LEATHERFACE92

Banned
Awards
Hi, for cutting which one is the best and why? thanks

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Edge to Norco, better appetite suppression usually yields better overall results.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alphamine = Faster hit of energy (stronger stimulant feel), muscle preservation via HICA, amazing taste

Norcodrene = More sustained energy (longer duration, but lighter stimulant feel), mood/performance via Amentoflavone (in addition to other ingredients)

Both = Appetite suppression and fat loss via multiple fat loss pathways (with some the same and some different between the two).

Personally I like Norcodrene just a bit more, but both have tons of feedback and people on both sides of the fence as to which they like better. Both will be highly effective, just depends on what you end up choosing. :)

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
^^ pretty good explanation right there

Some people even use both at the same time

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi, for cutting which one is the best and why? thanks
Best? Both are great. They both offer different benefits as bolt explained.

I personally like Alphamine pre-cardio or pre-workout and Norcodrene in the morning.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alphamine = Faster hit of energy (stronger stimulant feel), muscle preservation via HICA, amazing taste

Norcodrene = More sustained energy (longer duration, but lighter stimulant feel), mood/performance via Amentoflavone (in addition to other ingredients)

Both = Appetite suppression and fat loss via multiple fat loss pathways (with some the same and some different between the two).

Personally I like Norcodrene just a bit more, but both have tons of feedback and people on both sides of the fence as to which they like better. Both will be highly effective, just depends on what you end up choosing. :)
Great beakdown bolt!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

LEATHERFACE92

Banned
Awards
Thanks a lot for all the answer, about norcodrene, one cap per day is enough?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks a lot for all the answer, about norcodrene, one cap per day is enough?
Always start with one capsule to assess tolerance and adjust your dose from there if necessary. :)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
yea i'd start with one for a week or so and then bump it up to two a day.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
which one did you decide on leatherface?

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
I like to drink my fat burners haha. If they put norcodrene in a flavored powder itd be game over

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like to drink my fat burners haha. If they put norcodrene in a flavored powder itd be game over
This is why it's hard to go from Alphamine to Norcodrene lol

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
Gotta give my nod to alphamine for this reason, i prefer to drink. Plus i always feel the stims hit better this way but thats most likely in my head

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nothing better than sipping on alphamine instead of snacking while in the office.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Havent seen a norco vs alpha in awhile...
:-/

LEATHERFACE92

Banned
Awards
I'm gonna start with one cap every morning and maybe add some pre workout or before my meal

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Norco is awesome! End of my first week stacked with f95 and I can tell the difference already. Nothing has come close to this stack.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Norco is awesome! End of my first week stacked with f95 and I can tell the difference already. Nothing has come close to this stack.
Awesome. :)

Norcodrene is like the intelligent consumer's thermogenic.

If you are a beginner who assumes stimulant strength is indicative of fat loss it definitely won't be for you.

If you appreciate intelligent design, long lasting appetite suppression and actual fat loss then you have found the one. :)

snu22

snu22

Awards
Norco is definitely awesome man. I'm also one week into my Norco/F95 run as well, but I'm also stacking it with Alphamine in the AM (1 cap Norco + 1 scoop Alpha + 1 cap F95). My calorie deficit is very mild right now but I'm already noticing some leaning in my midsection.

The stuff is definitely legit and so much better than the uncomfortable (IMO) stim bomb burners I've tried before this. OP made a solid choice!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Norco is definitely awesome man. I'm also one week into my Norco/F95 run as well, but I'm also stacking it with Alphamine in the AM (1 cap Norco + 1 scoop Alpha + 1 cap F95). My calorie deficit is very mild right now but I'm already noticing some leaning in my midsection. The stuff is definitely legit and so much better than the uncomfortable (IMO) stim bomb burners I've tried before this. OP made a solid choice!
Thanks for the feedback. Agreed on all accounts. Actually attacking fatloss via multiple pathways rather than just an energy pill is what the goal was. :)