Is EC Stack safe with Anabeta Elite + Erase Pro?

KLAWSOSA

Awards
My Anabeta + Erase just arrived to my house, but i still wana shred about 10 more lbs before summer. Since I heard rumours of anabeta increasing your hunger, I would like to know if its safe to stack EC with it to reduce hunger? I'm trying to put on some lean mass/lose a lit of stubborn lower stomach fat FYI.

All responses are appreciated

Thanks,

Mike

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Perfectly fine you're not adding additional stims

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think that would be a great combination. No specific issues and using the EC to combat possible AnaBeta Elite induced hunger increases is a great idea. The beta agonist activity of EC should combine quite well with the cAMP boosting effects from AnaBeta Elite (Forskolin/Lodhra Bark) to boost fat loss as well. :)

KLAWSOSA

Awards
Could I add betaine to this stack for increased vascularity?
+ I forgot to include that I will be taking creatine HCL during this stack
Also will be taking orange triad (Multi-Vitamin), Fish oil 1250MG eha/DHA and Milk Thistle

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Could I add betaine to this stack for increased vascularity? + I forgot to include that I will be taking creatine HCL during this stack Also will be taking orange triad (Multi-Vitamin), Fish oil 1250MG eha/DHA and Milk Thistle
All fine

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could I add betaine to this stack for increased vascularity?
+ I forgot to include that I will be taking creatine HCL during this stack
Also will be taking orange triad (Multi-Vitamin), Fish oil 1250MG eha/DHA and Milk Thistle
Yes I'd continue to take "staple" products during the use of the EC/ABE/EP. Creatine, Omega-3s, Multi, Betaine, etc. are all fine to continue.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My Anabeta + Erase just arrived to my house, but i still wana shred about 10 more lbs before summer. Since I heard rumours of anabeta increasing your hunger, I would like to know if its safe to stack EC with it to reduce hunger? I'm trying to put on some lean mass/lose a lit of stubborn lower stomach fat FYI. All responses are appreciated Thanks, Mike
You say you want to lose another 10 pounds but then say you want to add mass?

You need to pick one or the other.

I personally would shed the 10 pounds using EC then hop on AnaBeta + Erase combo and recomp.