Alphamax after DAA+ABE?

ewok53

Awards
Hey Everyone. I Just Finished An 8 Week Run Of DAA + ABE And Have Recently Purchased A Bottle Of Alphamax And Some ArA (Enough For 50-60 Days). I'm Pretty Sure ArA Is Okay To Start As Of Right Now (Correct Me If Im Wrong) But I Am Not Sure About Alphamax Since It Is A Natural Test Booster (Like DAA/ABE). Should I Lay Off Alphamax Since You'rE Supposed Take A ~4 Week Break After DAA/ABE? Or Is It Perfectly Fine? Thanks!
(Please Excuse The Weird Capital Letters.. My Phone Capitalizes The First Letter Of Each Word When I Type On Mobile)

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AlphaMax should be good in case your prolactin rose after your DAA run. You're good to run it immediately

ewok53

Awards
Alright thanks. Do most people take 4 alphamax capsules a day?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright thanks. Do most people take 4 alphamax capsules a day?
Yes. If you train in the AM or early afternoon, first two caps pre workout. Last two should be pre bed, on an empty stomach, or somewhat empty stomach. Make sure you have at least 6 hours between doses. So if you train at 6 PM and go to bed at 10 PM, take your first dose in the AM. I personally like to dose both about 12 hours apart, but make sure the second dose is pre bed.

Did you have GI issues with ABE? If not, you can dose on an empty stomach or with food. If you had distress, dose with food.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Let us know if you have any more questions or need any help with any part of your supplementation, diet or training. Feel free to private message any of the Performax reps for additional help!