Krantom - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Krantom

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Developing Meathead

I tried Salvia once thinking that no legal alternative could compare to the real thing. I was wrong. I took two good hits of the stuff and went to another world. I asked my friend about 100 times (literally) if he could feel it. "Yo....can you feel this?...yo seriously...do you feel it? are you feeling this?" He was so fcked up and I kept confusing him more he couldnt even talk.

MORAL: DONT UNDERESTIMATE LEGAL RECREATIONAL DRUGS

I would listen to CNW's recommendation not to exceed 6grams until you have experimented a bit. As for me, I am DONE with recreational drugs (well mostly).

2. Registered User

I would listen to CNW's recommendation not to exceed 6grams until you have experimented a bit. As for me, I am DONE with recreational drugs (well mostly).

Salvia is serious ****.In a good way.The kind of thing you need to be in a positive/safe setting to partake in.Kinda like LSD. I will be experimenting with it soon along with a few other goodies. And yes, I will be reporting my findings here.

On a side note, i think a new section for neuro chems both natural and pharmaceutical might be a good idea. It seems there's a lot of intrest such things around here. I'll run it by Bobo when he returns and see what he thinks.
    •   

4. Senior Member

I received my Kratom tonight. I was going to ingest some of it, but I think I'll wait till the weekend.
  5. New Member

ya salvia is crazy ****...freakin get the 10X extract from head shops wooooaah your gonna trip out hardcore lol..kinda freaky thought

so ya def dont underestimate legal drugs
  6. Obese Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    On a side note, i think a new section for neuro chems both natural and pharmaceutical might be a good idea. It seems there's a lot of intrest such things around here. I'll run it by Bobo when he returns and see what he thinks.

I'd second that.
  7. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by NPursuit
    I received my Kratom tonight. I was going to ingest some of it, but I think I'll wait till the weekend.
    From Custom? or elsewhere.
  8. Senior Member

Hehehe, Just purchased some Salvie 6X extract. I'll let Ya'all know how it goes.
  9. Senior Member

From Custom? or elsewhere.
    Custom. I guess I'm just going to toss it in a drink and slug it down.
  10. Registered User

Sub
  11. DONT F$*# WITH MY NUTS!

I was just thinking that as I was reading through this thread. I just recieved my kratom today and took 2 grams a little while ago. I can post experience here or start a thread in customs area?
  12. Senior Member

Custom. I guess I'm just going to toss it in a drink and slug it down.
    Please give details. Like how many grams.
  13. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by speakle
    I was just thinking that as I was reading through this thread. I just recieved my kratom today and took 2 grams a little while ago. I can post experience here or start a thread in customs area?
    Do it in Customs area so we don't needlessly clutter this thread. I'm sure if you start a new thread, It will get lots of attention.
  14. Board Supporter

I just got mine tonight too! And boy do I ever need it, as I've been super stressed these last couple of days. I'm going to use 2grams tomorrow night after I get off work. So, stay tuned for my review folks!
  15. Senior Member

Boy, this is a hot thread tonight.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Hehehe, Just purchased some Salvie 6X extract. I'll let Ya'all know how it goes.
    Where did you get it? I know of a place, but question it.

17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    Where did you get it? I know of a place, but question it.
    curious on this as well.
  18. darius

Probably the shaman website.
  19. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by darius
    Probably the shaman website.
    Yup, iamshaman...
  20. Senior Member

Salvia is an extraodinary substance, if, big if, it's used in the proper way, otherwise all one will get is a sensation of spinning.

The best nuts and bolts prep guide to it's use that I know of is at http://www.evenmo.com/salviabreakthrough.html

and the best "more than you ever wanted to know" page on it is at http://www.sagewisdom.org

A legal product that has effects similar to what is attributed to Krantom is Blue Lotus, the extracts are particularly potent and comparatively cheap. Mazatec Garden is a good source for this.
  21. Senior Member

Very cool. Thanks for the links. Just as with AAS, Inteligent responsible use of these substances is the highest priority.
  22. Senior Member

Rouge, could you e-mail me? I have a question for you.
  23. Senior Member

Rouge, could you e-mail me? I have a question for you.
    Only if you promise not to refer to me as a Cosmetic Powderboy again, I gave all my Rogue and Lip Gloss to Dr.D a while back, he's still ain't so purty, but he's trying.

Your email option is disabled.
  24. Registered User

"Rouge Drone"---that's good! Some kind of Freudian slip........cosmetic powderboy??!.........and you and Dr. D with the lip gloss ..? !.?

...this kratom thing must be getting outta hand!
    seriously, though, I have just tried it (kratom, not Dr. D's lip gloss) several times at the ~2g dose, and it is quite nice. I think it will gain popularity for sure.
  25. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.

wow, i guess people were thinking what I was.

Anyway, i myself picked up some things from the shaman.

I bought an Oz of dried blue lotus petals, and 3 grams of 6x extract of salvia divinorum.... Should be here tomorrow around 3 according to fedex. I will report my findings here. I am going somewhere over the weekend where i will have probably no internet access.

