Krantom

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. I was pretty let down by the sceletium. I tried many dosages from 350 mg-1750 mg. I really didnt notice a damn thing. Perhaps I was expecting a bit much, but the reports from AL made it sound wonderful. I wont buy it again.

2. Quote Originally Posted by dingling
    I was pretty let down by the sceletium. I tried many dosages from 350 mg-1750 mg. I really didnt notice a damn thing. Perhaps I was expecting a bit much, but the reports from AL made it sound wonderful. I wont buy it again.
    Could it be the type or form you got? are there difrent qualities?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by dingling
    I was pretty let down by the sceletium. I tried many dosages from 350 mg-1750 mg. I really didnt notice a damn thing. Perhaps I was expecting a bit much, but the reports from AL made it sound wonderful. I wont buy it again.
    Damn this looked good...who's did you use?

4. got it from iamshaman, which appears to have top quality products. this is the same place the guy from avant got his i believe.

5. I might add, that everyone is different. Seems like there are people who respond very well to this. For 10 bucks plus shipping, it could be worth a shot for anyone interested in this type of product.

6. Quote Originally Posted by dingling
    I might add, that everyone is different. Seems like there are people who respond very well to this. For 10 bucks plus shipping, it could be worth a shot for anyone interested in this type of product.
    Plus a large portion of drug use is perceived effect. The way you feel about hte drug can affect the way it makes you feel.

7. Quote Originally Posted by dingling
    I might add, that everyone is different. Seems like there are people who respond very well to this. For 10 bucks plus shipping, it could be worth a shot for anyone interested in this type of product.
    Well that saels the deal for me. I have some research to do.
  8. darius

I just want something that makes me ****en calm and mellow out. I'm not having any anxiety problems to where I need to go to the doc, but something OTC to help out a bit would be cool.

The hallucinating crap on iamshaman looks scary as hell. I would post up which one it was, but I couldn't find it again.. they have a ton of crap.

9. Ingesting some of those things is almost exactly like giving yourself electro convulsive therapy without medical attention, you wouldnt do that would you?There is a supp called Theanine that can help, when using these you have to adjust to them to get the effect it takes time. Just my opinion

10. Hopefully we'll get some more feedback from all you folks.

with regards to Theanine, I believe it comes from green tea or something. I have tried it, and it isn't all that spectacular.

h19
    •   

11. I tried Salvia once thinking that no legal alternative could compare to the real thing. I was wrong. I took two good hits of the stuff and went to another world. I asked my friend about 100 times (literally) if he could feel it. "Yo....can you feel this?...yo seriously...do you feel it? are you feeling this?" He was so fcked up and I kept confusing him more he couldnt even talk.

MORAL: DONT UNDERESTIMATE LEGAL RECREATIONAL DRUGS

I would listen to CNW's recommendation not to exceed 6grams until you have experimented a bit. As for me, I am DONE with recreational drugs (well mostly).

12. I would listen to CNW's recommendation not to exceed 6grams until you have experimented a bit. As for me, I am DONE with recreational drugs (well mostly).

13. Salvia is serious ****.In a good way.The kind of thing you need to be in a positive/safe setting to partake in.Kinda like LSD. I will be experimenting with it soon along with a few other goodies. And yes, I will be reporting my findings here.

On a side note, i think a new section for neuro chems both natural and pharmaceutical might be a good idea. It seems there's a lot of intrest such things around here. I'll run it by Bobo when he returns and see what he thinks.

14. I received my Kratom tonight. I was going to ingest some of it, but I think I'll wait till the weekend.

15. ya salvia is crazy ****...freakin get the 10X extract from head shops wooooaah your gonna trip out hardcore lol..kinda freaky thought

so ya def dont underestimate legal drugs

16. Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    On a side note, i think a new section for neuro chems both natural and pharmaceutical might be a good idea. It seems there's a lot of intrest such things around here. I'll run it by Bobo when he returns and see what he thinks.

I'd second that.

17. Quote Originally Posted by NPursuit
    I received my Kratom tonight. I was going to ingest some of it, but I think I'll wait till the weekend.
    From Custom? or elsewhere.

18. Hehehe, Just purchased some Salvie 6X extract. I'll let Ya'all know how it goes.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    From Custom? or elsewhere.
    Custom. I guess I'm just going to toss it in a drink and slug it down.

20. On a side note, i think a new section for neuro chems both natural and pharmaceutical might be a good idea. It seems there's a lot of intrest such things around here. I'll run it by Bobo when he returns and see what he thinks.
    I was just thinking that as I was reading through this thread. I just recieved my kratom today and took 2 grams a little while ago. I can post experience here or start a thread in customs area?

21. Quote Originally Posted by NPursuit
    Custom. I guess I'm just going to toss it in a drink and slug it down.
    Please give details. Like how many grams.

22. Quote Originally Posted by speakle
    I was just thinking that as I was reading through this thread. I just recieved my kratom today and took 2 grams a little while ago. I can post experience here or start a thread in customs area?
    Do it in Customs area so we don't needlessly clutter this thread. I'm sure if you start a new thread, It will get lots of attention.

23. Quote Originally Posted by NPursuit
    I received my Kratom tonight. I was going to ingest some of it, but I think I'll wait till the weekend.
    I just got mine tonight too! And boy do I ever need it, as I've been super stressed these last couple of days. I'm going to use 2grams tomorrow night after I get off work. So, stay tuned for my review folks!

24. Boy, this is a hot thread tonight.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    Hehehe, Just purchased some Salvie 6X extract. I'll let Ya'all know how it goes.
    Where did you get it? I know of a place, but question it.

26. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    Where did you get it? I know of a place, but question it.
    curious on this as well.
  27. darius

Probably the shaman website.

28. Quote Originally Posted by darius
    Probably the shaman website.
    Yup, iamshaman...

29. Salvia is an extraodinary substance, if, big if, it's used in the proper way, otherwise all one will get is a sensation of spinning.

The best nuts and bolts prep guide to it's use that I know of is at http://www.evenmo.com/salviabreakthrough.html

and the best "more than you ever wanted to know" page on it is at http://www.sagewisdom.org

A legal product that has effects similar to what is attributed to Krantom is Blue Lotus, the extracts are particularly potent and comparatively cheap. Mazatec Garden is a good source for this.