homebrew dosage

Stez

Awards
I posted this in the same thread as my last question "one 1-t", but since that question was answered i dont think anyone was checking it again...

Ok now poses a few other questions...

the DMSA (is that right? i just woke up...) means that absorption can be up to 3 times more effective. Does this mean that even at a 6g potentency, BDC 1-t will be 3 times more powerful than One or is that over exagerating study results?

So we now have the issue of
1) A solution that contains more grams of 1-t
2) A solution that will be absorbed more effectively than One.

This poses a dillema. How can we compare dosages/use accurate dosages? I am probably looking into this too far, but I just want to make sure I don't end up using a 1500mg a day dosage and have my balls drop off and hair fall out in 2minutes when I thought I was on 300mg a day.

Is there a limit to how saturated the solution can be? For example, econimically speaking it would be a good idea to make the solution as potent as possible, say 18g of 1-t. Does this work in a real work situation? That way a bottle would last 3times as long as ONE, but of course there are many issues that arise from a sollution that is "too" strong. Have you guys looked into this?

Thanks

Bone

Awards
I posted this in the same thread as my last question "one 1-t", but since that question was answered i dont think anyone was checking it again...

Ok now poses a few other questions...

the DMSA (is that right? i just woke up...) means that absorption can be up to 3 times more effective. Does this mean that even at a 6g potentency, BDC 1-t will be 3 times more powerful than One or is that over exagerating study results?

So we now have the issue of
1) A solution that contains more grams of 1-t
2) A solution that will be absorbed more effectively than One.

This poses a dillema. How can we compare dosages/use accurate dosages? I am probably looking into this too far, but I just want to make sure I don't end up using a 1500mg a day dosage and have my balls drop off and hair fall out in 2minutes when I thought I was on 300mg a day.

Is there a limit to how saturated the solution can be? For example, econimically speaking it would be a good idea to make the solution as potent as possible, say 18g of 1-t. Does this work in a real work situation? That way a bottle would last 3times as long as ONE, but of course there are many issues that arise from a sollution that is "too" strong. Have you guys looked into this?

Thanks
DMSO is a solvent and a penetration enhancer. It does doubles the absorbtion rate. Also, I believe the maximum amount of ph is 15g in the solution.

Peace

Bone

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I don't know about doubles the absorbtion rate in the amount that is suggested in the homebrew formula but it does increase it a lot. And yes from what Curt2go and Chemo have both said 15 grams is the max.

Stez

Awards
ok if it doubles the absorption rate:

hypothetical:

i order a bottle with 6g of 1-t only with DMSO. this is the same strength as ONE. If i were using ONE and used 6 squirts a day, does this mean i would use 3 with the homebrew

This leads on -> I order a bottle with 12g 1-t with DMSO. If i wanted to use the 6squirt ONE dosage, does this mean I use 1.5 squirts since the absorption rate is double and the strengh is double?

Hope this makes sense.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
No,No,NO. It does not double the absorption of ONE. The "new" homebrew formula has double the absorption than the "old" homebrew formula... I don't know where you got that it is double or triple the absorption of ONE. That is wrong. But the absorption of this homebrew is about 40-45%.... Par claims that ONE is 40% but that was after all the homebrew hubub befoe he used to say it was 30%. That is what I go with for ONE 30%... SO we have about 10-15% better absorption than ONE..... :rolleyes:

Now you can redue your math. BUT if you go to the member only section and download my calculator. ALL your calculations will be done for you..... Well I hope that helps..... Talk to ya :D

PS The DMSO adds about 10-15% absorption..... :cool:

PS I am not getting mad by any means I just wonder where this info comes from... That all..... Talk to ya ;)

Stez

Awards
Sorry chief! I'm a homebrew newbie...

I stupidly assumed that the homebrew apsorption without dmso was the same as ONE, and that ONE doesnt have DMSO so the homebrew absorption must be way better.

thanks for clearing this up for me!