DAA or Fenugreek?

FAT ELVIS

FAT ELVIS

Awards
I was looking into adding either DAA or Fenugreek to my PCT. My current PCT for (Hdrol/Stano) is Tamofixen....Post Cycle(3x)..Creatine Nitrate..Flaxseed Oil....Multi-Vit....and Erase. Any feedback will be appreciated.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
If just one or the other, I'd say DAA - more science behind it, especially when it comes to Hypogonadal men. DAA is so cheap though, why not use both?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
No need for either with a SERM and post cycle x3 both IMO

If you want to add a single ingredient look at the new ones from Analyzed Supplements

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
If it is just between those two i would pick DAA hands down, 3g a day will do perfect. thats what i ran pct. always with another booster (magnitropin) but i would pick DAA i hope you enjoyed your cycle!!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would pick DAA for sure. SNS has both capsule and powder forms in the clinically studied dose. I think you'll also find it to be very cost effective.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I thought DAA was useless or close to useless..?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Testosterone
Minor Increase
50% Consensus
See all 3 studies

There appears to be an increase in testosterone in most subjects acutely (6-12 days), and while this may persist to the tune of 30-60% in infertile men it is reduced to baseline within a month in otherwise healthy men with normal testosterone at baseline.
It benefits hypogonadal men the most, in the studies that have shown benefits. A 42% increase of a *normal* baseline T level *is* pretty useless for everyone else though. But the OP just came off a cycle, so, at $19 for a month supply, most think it's worth it to throw in to a PCT, since there haven't been any adverse effects (for most). But yes, a SERM will get the boys going waaaaay better than DAA...but like I said, $19, so why not.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I personally hate DAA and it legit gives me prolactin/estro issues as part of pct so theres that... Fenugreek+bulbine is my go-to for enhanced libido and "feel good" while doing a tough pct.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fenugreek/Testofen is a 5AR inhibitor.
DAA may be neurotoxic.

I prefer Fadogia.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No need for either with a SERM and post cycle x3 both IMO

If you want to add a single ingredient look at the new ones from Analyzed Supplements
How many cycles have you run Driven2lift?. I'm just wondering because I haven't seen you post about any of your cycles.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just saw a Baylor study on SuppVersity about DAA in *trained*, healthy men, with normal baseline T:

http://suppversity.blogspot.com/2013/08/when-hype-meets-reality-d-aspartic-acid.html

So according to that, useless for anyone healthy. May still help for PCT... *may*.
Study is flawed. It was done on very young kids, average age was 22 years old. Of course you don't need to boost your testosterone at 22 years old. I don't need a half ass flawed study to tell me that!.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
How many cycles have you run Driven2lift?. I'm just wondering because I haven't seen you post about any of your cycles.
Zero.

All cycle advice given by me is from several very experienced AAS users who took me under their wings to better represent Orbit.

Along with anything picked up in logs (if there is a multiple time shown pattern, or with supporting bloodwork) and at times studies.

Would never suggest something to someone using AAS that I was not sure of.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
You injecting it into your brain?
Wouldn't that just enhance absorption?

;)

If you want libido have fun with that injection

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Fenugreek/Testofen is a 5AR inhibitor.
DAA may be neurotoxic.

I prefer Fadogia.
i like fadogia also....check out ironchamps hpta:
fadogia
bulbine
long jack
divanyll
avenacosides
anacyclus pyrethrium

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
i like fadogia also....check out ironchamps hpta:
fadogia
bulbine
long jack
divanyll
avenacosides
anacyclus pyrethrium

Do you know the extract information for these? I thought that was mandatory.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FINAFLEX MASS 550 has both Fenugreek and DAA, FWIW.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Do you know the extract information for these? I thought that was mandatory.
pm ironchampusa, he can give you the extract percentages....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If it's an extract, it needs to say so on the label by law. It doesn't, so I don't think these are extracts
OK, thanks!!!

what i do know is that the product works really well for me, much better than daa or fenugreek--or both together!!!