Mixed up Preworkouts

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
Yesterday I was mixing myself a pre before I hit the gym and my girlfriend asked me to mix her one as well. Needless to say I mix mine a hell of a lot stronger than I would hers. Somehow I mixed up the shaker cups and she drank mine before I realized. She was bouncing off the walls at the gym. She did, however, set a deadlift PR of 185 for 5 reps and did two sets. LOL

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
And from now on you will be asked to mix hers ;)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is why you need two completely different looking shakers! You're winning at life though, a girl that lifts, nice!

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
This is why you need two completely different looking shakers! You're winning at life though, a girl that lifts, nice!
One cup was blue, one was white. Don't ask me how I mixed them up.

The monk60

The monk60

Awards
LOL. i have a 17yo son that kept wanting to try my Mesomorph. He usually just does a sports drink. Finally I said ok but only gave him half a scoop. Omg he bounced around all over the place. Next gym day I showed him the tub and he said "no way dad, I was up all night and finally fell asleep, in second period of school".
My father was a smoker. As a teen I told him I should be able to as well. So he had me chain smoke three in a row. Needless to say, after coughing to puking and my lungs hurting for days, nope, no more.
And yep, a mate that hits the gym with you? Very nice indeed, hang on to her!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yesterday I was mixing myself a pre before I hit the gym and my girlfriend asked me to mix her one as well. Needless to say I mix mine a hell of a lot stronger than I would hers. Somehow I mixed up the shaker cups and she drank mine before I realized. She was bouncing off the walls at the gym. She did, however, set a deadlift PR of 185 for 5 reps and did two sets. LOL
Nice! What are you both using for a preworkout?

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
Nice! What are you both using for a preworkout?
I usually use Nitraflex and she uses 1MR Vortex. She's not a fan of the beta-alinine tingles. I had just happened to mix a 2 scooper for me that day which is more than my usual heaping scoop. It was a lot for her. LOL