Favorite NO supplement and why?

  1. Favorite NO supplement and why?


    What is your favorite NO supplement and why?


  2. I personally like NOxplode the best and its easy on my stomach
    •   
       


  3. Cialis, if you can deal with the sides

  4. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    Cialis, if you can deal with the sides
    So true. Those are definitely the only muscles I tend consider NO-manipulation worthwhile for...

  5. NOX2 works good, not as long lasting as Cialis, but no hangover from it either.

  6. I've tried one of the NO2 knock-offs, NO3 or something. I only saw more increased vascularity, which didn't interest me that much.

    I like NO Xplode, except for the caffiene. I wish it didn't have any in it. There are times I don't want it.

  7. what are the real uses for arginine that can be worht it for us BB'ers? Ive heard spook talk about it as anti doms and for BP (ras phenotype and stuff over my head)

    anyhting else? does it do anygood preworkout in other pathways? any contraindications?

  8. Bobo talks about it's synergy w/ l-lysine in growth hormone secretion, which can be good for fat burning. But, I think you have to take the 4 g/day of each for a while to really see the effects.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    Bobo talks about it's synergy w/ l-lysine in growth hormone secretion, which can be good for fat burning. But, I think you have to take the 4 g/day of each for a while to really see the effects.
    Yeah, on a carb fast (empty stomach) too, but it does work for this

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    So true. Those are definitely the only muscles I tend consider NO-manipulation worthwhile for...
    Loki, I'm surprised at you. It is an organ, not a muscle.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf
    Loki, I'm surprised at you. It is an organ, not a muscle.
    Huuu, huu, hu, You said organ ... that's funny
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Favorite Pre-Workout and Why
    By swol31989 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-22-2013, 05:28 PM
  2. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-02-2012, 01:24 PM
  3. My Favorite Preworkout Products and Why?
    By southpaw23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 01:24 PM
  4. Best Protein supplements and why
    By Meat44 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-06-2011, 04:23 PM
  5. Whats your favorite creatine product and why?
    By jcam222 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 06-19-2007, 08:04 PM
Log in
Log in