving this stuff a try!
it's great. I used it for twelve weeks leading into my PL meet. Added;

80lbs to my dead
50lbs to my bench
70lbs to my squat

Disclaimer: I've been using a very solid program strictly for PL, so strength increases were going to happen. But, this product greatly increased it and helped me with endurance and to keep pushing on my intensity blocks.

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
Anybody have recommendations for what to stack with Magnitropin?

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Ara + Magnitropin for bulking, for recomp I'd go Magnitropin & Alphadex

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Magnitropin and alphadex stack amazingly. I leaned out while gaining strength on only a four week run. 8 weeks is next and that's gonna be awesome

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
I still have yet to try iron champ, when I get fully back Into the swing of things, I'll definetly order some volume

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I still have yet to try iron champ, when I get fully back Into the swing of things, I'll definetly order some volume
we are even...i have yet to try magnitropin, but going to soon with hpta/volume!!!

let me know when or if you want to try ironchamp products and i will get you the best deal at that time!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I havent tried ironchamp products either but i know magnitropin is a nice test booster. Like said above stacked with alphadex makes the most sense.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I highly recommend Iron Champ products. I have used HPTA, Volume and Psyched (pwo). MyoKem has an excellent reputation. Magnitropin has had great reviews as well. I started an HPTA, Volume, Magnitropin stack that only went 1 week. I added the Magnitropin at the end of the iron stack, but changed my plans and currently am off everything. I'd love to see how am HPTA, Volume, Magnitropin stack went if you decided to go with it :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I havent tried ironchamp products either but i know magnitropin is a nice test booster. Like said above stacked with alphadex makes the most sense.
next time i run a logging opportunity for hpta/volume put in an app...great products!!!

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
ArA + Magnitropin + ABE......might be overkill but it might be deadly awesome too lol

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
ArA + Magnitropin + ABE......might be overkill but it might be deadly awesome too lol
i've done it lol

I say ArA + Mag is the best cause that financially more feasible. Those three combined are great too, everything works synergistically

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
i've done it lol

I say ArA + Mag is the best cause that financially more feasible. Those three combined are great too, everything works synergistically
Haha yeah it would be a pricey stack for sure but it's probably the strongest natty stack you could run lol.

You could add in some PA as well for even more synergiayic effects but once again, price goes up unless you just use SL.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Haha yeah it would be a pricey stack for sure but it's probably the strongest natty stack you could run lol.

You could add in some PA as well for even more synergiayic effects but once again, price goes up unless you just use SL.
done it... lol although im not super impressed with PA. just noticed improved muscle fullness tbh, no real performance increase

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
done it... lol although im not super impressed with PA. just noticed improved muscle fullness tbh, no real performance increase
Yeah my first run of PA I noticed some I creased muscle fullness as well but not sure if I saw any real strength increases over what I should've expected to see from my diet and training program at that time.