I'm looking for logs, erase pro new

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
I never used it, but I have two bottles of Erase new formula.
until now I've only got the ABE new formula, I think in the next stack, I include the new Erase. let's see how it goes
vedo che in italia vanno molto i prodotti della PES.... .

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
I am interested to hear this as well. I have only used the old erase and erase pro and no longer have any left. I will be starting the new pro formula in 3 weeks and am curious to hear some feedback as well as comparisons to the old.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone? Erase Pro V2 is not so loved :(
I love it. Haven't logged it. I prefer new to old in regards to both drying up and hardening. I liked arimistane but the new version is better based on my use runs.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love it. Haven't logged it. I prefer new to old in regards to both drying up and hardening. I liked arimistane but the new version is better based on my use runs.
This has been my experience as well and my joints prefer the new version A LOT!!! I haven't run the new version solo, but stacking it with AnaBeta Elite gives me a very simple and effective lean bulk stack.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
This has been my experience as well and my joints prefer the new version A LOT!!! I haven't run the new version solo, but stacking it with AnaBeta Elite gives me a very simple and effective lean bulk stack.
The dry joints side effect is a good sign when using an AI, shows its working. I will be starting the new erase pro in 2 weeks.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The dry joints side effect is a good sign when using an AI, shows its working. I will be starting the new erase pro in 2 weeks.
I'll have to respectfully disagree with that. Arthralgia is a side effect of aromatase inhibitors and not good indicator of effectiveness. If one product causes more dry joints and pain than another, then that product simply causes more side effects. The better product is going to be the one that has less adverse events balanced with more positive results. Keep risk-benefit ratios low :)

Please let us know how your run with Erase Pro goes. Are you using it solo or stacked with something else?

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
I'll have to respectfully disagree with that. Arthralgia is a side effect of aromatase inhibitors and not good indicator of effectiveness. If one product causes more dry joints and pain than another, then that product simply causes more side effects. The better product is going to be the one that has less adverse events balanced with more positive results. Keep risk-benefit ratios low :)

Please let us know how your run with Erase Pro goes. Are you using it solo or stacked with something else?
The old formula diesel test hardcore