ergonine

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does the performalean blend in that product seem underdosed? Can anyone chime in?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Does the performalean blend in that product seem underdosed? Can anyone chime in?
It is all at the studied doses for their purposes

If you read the write up you will see exactly what choline and Glycerol are included for

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
The Choline is a good dose and synergizes with the big formula components as a methyl donor,

The glycerol is more than you think, and dosed perfectly to fit in E9

"the glycerol products that are currently out there use glycerol monostearate, which is roughly ¼ glycerol and ¾ gunky saturated fat"

Ours is 3/4 glycerol by weight

And the FA is at the studied dose shown to benefit muscle growth and performance

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Choline is a good dose and synergizes with the big formula components as a methyl donor,

The glycerol is more than you think, and dosed perfectly to fit in E9

"the glycerol products that are currently out there use glycerol monostearate, which is roughly ¼ glycerol and ¾ gunky saturated fat"

Ours is 3/4 glycerol by weight

And the FA is at the studied dose shown to benefit muscle growth and performance
Thanks driven. I'll have to look into it more. Was thinking about buying some.to try with the continuance of my xgels run.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
No problem brother, any questions ask away.

Its a good time with free Analyzed Supplements with each, and my code "Driven" for 10% off

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks driven. I'll have to look into it more. Was thinking about buying some.to try with the continuance of my xgels run.
Would be a solid set up. I used it with X-Gels.

And to add what Driven said about the performance blend, remember that the studies on Ferulic Acid are very low doses, like 30mg.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Would be a solid set up. I used it with X-Gels.

And to add what Driven said about the performance blend, remember that the studies on Ferulic Acid are very low doses, like 30mg.

LEATHERFACE92

Banned
Awards
Why I have not buy some during the insider? really good formula, I hope the bulk used to make the product are good quality

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Why I have not buy some during the insider? really good formula, I hope the bulk used to make the product are good quality
Still on some crazy good sales now brother
+ my coupon code

And 0.99 same day shipping

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everything in that blend is dosed properly. The choline is dosed at an amount that helps burn fat when used with carnitine. The glycerol is a healthy amount when you consider the fact that hydromax is used, and the amount of Ferulic acid is disclosed to be 30 mg (the studied amount). Not under-dosed at all, and everything there serves a purpose.

learningstill

learningstill

Awards
After being introduced to this product thanks to driven, i did a little of research and this is definitely worth every penny you will pay for! Along with a nice freebie from AS i even decided to postpone my order for couple of days to change the supps am getting and include E9

Honestly i havent tried it yet but according to the write up on their website and all the reviews i doubt you would regret buying it

Goodluck

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
After being introduced to this product thanks to driven, i did a little of research and this is definitely worth every penny you will pay for! Along with a nice freebie from AS i even decided to postpone my order for couple of days to change the supps am getting and include E9 Honestly i havent tried it yet but according to the write up on their website and all the reviews i doubt you would regret buying it Goodluck
Thank you for the support brother.

People who know their supplements should all read about E9 and the value becomes quickly apparent.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!