For non-responders to CLA and Info on Avant supplements

diezzel

Awards
what dose are you all using...when i am on a cut i use 2 grams
3 times daily and it works beautifully, especially for removing
stubborn belly fat. i think it is one of the better "designer fats"
other than fish oil...haven't tried the sesathin(super fish oil?)
yet b/c i'm waiting for the gelcaps (any word on when they will be available)

diezzel

Awards
also for CLA, results are not immediate although one should
notice a gradual slimming effect in the torso...should be quite
noticeable at the 30 day mark of consistent use

consistency is the key...

z28man

Awards
  • Established
Im with ya on CLA and torso slimming. I used about 9 grams ed of VPX thinfat as I got it dirt cheap not expecting too much and noticed great results. Havent had as great of success with CLA last time I took it in pill form. So Im going to use thinfat again and see if it gives the same results. Went up to 10g ed of fish oil and didnt notice any substantial fat loss and as for sesathin, I cant really say wether or not I noticed a signifigant difference with that either.

diezzel

Awards
also try taking cla in combo with olive oil or some other
mono-unsaturated fat...it improves it absorption because
it doesn't have to fight with other poly's for the enzymes it needs "to
work its magic" in your body

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

did you take pics before adn after your CLA experiment?

diezzel

Awards
no but i had 3 site caliper bf testing done...lost about 1# of fat
after 42 days of CLA supplementation with no decrease in calories
1 day per week of HIT cardio which may have contributed some but
i don't think very much...biggest change was seen in my abdominal
measurements...and just so everyone knows i did not perform the test
myself had the same trainer @ my gym that always does it do it(he tests
each site 3 times and takes the average of each measurement which were
basically the same)

MorganKane

Awards
no but i had 3 site caliper bf testing done...lost about 1# of fat
after 42 days of CLA supplementation with no decrease in calories
1 day per week of HIT cardio which may have contributed some but
i don't think very much...biggest change was seen in my abdominal
measurements...and just so everyone knows i did not perform the test
myself had the same trainer @ my gym that always does it do it(he tests
each site 3 times and takes the average of each measurement which were
basically the same)
You lost 1lbs of fat in 42 days.
You did HIT cardio but you think CLA did the fat loss?

I must be missing something here?
1lbs (I assume the #=lbs) of fat loss with HIT cardio in 42 days and CLA is not something to be that excited about and contributing this to CLA makes not much sense to me.

diezzel

Awards
i understand...i should have mention this before...my HIT were
sparse and far between; 1 session every 2 or 3 weeks (got lazy)
and when i did them it was only for about 12 - 15 minutes...not that
much calorie burning

...sorry it was late when i was typing this

...also # = lb and 1 lb of fat (actually 1.3 lbs - i rounded down) without basically
doing anything is significant to me cause every little bit counts especially when
done without "chemical assistance"

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Not to sound like an ass, but I wouldn't exactly call a # in 42 days good.

diezzel

Awards
true but when u r not trying to lose it, it's intriguing...

z28man

Awards
  • Established
While 1% over that time span isnt overly impressive, if diezzel responds to CLA like I do, its not really the amount of fat that's impressive, but more the location it seems to target. For me, the only place I leaned out while using CLA was my midsection. Didnt lose much weight, but my waist size decreased noticebly. Normally when I try to lean out without CLA, the midsection fat is the last to go, so for me its kind of a big deal.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Hey what type of diet were you following....you know my addy....this is interesting.....also what amounts!

z28man

Awards
  • Established
I did know your addy, but unfortunetly I havent got around to making my donation to get pms back so I dont have anyones info anymore (shakes head shamefully). Its frustrating not being able to contact anyone on the board. I believe my diet was pretty clean, and carbs were lowered a bit but wasnt even below maintenance on calories. No cardio, just heavy lifting. I only had a 15 day supply of the thinfat, so that shows how instant the stuff worked for me. You also have to take into account I respond well to most everything. Serving size is 4.4 grams CLA so I took that 2x ed, just took it once am and once pm. I was also taking ALA so there may have been a synergistic effect. I just today recieved a larger size of thinfat from Nutraplanet to try out soon. Atleast VPX has one product thats reasonably priced that works. I also just noticed the discount code you have in your sig for 5% off, I always miss out on the discounts! Diezzel, didnt mean to hijack the thread.

diezzel

Awards
z28man: no prob bro...i'm like u i respond 2 jusy about anything 2. maybe results from CLA are dose dependent...i was only taking 6 grams per day (2grams 3x per day). i'll try 8 - 10 grams and see if the abdominal loss is faster. good info bro!!!

MaNiaK1027: didn't know if u were talking 2 but i emailed u my stuff; if u didn't want it just ignore...

diezzel

Awards
z28man:

also my diet during that time would explain my slower loss, which makes me even more of
a CLA supporter especially since u were eating pretty clean and saw results so fast...i wasn't eating very clean
and i still got results!!!!! CLA rocks!!!!

z28man

Awards
  • Established
That it does bro. Its really the only supp Ive used that has directly caused fat loss in my midsection. Tren is the only other compound that has given me direct fat loss without calorie cutting and cardio. Everything else (fatburners, etc) aids more indirectly it seems. Definetly try out 8-10 grams. Probably also depends on how much you weigh. Im 220lbs and 9 grams seemed to be a perfect dose for me. Let me know how the increased dose works for you if you try it out in the future. I think I'll take before and after pics this time around and post asap. Just have to get over this bronchial infection first before I start it.

diezzel

Awards
8 - 10 will probably hit me dead on too. i weigh 238 lbs, but i'll
definitely keep u posted...

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
only 2 grams 3x a day? i have gone as high as 18 grams a day and it couldnt even touch what sesathin does for me.i was a big believe in cla just read the anarchy thread but damn if sesathin doesnt drop it like 10x or mor quicker