Somebody, Anybody, Everybody !!!!

GCEE

Awards
Hey guys. This is my first post and hopefully one of many to come. Im a 30 year old Martial Arts who recently discovered I definatley have pre-puberty gyno. Ive always known my chest was "big" but thought it would go away when I slimed down. NOT THE CASE SO FAR. I currently am 5'9 170 with 35 in waist. At one point I was weighing 215. My goals are to get my body fat down to around 10-12% and try different methods to get rid of this gyno. I have been researching several boards and I hope to get some feedback from you guys on the methods I am about to try. Any feedback and suggestions are EXTREMELY APPRECIATED.

The only supplements I have ever taken taken have been a multivitamin, MSM/Glucosamine, L-Glutamine, and Flax seed. Three years ago when I tried to lose some weight the first time I tried Xendadrine w/Ephedra and I hated it. It gave me the jitters, mood swings, anxiety etc. I train Martial Arts (Kali, Muay Thai, JKD) usually twice a week and have been doing a fullbody workout every 3/4 days. I recenlty started doing HIIT on a stationary bike (5min worm up, 10 min of 30 sec max/30sec 50%, 5min cool down). I plan to do this 5 days a week. I also plan on doing a 2 day split now. My main goal is to LOOSE THE GYNO AND GET MY BF% DOWN TO 10%. My diet will consist of Chicken Breast, Tuna, Whey Protein, Whole Wheat(Toast,Ceral,Oatmel etc) Lots of Water, and no cheating at all.

Here are the things I'm conteplating trying

Nolvadex(Genox) @ 40mg a day. I have heard very good things about Nolvadex. My only concern in potential hair loss. I want to to lose my gyno but dont want to go bald in the process LOL. How can I minimize my chances of losing hair while on nolvadex???

Rebound XT@ 3 pills a day. I have read some peole have gotten good results from this. Sound good?

Andracatim Testosterone Gel: This seems like it works for some and not for others. $150 aint cheap either if nothing happens. Priceless if it does. Anyone have sucess with this?

DHT Powder in Absolved/Lipoderm: From what I understand this is a cheaper way of getting something similar to the Andracatim Gel. I understand that a ban on DHT powder has happened last year. If I were to do my whole cutting program out of this country on vacation, where could I find some? Is 3aa the same as 3-Alpha? What can I use in Absolved/Lipoderm that is similar?

E-Form: read its mostly for preventing gyno as opposed to reducing exhisting gyno. Anyone have a good response with E-form and pre-exhisting gyno?

Glucophase XR: Ive read this can help with fat loss. Is there any "amped" feeling while taking this? I dont care for that feeling at all. Coffee is even a little to much for me LOL.

Lean Xtreme: Read this also helps with weight lose and gyno. Any experiances?

I would really appreciate any feedback and suggestions. I just got my taxes back and Im ready to try everything short of going under the knife, at this point anyways, to get ride of this chest I hate so much. Thanks in advance

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
ahhhhh....to much on one page....your blinding me eyes!!!

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
GCEE, First of all, :welcome: You're in the right place.

Now, the best advice I can give you is to stick around, research, and learn. I think you should get your BF down to where you want it to be before worrying about the gyno.

It's not uncommon for a newbie(not meant as an insult) to fill their first post with a laundry list of problems and goals. If you stick around long enough, you'll start to realise that what you want from us is a lot more than what can be given in a reply to your post. Take the time to learn. Try to find the answers for yourself. There is a wealth of information here. I'm not trying to be an ass here. I'm just being realistic. Start with nutrition and training. If you have any specific questions, fire away. It's just hard to reply to a post like yours 'cuz you're asking for everything. ;)

GCEE

Awards
GCEE, First of all, :welcome: You're in the right place.

Now, the best advice I can give you is to stick around, research, and learn. I think you should get your BF down to where you want it to be before worrying about the gyno.

It's not uncommon for a newbie(not meant as an insult) to fill their first post with a laundry list of problems and goals. If you stick around long enough, you'll start to realise that what you want from us is a lot more than what can be given in a reply to your post. Take the time to learn. Try to find the answers for yourself. There is a wealth of information here. I'm not trying to be an ass here. I'm just being realistic. Start with nutrition and training. If you have any specific questions, fire away. It's just hard to reply to a post like yours 'cuz you're asking for everything. ;)
Thanks alot Lean One. I have been researching here and on a couple other boards and those are the ideas/solutions I came up with. Let me narrow it down for now.

Do you personally have any first hand knowledge of anyone losing hair while taking Nolvadex? This obviously concerns me.

I want to try making my own trandermal with Absolved/and a 3aa powder. I understand 3aa and similar powders are banned now. If I were to vacation in another country where would I be able to locate both of those items?

Thanks Again Lean One

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
First let me say welcome as well. Now..

I currently am 5'9 170 with 35 in waist
Unless you have very large hip bones you are what I would call skinny/fat. You dropped your cals too much resulting in your body eating muscle and preserving fat. In effect you started to starve yourself. You need to get your cals up. I would try one of the following: Hire BOBO or follow Twin Peaks cycle carb diet.
And if you do one of these two things then DO NOT PAY ATTINATION TO THE SCALE. Thats one of the biggest problem with novice/newbies they want to be lean yesterday. It took you YEARS to get fat..it will take months to get lean. Do a search for Dietrying. It took him about a year to get down to 10% and he sacraficed like a mother&^%$ to achive his goals.
Second is your chest gyno: hard lump or is it chest fat. If it's the latter then it will be diet that gets rid of the manboobs, not a supp. If it is gyno try Nolva and if does not work then use DS's ReboundXT.
And third we all fall into the trap of believing supp A will get us jacked and supp B will get us cut. Supps are only like 5-10% of the solution. The rest is diet and exercise.

Do you personally have any first hand knowledge of anyone losing hair while taking Nolvadex? This obviously concerns me.
I have used Nolva before and I had no problems with hair loss (that I noticed).

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Thanks alot Lean One. I have been researching here and on a couple other boards and those are the ideas/solutions I came up with. Let me narrow it down for now.

I want to try making my own trandermal with Absolved/and a 3aa powder. I understand 3aa and similar powders are banned now. If I were to vacation in another country where would I be able to locate both of those items?

Thanks Again Lean One
Hairloss w/nolva is unheard of. As far as how you can obtain powders, we cannot help you there. If you poke around diferent boards, you might learn how to aquire some, but the rules of AM forbid source posting or asking for sources. Breaking those rules is grounds for being banned so I suggest you inquire elsewhere on that.

GCEE

Awards
Hairloss w/nolva is unheard of. As far as how you can obtain powders, we cannot help you there. If you poke around diferent boards, you might learn how to aquire some, but the rules of AM forbid source posting or asking for sources. Breaking those rules is grounds for being banned so I suggest you inquire elsewhere on that.
Excuse my ignorance. It wont happen again. I figuered because I would be cutting outta the country it wouldnt have any impact on what happens here. Anyways my apologies. It wont happen again

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Excuse my ignorance. It wont happen again. I figuered because I would be cutting outta the country it wouldnt have any impact on what happens here. Anyways my apologies. It wont happen again
No problem man. Just wanted to get that out in the open. Not just for you but for others who come across this too. ;)

Not everyone reads the rules before they post. :rolleyes: