Favorite NO supplement and why?
- 03-31-2005, 08:03 AM
- 04-02-2005, 12:12 AM
04-02-2005, 06:37 AM
04-04-2005, 02:29 PM
04-08-2005, 01:31 AM
04-08-2005, 07:22 AM
So true. Those are definitely the only muscles I tend consider NO-manipulation worthwhile for...Originally Posted by DR.D
04-08-2005, 08:38 AM
04-09-2005, 09:52 PM
I've tried one of the NO2 knock-offs, NO3 or something. I only saw more increased vascularity, which didn't interest me that much.
I like , except for the caffiene. I wish it didn't have any in it. There are times I don't want it.
04-10-2005, 06:42 AM
what are the real uses for arginine that can be worht it for us BB'ers? Ive heard spook talk about it as anti doms and for BP (ras phenotype and stuff over my head)
anyhting else? does it do anygood preworkout in other pathways? any contraindications?
04-10-2005, 08:58 AM
Bobo talks about it's synergy w/in growth hormone secretion, which can be good for fat burning. But, I think you have to take the 4 g/day of each for a while to really see the effects.
04-10-2005, 10:55 PM
04-10-2005, 11:29 PM
04-11-2005, 09:58 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By swol31989 in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 07-22-2013, 05:28 PM
- By R1balla in forum SupplementsReplies: 28Last Post: 10-02-2012, 01:24 PM
- By southpaw23 in forum SupplementsReplies: 90Last Post: 06-14-2011, 01:24 PM
- By Meat44 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-06-2011, 04:23 PM
- By jcam222 in forum SupplementsReplies: 38Last Post: 06-19-2007, 08:04 PM