anyone got samples of Cannibal ferox,conq3r or hypermax?

CrazeInsanity

Awards
Hey Guys. I would really really appreciate if you have samples. Buying a new pre very soon and
having a really hard time deciding. Leaning towards Genomyx Stimaholic but really interested in these other pre workouts.
Thanks.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Shoot me a PM. I'll get a sample of CONQU3R out to you next week when I get a day off.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Hypermax sample is 2 servings. I wouldn't suggest taking whole pack at one time, it's very strong.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
You can request samples of Chaos and Pain products by emailing them (just hit "contact" on their website). I requested some samples last week and they arrived yesterday. Haven't tried them out yet

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
There are samples of Myokems Nitramine available on the site. Check it out

Getnitramine.com

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
I need to get my hands on some ferox samples. Loved the old version.

Also want to try conqu3r.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I need to get my hands on some ferox samples. Loved the old version. Also want to try conqu3r.
I have a whole tub of og ferox if you're interested in buying

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I do love the OG version, but I want to see what the new one is all about. I still have a tub of the og,
Email C&P (use the email address on their website). I requested samples about two weeks ago and received them within a few days.

Haven't had a chance to give the new Ferox a go yet

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
Email C&P (use the email address on their website). I requested samples about two weeks ago and received them within a few days. Haven't had a chance to give the new Ferox a go yet
Thanks, I emailed them a few days ago and just got a response that my sample was on the way. Can't wait to try it out.