Ara Dosing

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Just wanted to make a post to see how you guys dose your ARA around here.

Main things are
Dose: 1g or 1.5g?
Frequency: Daily or W/O days only?
Total Length:50,75,100 days?

Preferred ancillaries?

Thought we could make a nice little sticky/easy to find post :)

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to make a post to see how you guys dose your ARA around here. Main things are Dose: 1g or 1.5g? Frequency: Daily or W/O days only? Total Length:50,75,100 days? Preferred ancillaries? Thought we could make a nice little sticky/easy to find post :)
This already exists man thanks to Jiggzz...type the following into the search function..sorry on phone so can't link you..

The Arachidonic Acid Help Guide

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Ahh - perhaps that's why I saw nothing. I typed in ARA dosing/dose/dosage

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Has anyone run more than 50 days? Seems like it could be beneficial since you would avoid the 14-20 day kick in.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well i usually just take it for 50 training days in a row cause i only take it on days that i train. And then i take a break.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I saw a log and this guy was gonna run it for 100 days =| maybe overkill? Maybe ARAMAZING?!

Pneumophant

Awards
I saw a log and this guy was gonna run it for 100 days =| maybe overkill? Maybe ARAMAZING?!
Yes, I've done this with X-Factor. It's exactly as you expect: twice the results of the standard 50 day cycle. The same potential side effects apply.

I've also done higher dose, shorter duration cycles. In this scheme, I experienced an increased intensity of side effects (notably head ache and sleeplessness) but a major increase in pumps, muscle fullness, and strength gain.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Yes, I've done this with X-Factor. It's exactly as you expect: twice the results of the standard 50 day cycle. The same potential side effects apply. I've also done higher dose, shorter duration cycles. In this scheme, I experienced an increased intensity of side effects (notably head ache and sleeplessness) but a major increase in pumps, muscle fullness, and strength gain.
Really. I would think you would benefit from not having to do the second loading time gaining you about 15-20 days more of benefits. That's why I was curious.

Pneumophant

Awards
Really. I would think you would benefit from not having to do the second loading time gaining you about 15-20 days more of benefits. That's why I was curious.
That is true. The usual ~10 day delay in noticing the effects is circumvented. So I guess in that respect, doing 100 straight days as opposed to 2 separate 50 day cycles well get you ~20 extra days of being "on". Additionally, once fully saturated, and depending on weight, you can experiment with a slightly reduced dose, say 750mg instead of the standard 1000mg.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
That is true. The usual ~10 day delay in noticing the effects is circumvented. So I guess in that respect, doing 100 straight days as opposed to 2 separate 50 day cycles well get you ~20 extra days of being "on". Additionally, once fully saturated, and depending on weight, you can experiment with a slightly reduced dose, say 750mg instead of the standard 1000mg.
For sure. Would be neat to see some experimentation with it. I know on BB forums - and I believe even in the original study conducted those dosage actually used was 1500mg. I'm pretty sure it was at least. I have a ton of X-factor and am debating about doing a lengthy cycle since I've got so much.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 9
Supplements 23
Supplements 28
Supplements 10
Supplements 36