Designer Supplements

diezzel

Awards
waddup all...

i'm new to the boards and i just recently got
hooked on designer supplements. however i am confused
about the dosing pattern for GXR. is it better to take while
eating or 20-30 mins prior to eating? also, does anyone have
any possible dosage timings for a cut using RBXT, GXR, and LX?
is this even possible...all three i mean.

i'm 5'8", 238#, 13.1% bf pretty knowledgeable on diets

if anyone cares: i incline 460#-1RM, squat 500#-1RM (ass to heals),
and dead 500#-6RM all natural (i have never used AAS or PH/PS...although i
have greatly considered it)...everyone @ my local gym thinks i'm on gear but i
could give 2 fucks...

anyway...any help is greatly appreciated

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Check out Twin Peaks thread as I believe he is cutting with all three of the above named supplements or at least with two of them.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
your 240 at 5foot8 with only 13% bf and all natural? I gotta see this to believe this, you should post your pics in the pics section.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
your 240 at 5foot8 with only 13% bf and all natural? I gotta see this to believe this, you should post your pics in the pics section.
Who cares?

Does it really matter to you in terms of what he's asking and the advice you'd give him?

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

I'm not trying to start any crap but, yes, I would love to see those pics. Would be mighty impressive!

diezzel

Awards
thanks MaNiaK1027 for the advise...also, UNDERTAKER i am used to reactions like that
i told u i get them all the time @ my local gym but i don't care...it takes hard work VERY HARD!!!
but it is possible with attention to diet and adequate rest. also i have been lifting weights
since i was 15 and very seriously since i was ~20. so i have plenty of time under my belt. i figure
that i have put on enough size and i have decided to compete this summer although i don't know
how i will do going against those who do choose to juice...but like i said I DON'T CARE and i just
want to see how i will do against such odds...

any suggestions on how i should approach my diet?

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Who cares?

Does it really matter to you in terms of what he's asking and the advice you'd give him?
I don't think he's attacking him or calling him out. I think he would just be interested in seeing the guys pics.

It sounds like the guys built a very impressive physique and he as many others would be interested in seeing it.

diezzel

Awards
no prob i will post them as soon as i get back to Alabama...currently in
Illinoise visiting a friend...but just keep reminding me (i am forgetful at times)
and i will post some pics...any shots in particular (poses?)

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
sticks---exactly, I think this guy will make a good addition to the people posting on am

houseman----i often see you posting confrontational stuff like this, not cool dude

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I don't think he's attacking him or calling him out. I think he would just be interested in seeing the guys pics.

It sounds like the guys built a very impressive physique and he as many others would be interested in seeing it.
No. I know. It didn't come across as ana ttack to me either but I didn't really see what it had to do with what he was asking that's all.

:)

diezzel

Awards
what other compounds are good to use on a cut? which would make
the stack more effective?

diezzel

Awards
done...i just email'd u

i don't claim to have all the answers but what i know
i'm always willing to share to fellow weight destroyer

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
i second that motion......with stats like that u should be a pound short of the stars in FLEX mags, mayb even cover page:think:
sure would like to c those pics
and u can c mine at 227 last august after M1T ...so im really curious to c ur pics!

diezzel

Awards
i don't know about flex...i have a while to go for that.
pros my height weigh 230+ @ 2-3% bf that's a difference of
at least 20#s of muscle(if my math is correct) but anyway
i know seeing is believing so like i said i will post pics as soon
as i get back from my "mini vacation"

diezzel

Awards
that's funny though to say...but seriously it has always been
my dream to do an article in flex...maybe i'll get my chance after about
10 more years of diet and training...:cheers: