Krantom

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. On a side note, i think a new section for neuro chems both natural and pharmaceutical might be a good idea. It seems there's a lot of intrest such things around here. I'll run it by Bobo when he returns and see what he thinks.
    I was just thinking that as I was reading through this thread. I just recieved my kratom today and took 2 grams a little while ago. I can post experience here or start a thread in customs area?

2. Quote Originally Posted by NPursuit
    Custom. I guess I'm just going to toss it in a drink and slug it down.
    Please give details. Like how many grams.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by speakle
    I was just thinking that as I was reading through this thread. I just recieved my kratom today and took 2 grams a little while ago. I can post experience here or start a thread in customs area?
    Do it in Customs area so we don't needlessly clutter this thread. I'm sure if you start a new thread, It will get lots of attention.

4. Quote Originally Posted by NPursuit
    I received my Kratom tonight. I was going to ingest some of it, but I think I'll wait till the weekend.
    I just got mine tonight too! And boy do I ever need it, as I've been super stressed these last couple of days. I'm going to use 2grams tomorrow night after I get off work. So, stay tuned for my review folks!

5. Boy, this is a hot thread tonight.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    Hehehe, Just purchased some Salvie 6X extract. I'll let Ya'all know how it goes.
    Where did you get it? I know of a place, but question it.

7. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    Where did you get it? I know of a place, but question it.
    curious on this as well.
  8. darius

Probably the shaman website.

9. Quote Originally Posted by darius
    Probably the shaman website.
    Yup, iamshaman...

10. Salvia is an extraodinary substance, if, big if, it's used in the proper way, otherwise all one will get is a sensation of spinning.

The best nuts and bolts prep guide to it's use that I know of is at http://www.evenmo.com/salviabreakthrough.html

and the best "more than you ever wanted to know" page on it is at http://www.sagewisdom.org

A legal product that has effects similar to what is attributed to Krantom is Blue Lotus, the extracts are particularly potent and comparatively cheap. Mazatec Garden is a good source for this.

11. Very cool. Thanks for the links. Just as with AAS, Inteligent responsible use of these substances is the highest priority.

12. Rouge, could you e-mail me? I have a question for you.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    Rouge, could you e-mail me? I have a question for you.
    Only if you promise not to refer to me as a Cosmetic Powderboy again, I gave all my Rogue and Lip Gloss to Dr.D a while back, he's still ain't so purty, but he's trying.

Your email option is disabled.

14. "Rouge Drone"---that's good! Some kind of Freudian slip........cosmetic powderboy??!.........and you and Dr. D with the lip gloss ..? !.?

...this kratom thing must be getting outta hand!
    seriously, though, I have just tried it (kratom, not Dr. D's lip gloss) several times at the ~2g dose, and it is quite nice. I think it will gain popularity for sure.

15. wow, i guess people were thinking what I was.

Anyway, i myself picked up some things from the shaman.

I bought an Oz of dried blue lotus petals, and 3 grams of 6x extract of salvia divinorum.... Should be here tomorrow around 3 according to fedex. I will report my findings here. I am going somewhere over the weekend where i will have probably no internet access.

From what i am reading on www.erowid.org, salvia is some crazy ****. I think I will smoke some blue lotus, then a bit of salvia.

if anyone has more experiences with salvia, post em.

h19

16. Quote Originally Posted by hamper19
    wow, i guess people were thinking what I was.

Anyway, i myself picked up some things from the shaman.

I bought an Oz of dried blue lotus petals, and 3 grams of 6x extract of salvia divinorum.... Should be here tomorrow around 3 according to fedex. I will report my findings here. I am going somewhere over the weekend where i will have probably no internet access.

From what i am reading on www.erowid.org, salvia is some crazy ****. I think I will smoke some blue lotus, then a bit of salvia.

if anyone has more experiences with salvia, post em.

h19
    I'll be posting my experience. I would love to hear yours as well.

17. is anyone a little nervous about trying the salvia?

18. careful, fellas! (I have this vision of a bunch of ex-bodybuilders sitting around in tie-dyes smoking wheatgrass, clearing the weights out of the garage to make room for the mushroom-spore lab and grow room.)

19. Quote Originally Posted by hamper19
    is anyone a little nervous about trying the salvia?
    Yup. You should be. It is not an herb to be taken lightly.

I am doing a ton of research though in preparation for it. When I do it I will be prepared and ready for the experience. I will welcome it and reap what it has to offer.

20. Just be sure to post when you are peaking on it.

21. Quote Originally Posted by NPursuit
    Just be sure to post when you are peaking on it.
    From what I am learning that might not be a good idea. I will do my best though to relate my experience as thuroughly as possible.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    From what I am learning that might not be a good idea. I will do my best though to relate my experience as thuroughly as possible.
    how much salvia you planning to start with?

23. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    how much salvia you planning to start with?
    That is yet to be determined. I have a 6x extract. (roughly 6 times as potent as the raw leaf.) I'm still trying to determine how many hits I should start with. My plan is to ease into the experience. From what i've read, If you smoke too much and are not prepared for the effects, it can be quite unpleasant. I want to use this in an intelligent manner and experience all the positive salvia has to offer. I'm not just looking to "get high" with this.

24. I agree, it isn't to be taken lightly. I plan to start with 1/8 of a gram. You definitley don't need a lot from what I am reading. The thing though, is to welcome its effects.

Lean one, are you going to have a "sitter" ?

25. Maybe this needs a new thread?
  •