bulbine

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Is this product beneficial for PCT and test boosting, would it have any synergy with my Viron.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, best test booster for libido in my experience. I have used a lot of test boosters and when I used Bulbine during PCT my libido was off the charts. Not sure if I just react well to it but I will never run another PCT without it. Cheap too.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Cool Ill add it, how much though per day.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool Ill add it, how much though per day.
If you are getting SNS Bulbine, we recommend 2 caps per day at your weight. Just take one in the AM and one at night.

That will give you 700mg per day, which should be plenty to notice the effects.

It should stack fine with Viron.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Bulbine + Fenugreek are my go to "natty test boosters"... normally I'm not a fan of this category but fenu especially made my libido sky high during a pct that would have crushed it normally.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I remember using some like 2 years back. SNS brand. One of the better libido enhancers i've used. Like it a lot more than just Tribulus.

Now i use CEL PCT Assist and it hasn't failed me yet haha.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When you say test boosting and pct what exactly do you mean. Bulbine probably does work if youre looking for enhanced libido and mood but beyond this i doubt from my own experience backec by bloodwork if bulbine raises test to any meaningful degree and certainly havent seen any evidence of AI benefits in humans

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
When you say test boosting and pct what exactly do you mean. Bulbine probably does work if youre looking for enhanced libido and mood but beyond this i doubt from my own experience backec by bloodwork if bulbine raises test to any meaningful degree and certainly havent seen any evidence of AI benefits in humans
who said anything about ai benefits?

I said "natty test" in quotes as I agree that there's very little legit test boosting. Maybe at best a little for those in an already low range but not much. It's more for livido and feel then anything.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
who said anything about ai benefits?

I said "natty test" in quotes as I agree that there's very little legit test boosting. Maybe at best a little for those in an already low range but not much. It's more for livido and feel then anything.
Hence my question which was directed to the originator of this thread not to you. I asked what benefits he was looking for in regard to pct. Wasnt sure if this included reducing estrogen sides.

One of the touted benefits of bulbine based on animal studies is estrogen reduction hence my assumption this could be one of the benefits he was seeking.
However I have seen no hard evidence of this in humans

wray98

wray98

Awards
Our Noxitest has Bulbine in it.. and the feedback is unreal for libido... Perfect in my opinion for PCT or overall banging health!

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Our Noxitest has Bulbine in it.. and the feedback is unreal for libido... Perfect in my opinion for PCT or overall banging health!
Maybe these products should be recategorised as libido boosters, not test boosters. That would be a more accurate description.

Didn't know PCT was just about libido boosting now?? time was it was about reversing suppression of natural test production and to a lesser degree, liver health. Or have I missed something?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Maybe these products should be recategorised as libido boosters, not test boosters. That would be a more accurate description.

Didn't know PCT was just about libido boosting now?? time was it was about reversing suppression of natural test production and to a lesser degree, liver health. Or have I missed something?
haha that would certainly be a better description, although as part of a pct most of them do boost test to some degree... the difference is in someone with normal test levels they do next to nothing. I just like feeling "normal" earlier in my pct so having libido back in full swing helps with the mental/motivation aspect which can really take a beating post cycle.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haha that would certainly be a better description, although as part of a pct most of them do boost test to some degree... the difference is in someone with normal test levels they do next to nothing. I just like feeling "normal" earlier in my pct so having libido back in full swing helps with the mental/motivation aspect which can really take a beating post cycle.
Take your point about natty test boosters helping with the mental/motivation aspect however i'd question if natty test boosters even boost test in PCT given there's usually a lot else in the mix Nolva, Clomid, HCG etc. Serms have tonnes of studies and blood work and a long track record of boosting test and restarting test production in PCT. Natty test boosters not so, aside from the libido/feel good effect.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Take your point about natty test boosters helping with the mental/motivation aspect however i'd question if natty test boosters even boost test in PCT given there's usually a lot else in the mix Nolva, Clomid, HCG etc. Serms have tonnes of studies and blood work and a long track record of boosting test and restarting test production in PCT. Natty test boosters not so, aside from the libido/feel good effect.
oh I would never suggest trying to fully restart with one of them but they do provide a boost on their own. They would never actually recover you but can't hurt with a serm on top. Just another "they're cheap and do a little so why not" type of thing most people will throw in for something to make you fee better

SpawnofSatan

Awards
old thread ik but currently running OL Legend at 4mgs a day and debating using SNS Bulbine at 700mgs a day during 8 week cycle. Thoughts on safety and efficacy?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bulbine + Fenugreek are my go to "natty test boosters"... normally I'm not a fan of this category but fenu especially made my libido sky high during a pct that would have crushed it normally.
I've heard this often, concerning fenugreek. I bought a few bottles of fenu400 on amazon at $2 a pop a while back. did u smell like maple syrup?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't fenu make prolactin increase too?
from what I've read no. supposed to increase hdl
which is a plus. said to lower dht too which is odd given the seemingly unanimous libido boost.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've heard this often, concerning fenugreek. I bought a few bottles of fenu400 on amazon at $2 a pop a while back. did u smell like maple syrup?
This is a very common side effect of fenugreek. I cant speak for it myself though. Its not that i haven't taken fenugreek but rather i naturally smell like maple syrup. Idk why i smell like that but i always have. At first i just thought it was in my head that i smelt that way but when i got into high school(I'm a senior now) people started to tell me they love the way i smell. They said they loved it because i remind them of "maple syrup".

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone remember the old school atomic meltdown tanning lotion/fat burner? Stuff made you smell like pancakes for an entire day. I get a decent libido boost from fenugreek. Worth a shot.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi, my names rtmilburn, and I smell like maple syrup. :)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay, I'll share. Slept over at a buddy's house, maybe 5th grade or something. He commented my pillow smelled like maple syrup. its the one and only time I heard it. my wife says I smell from all things ranging from sooo good to straight up bologna so who the hell knows!

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay, I'll share. Slept over at a buddy's house, maybe 5th grade or something. He commented my pillow smelled like maple syrup. its the one and only time I heard it. my wife says I smell from all things ranging from sooo good to straight up bologna so who the hell knows!
Haha that's pretty funny :)

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
old thread ik but currently running OL Legend at 4mgs a day and debating using SNS Bulbine at 700mgs a day during 8 week cycle. Thoughts on safety and efficacy?
1 study on safety by the mfg of a trademarked extract - they say it's safe.

No studies in people, just anecdote that it makes you horny.

LGD is suppressive - waste to try a plant extract to try to counter that. Horny is another thing all together - at least Bulbine's cheap. So is Maca and bulk Epimedium.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
So the liver and kidney problems with Bulbine wasn't true?

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Cool I know a lot of times the rat studies don't equate to humans

hsk

Awards
  • Established
I've run SNS Bulbine many times both solo and in combination with other products and I was fine. The key is dialing in the correct dosage for each individual. It can be tricky but once once you figure out optimal dosing it packs a decent punch. For me, it ranks right up there with Icariin, Anacylus Pyrethum, Fadogia and LJ100.