GABA ?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I have been taking about 2.5 grams of GABA ed for the last week and I have been sweating more, a lot more while I sleep. Does it have any known thermogenic properties? FWIW I feel more defined a week into PCT. And it would seem some kind of diuretic action.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
When I took it all I got was short of breath, a wicked flush, and crazy vivid dreams. I thought it would help with fat loss, but I later learned it doesn't cross the blood-brain barrier so it wouldn't affect growth hormone. Some guys over at Avant are talking about Picamilon (sold at BAC); it's niacin and GABA bonded.

Kimber

Awards
I rarely sweat, but I've noticed the same thing. Whenever I take GABA, I seem to sweat a little at night and late into the next morning.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Just like they sound Cable. Dreams so crazy even Nonsense would say they make no sense, and vivid and real as can be.

PIOTREK

PIOTREK

Awards
I have taken GABA and let me tell you, the dreams are very vivid. This substance may not have that much of an effect on muscle building but it does have an effect on dreams.

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
sorry if my GHB question was inappropriate.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
OJ

Just so you know, that is very, very dangerous info you are requesting publicly.

diezzel

Awards
i have used gaba off n on for sometime...been awhile since i used
it last but it did promote a very deep and relaxing sleep...had
tingling in my fingers and toes but this is normal...did not notice any
sweating but the vivid dreams were very much there...also i was taking
5 grams every night just before bed-with or without water (i never mix or
dilute)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ive been using gaba for a year and a half .

research shows that it is best taken before training ,since it only increases hgh levels 5.5 times for thirty minutes. Thats not much! but it makes sense to increase these levels right before training.

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
ive been using gaba for a year and a half .

research shows that it is best taken before training ,since it only increases hgh levels 5.5 times for thirty minutes. Thats not much! but it makes sense to increase these levels right before training.
Damn....thats stuff makes me drowsy and cloudy....I def couldn't take it Pre-WO...

I need a boost....not to calm down...

O14

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Odessa I have to agree with you, I like to eat dynomite before I work out and crack myself over the head with a hammer before I go to sleep!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
T-Bone ?

I have a ? for you T-Bone. I am ADHD and ritilin calms me down. Out of curioity what effect does caffiene have on you. GABA relaxes me personally. Then again I take it with Melatonin, valerian root, GABA. My nightime cocktail collection. I don't think it's habit forming, oh but wait, I take it everynight?!?! :drunk:

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
My nightime cocktail collection. :drunk:
Hahaha.....I have taken a very similar cocktail and would dub it a similar name....perhaps with the addition "Nightmare" rather than nightime, just for the fact that my dreams are so vivid....

O14

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a ? for you T-Bone. I am ADHD and ritilin calms me down. Out of curioity what effect does caffiene have on you. GABA relaxes me personally. Then again I take it with Melatonin, valerian root, GABA. My nightime cocktail collection. I don't think it's habit forming, oh but wait, I take it everynight?!?! :drunk:
Caffine gives me more focus. If I take too much it makes me **** and piss!. I have IBS though so a lot of stuff does that too me. Gaba gives makes me more anxious than caffine though. Makes me feel like if I sit still I am doing something wrong, like I should be doing something.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gaba does have a somewhat calming effect, Gaba is good for anti-aging,Gaba is good for bodybuilding. if your easily excited, or get nervous and sweat alot use gaba. Gaba is a synthetic compound but the brain reconizes it as gamma b something, which is a calming neurotransmitter.

serotin is a happy transmitter and for feelign good.when we eat yummy foods our brains release serotin, or if you have done ecstacy mdma produces serotin,or when a person is happy.

dopamine is a neurotransitter ---i dont want to go into detail but you guys get the point

gaba is a neutrotransmitter

im working on my spelling and grammar