Tribx90 vs Prime

DaLegend4445

Awards
I have used Usplabs prime in the past and loved it. Want to do another cycle of it but Prime is pretty expensive. So I was wondering if tribx90 is similar to prime. What is the difference between the 2?

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have used Usplabs prime in the past and loved it. Want to do another cycle of it but Prime is pretty expensive. So I was wondering if tribx90 is similar to prime. What is the difference between the 2?
What was it you noticed with Prime?Are you looking for a test booster?

DaLegend4445

Awards
I do the 6/9 dosing. I have heard of a lot of them actually. I stack which I've done in the past and want to do again is: X-factor, ABE, and prime. As you can imagine it's pretty expensive. So I was wondering if the tribx90 would be a great substitute for the prime to make it a little cheaper?

Also took Follidrone and didn't really like my results, had much better results with the stack above.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I do the 6/9 dosing. I have heard of a lot of them actually. I stack which I've done in the past and want to do again is: X-factor, ABE, and prime. As you can imagine it's pretty expensive. So I was wondering if the tribx90 would be a great substitute for the prime to make it a little cheaper?

Also took Follidrone and didn't really like my results, had much better results with the stack above.
Actually the ABE/.Xgels stack is great but you already know this.I personally would do the ABE as directed, Xgels 6 caps preworkout only and the tribx90 at a higher dose maybe double or triple dosed.

DaLegend4445

Awards
Actually the ABE/.Xgels stack is great but you already know this.I personally would do the ABE as directed, Xgels 6 caps preworkout only and the tribx90 at a higher dose maybe double or triple dosed.
Would I expect to see the same results with the tribx90 then with prime. Are they similar products?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Water Chestnuts? Just when you thought you'd seen it all. FYI, the Tribulus in 'Aquaticus' is in no way related to Terrestris. Also, scouring some Ayurveda documents, I don't see anything related to testosterone mentioned for Haritaki - just a bunch of other health related stuff.

So I'd say, if you must gamble your money - go with Terrestris... at least you'll be horny.

DaLegend4445

Awards
Water Chestnuts? Just when you thought you'd seen it all. FYI, the Tribulus in 'Aquaticus' is in no way related to Terrestris. Also, scouring some Ayurveda documents, I don't see anything related to testosterone mentioned for Haritaki - just a bunch of other health related stuff. So I'd say, if you must gamble your money - go with Terrestris... at least you'll be horny.
People always say that but he'll it worked for me more then once.