Antaeus Labs Achillies bad while on ARA?

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Exactly as the question states,... alot of Achillies ingredients have anti inflammatory properties. I plan to dose 12 hrs away but will it still affect my run of Ara?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would say if you're dosing them 12 hours apart i would think you would be okay. If your joints start aching then stop taking the Antaeus Labs Achillies.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im assuming you mean stop the Ara not the achillies if my joints start to hurt

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would say if you're dosing them 12 hours apart i would think you would be okay. If your joints start aching then stop taking the Antaeus Labs Achillies.
Why would you STOP taking a joint supplement due to aching joints?? Just asking in case you have some knowledge i dont. Seems counterintuitive to me. Maybe you meant stop taking ARA if joints start aching??

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im assuming you mean stop the Ara not the achillies if my joints start to hurt
Lol beat me to it by a minute. But IMO, OP, you'll be good with the 12 hours. You'd probably be fine with an even shorter time lapse between the two if it was more convenient for you. When i run ARA i try to work out in the AM and just save my cissus and fish oil to take with dinner.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
I would say after 6 hrs you would be fine to dose the Achilles. Your would have absorbed the ara and your body should have taken advantage of the inflammation by then Imo

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would say after 6 hrs you would be fine to dose the Achilles. Your would have absorbed the ara and your body should have taken advantage of the inflammation by then Imo
I thought the effects were cumulative and not acute? Worried about the achillies negating the pro inflammatory effects of ara

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
I think the question is does Achilles legitimately lower prostanglandin levels and if so for how long.

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
If you dose your Achilles in the morning and ARA greater than 6 hours later I can't imagine it would negate the effect that much.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I thought the effects were cumulative and not acute? Worried about the achillies negating the pro inflammatory effects of ara
Youll be okay. Many, many users have used cissus, fish oil, etc while using ARA and have seen the strength/size/pumps that ARA markets to bring to the table. What the previous user already said, 6+ hours away and you'll be fine.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OP, here.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

That thread will answer any basic questions you have or could potentially have regarding ARA supplementation.
Yea I have read through the thread and even answered some questions for new uses of ara. I have knowledge of the effects of the more widely known joint supplements (fish oil, cissus, msm, etc) but the ingredients in Achillies are not widely known in the joint world. So I needed a little help

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Quoted from point 3, question 7:

"-Anything anti-inflammatory. Cissus, Fish oil etc should all be dosed 4+ hours away from Ara or omitted from the cycle altogether"

Thats probably the best answer your going to get, and the last i will contribute to the thread. Ill stay subbed in case someone drops some breakthrough knowledge specifically regarding achilles.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Quoted from point 3, question 7:

"-Anything anti-inflammatory. Cissus, Fish oil etc should all be dosed 4+ hours away from Ara or omitted from the cycle altogether"

Thats probably the best answer your going to get, and the last i will contribute to the thread. Ill stay subbed in case someone drops some breakthrough knowledge specifically regarding achilles.
Thanks for taking the time to answer brother. Appreciate the help!!!!!