Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Evan C Leaves Prime nutrition

Prime Nutrition and Evan Centopani Part Ways : Evan Centopani

Over the course of my career as a professional bodybuilder, I’ve worked with relatively few companies. Fortunately, I have been able to learn a great deal and benefit tremendously from each of those relationships. I’m thankful to be able to say the same about my relationship with Prime Nutrition. My time spent working with Prime has taught me a great deal and has also reinforced that which I already knew regarding the supplement industry and my place in it. I’d like to take this opportunity to thank Prime Nutrition for their support and for including me as part of their company; I sincerely appreciate it. Prime has taken a unique approach to growing their brand that has proven effective and I have no doubt that they will continue to grow rapidly. I wish Prime all the best.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thank stinks. Evan Centopani knows his stuff though. I like watching his videos.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wonder if he was asked to leave. I heard he did not do as well as anticipated at the arnold.
LeanEngineer his videos with john meadows are dope.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Evan is my favorite pro. Wonder where he'll sign now. He wasn't with PN for that long.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I wonder if he was asked to leave. I heard he did not do as well as anticipated at the arnold.
LeanEngineer his videos with john meadows are dope.
Yea im not sure. I thought his condition at the arnold was good but i guess the judges saw different. I want him to go back with universal.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The only bodybuilder I currently find interesting and the only reason I followed the arnold or any competition for the first time in years.

I got sick and tired of all the weirdos who only eat chicken and rice every meal etc.

Refreshing to see a normal guy who gives great insight on overall health as opposed to just getting huge and looking like a mutant

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Evan is my favorite pro. Wonder where he'll sign now. He wasn't with PN for that long.
This was a business decision.
"His idea of marketing and ours didn't gel. Great guy, but his cost was too high for the return"
- Aaron the CEO

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Dont be surprised if he doesnt branch out with his own line...

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
That would be one of the first lines I would be excited to see. Been following him since he was with Universal. Very underrated in my opinion.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This was a business decision.
"His idea of marketing and ours didn't gel. Great guy, but his cost was too high for the return"
- Aaron the CEO
I read that as simply "he didnt do as well as expected and we cant compensate him for what we initially set out to." I mean he was positioned as thier main athelete, and they are picking up serious steam.

Last edited:
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I read that as simply he didnt do as well as aspected and we cant compensate him for what we initially set out to. I mean he was positioned as thier main athelete, and they are picking up serious steam.
that is not what i wrote
Evan had a different idea of marketing than what prime wanted to do
He had a different vision
Therefore Aaron parted ways because his cost to keep him on was too much for what they wanted to do which was different.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
that is not what i wrote
Evan had a different idea of marketing than what prime wanted to do
He had a different vision
Therefore Aaron parted ways because his cost to keep him on was too much for what they wanted to do which was different.
I hear u man. I saw that qoute from aaron and i read between the lines. I just feel that they expected him to place better at the Arnold. There was a lot of hype surounding him for that show and people said his timing was off with his final condidtioning.... Which blows
my mind considering he was worki ng with mountaindog.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Meadows doesn't coach Evan. They "worked together" through Prime. Like Bob mentioned, I don't believe Evan's placing is why they parted ways either.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Anyone have any idea what percentage/age demographic of the supplement buying public, is influenced by seeing an "Enhanced" Pro BB'er on something like a Creatine or CLA supplement add? The psychology of that, has always fascinated me. You'd think a company would go after a "Natural" before a Pro?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Meadows doesn't coach Evan. They "worked together" through Prime. Like Bob mentioned, I don't believe Evan's placing is why they parted ways either.[/QUOTE
Someone gets it lol!
TY breezy

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Meadows doesn't coach Evan. They "worked together" through Prime. Like Bob mentioned, I don't believe Evan's placing is why they parted ways either.
Oo ok Fair enough ive just seen countless vídeos of the two together. I just think its coincidental that he is walking away after such a short time. But hey business is business. I guess the only thing known for sure if what they released officially, which is very vague.