Simple Trimax question

Halvie

Awards
Hey guys, I just started a sd trimax cycle a couple days ago and was just wondering when I should take the trimax. I plan on upping to two caps in a couple of days. Should I take both at the same time, or one in the morning and one at night?

thanks
Troy

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Split them up. For example one at 7am and another at 3pm. Don't take it late in the day because some people it stimulates.

Mr.50

Hey guys, I just started a sd trimax cycle a couple days ago and was just wondering when I should take the trimax. I plan on upping to two caps in a couple of days. Should I take both at the same time, or one in the morning and one at night?

thanks
Troy

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I take them at 5 AM and 6 PM with no problem. But, they definitely do not have any stimulating effect on me. Past Trimax/Mdien cycle had minor lethargy, current Trimax/M1T cycle minor lethargy weeks 1 & 2, beginning week 3 and none so far.

Halvie

Awards
another question. From what I have read on this board I shouldn't go too low on calories to try and keep muscle mass. I am 5'11 215 ...how many cals do you think I should be taking in...keep carbs low? My scale shows me being up four pounds this morning which I think is weird cause I am not eating all that much.

thanks
Troy

edit: another question :) I havn't done any cardio for like a year :) I have been doing 45 minutes on a treadmill at 5 setting (I think its 5 mph so a light job) 4 times a week. Does this sound alright?

WhutEvr

Awards
  • Established
Calorie intake will depend on how much of that 215 is LBM.
Lowering carbs will have an immediate effect on your weight, as carbs suspend more water in the body. That's why people on the Atkins diet see a 10lb drop in two weeks, water loss - not fat loss.

Figure your maintenance calories based on your LBM and then reduce by 500-750 calories.

For cardio do 30 minutes after lifting.
Incline between 3-6, speed 3-4 (heart rate at 50-60%).
Vary incline & speed during your session.

On non-workout days shoot for 60 minutes.
Increase incline & speed until your heart rate is 60-75%.
Again vary incline & speed during your session.

Halvie

Awards
Well my weight is still up a couple pounds even though I am eating less than usual. My face always seems to be really red and warm to the touch. Still not crapping that much :) Gonna bump it up to 3 caps a day this week I think. Oh and my strength is actually going up. Do some people just not respond to trimax?

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

You got mail bro...please check, thanks bro!

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Don't worry when it kicks it, you, your ass, and your scale will know it! You will be king of your porcelin throne and the numbers will just start going down!

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Are you taking anything with it? When I did a cycle with Mdien & M5aa it seemed I dropped weight sooner than my current cycle with M1T. I assume (and hope) I am carrying some water weight due to the M1T and that I will drop some water weight after I end the cycle. My strength has actually gone up on this cycle (except in squats) even though Ive lost (only) 8 lbs in 3 weeks. Squats are a struggle just to maintain my pre-cycle weights.

Elizzard

Elizzard

Awards
I'm coming to the end of my second week on trimax and i just uped my dosage to 3 caps a day and i'm not seeing any side effects and very little weight loss. I've cut calories and i've been working my ass off in the gym.

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My first cycle I didnt get on a scale the first week to try to keep me from getting disappointed if it didnt "kick in". I didnt think it had, but I lost aprrox 4 lbs the first week, and continued at about that rate for the four weeks I was on it. I also had no real sides, other than some occassional lethargy.

Halvie

Awards
taking sd with it. was taking 20mg a day when I was taking 2 caps a day gonna bump it up to 30mg when I take 3 caps.

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Halvie, I'll be watching for you end of cycle report. Im interested to see if the SD acts like I think my M1T is acting in combination with the Triamax. I too increased dosage to 3 caps per day 4 days ago. The only effect I think I see/feel is a stange taste most of the day. Maybe described as sort of a burnt taste, or slight sulpher taste. but Im also taking Red Yeast Rice 2x, so that may be it instead. Im alos interested becasue of our age difference and how it could affect results. Have you used it before? I had god results my first cycle, but feel like this 2nd cycle that the results are not as great. Or it could be that since I am not as much of a lard ass this time there is less fat for the Trimax to easily effect.

Halvie

Awards
strength is still up, but I think I am looking flatter in my chest and arms. Did chest and bi's today. Usually I will rep with 95 pound db today 100's were a breeze. Weight is still four pounds up. If I don't end up losing much weight I am tempted to try dnp after this...if I could only fucking find any :)

The Reporter

Awards
I think you should have had some bodyfat testing done before you started. That four pound gain could be from the SD you're running, and you most likely are losing fat though just not evident from the scale. Do your pants feel looser? I began Trimax yesterday,4/4/05, at 4 mgs. I'm also on my third week of Superdrol at 30 mgs. daily. I'm trying like hell to lose bodyfat by cutting carbs and doing cardio at least four times a week. Strength and size is definitely on the increase. The only place that's remained stagnant is my chest exercises. That's my weakest bodypart so just to hold onto strength there is a major gain for me in that area. It's definitely looked better. The upper chest split is evident and I'm starting to get a clean lower pec line. "Starting" is the key word. It's still pretty flabby but I'm "starting" to see some definition there.

WhutEvr

Awards
  • Established
I'm coming to the end of my second week on trimax and i just uped my dosage to 3 caps a day and i'm not seeing any side effects and very little weight loss. I've cut calories and i've been working my ass off in the gym.
If you're still running very low cal as you posted previously (900-1000), don't expect to see any weight loss.
Below 1500 you put your body in starvation mode. Nothing's going to help burn fat when you get too low on cals.

I'm on week 2, dropped cal to just below maintanence and have lost 5 lbs so far.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Training Forum 1
musclemaker Company Promotions 6
mixedup Anabolics 94
PatWheeler Anabolics 2