From what i am reading on www.erowid.org, salvia is some crazy ****. I think I will smoke some blue lotus, then a bit of salvia.

if anyone has more experiences with salvia, post em.

h19
  26. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by hamper19
    wow, i guess people were thinking what I was.

Anyway, i myself picked up some things from the shaman.

I bought an Oz of dried blue lotus petals, and 3 grams of 6x extract of salvia divinorum.... Should be here tomorrow around 3 according to fedex. I will report my findings here. I am going somewhere over the weekend where i will have probably no internet access.

From what i am reading on www.erowid.org, salvia is some crazy ****. I think I will smoke some blue lotus, then a bit of salvia.

if anyone has more experiences with salvia, post em.

h19
    I'll be posting my experience. I would love to hear yours as well.
  27. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.

is anyone a little nervous about trying the salvia?
  28. Registered User

careful, fellas! (I have this vision of a bunch of ex-bodybuilders sitting around in tie-dyes smoking wheatgrass, clearing the weights out of the garage to make room for the mushroom-spore lab and grow room.)
  29. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by hamper19
    is anyone a little nervous about trying the salvia?
    Yup. You should be. It is not an herb to be taken lightly.

I am doing a ton of research though in preparation for it. When I do it I will be prepared and ready for the experience. I will welcome it and reap what it has to offer.
  30. Senior Member

Just be sure to post when you are peaking on it.
  31. Senior Member

Just be sure to post when you are peaking on it.
    From what I am learning that might not be a good idea. I will do my best though to relate my experience as thuroughly as possible.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

From what I am learning that might not be a good idea. I will do my best though to relate my experience as thuroughly as possible.
    how much salvia you planning to start with?
  33. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    how much salvia you planning to start with?
    That is yet to be determined. I have a 6x extract. (roughly 6 times as potent as the raw leaf.) I'm still trying to determine how many hits I should start with. My plan is to ease into the experience. From what i've read, If you smoke too much and are not prepared for the effects, it can be quite unpleasant. I want to use this in an intelligent manner and experience all the positive salvia has to offer. I'm not just looking to "get high" with this.
  34. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.

I agree, it isn't to be taken lightly. I plan to start with 1/8 of a gram. You definitley don't need a lot from what I am reading. The thing though, is to welcome its effects.

Lean one, are you going to have a "sitter" ?
  35. Senior Member

Maybe this needs a new thread?
  36. Developing Meathead

I definitely recommend you have someone sober there while you are experimenting with salvia. It only lasts a couple minutes, but you get sooo ****ed up so fast its ridiculous. It actually freaked me out to the point where I will never do that sht again. I gave the rest to a friend of mine and he took a few hits. About 20 seconds later he said he felt like he was sliding on the floor and he literally started drooling. It was one of the funniest things I have ever witnessed lol. I think being around some good friends would keep you from having a "bad" experience. In all seriousness, with the 6x extract, take one or two hits and thats it. Just trust me. If you don't feel it right away don't smoke more just sit back and wait a minute.
  37. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBU
    I definitely recommend you have someone sober there while you are experimenting with salvia.
    Very good advice. Also, the movie Predator and salvia don't mix too well.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.

I talked to a friend who met sally d, he described her; Suddenly I was standing on a dirt path in a mountainous region with low branching trees I was immediately engulfed and surrounded by a herd of giagantic sheep being led by a long haired blonde woman (whose face I could not see) in order to avoid being trampled by the sheep I grabbed onto a branch of one of the trees and was immediately swept up into the treetops, as I did the woman with her back to me asked, "Are you coming with us?" Whoa!
  39. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.

well my plan is this.

My grandfather is coming out of the hospital and will be staying in our house. I along with one of my best, most trusted friends will be spending the weekend in his house.

Nobody will be around.

In my grandfathers downstairs room, there are two couches on each side of the room. The room is pretty small, but its a good setting.

We plan on setting up a blacklight, b/c I don't want to do it in total darkness for my first time. We are going to buy a "spirtual" type of CD today.

So we'll each be lying on our separate couches, black light going, nice spiritual sounding CD playing, and no other distractions. Phones off, etc.

I think this should make for a pleasant experience. We are also going to smoke a bit of blue lotus first, which is supposed to make you calm, happy and relaxed. That I think will set our minds up for the salvia journey. I can't wait to meet her.

h19
  40. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Knowbull
    I talked to a friend who met sally d, he described her; Suddenly I was standing on a dirt path in a mountainous region with low branching trees I was immediately engulfed and surrounded by a herd of giagantic sheep being led by a long haired blonde woman (whose face I could not see) in order to avoid being trampled by the sheep I grabbed onto a branch of one of the trees and was immediately swept up into the treetops, as I did the woman with her back to me asked, "Are you coming with us?" Whoa!

yeah man, it sounds ilke intense stuff. I am only trying a VERY little bit at first. like 1/10 of a gram. I don't want to go nuts. If you read about the different levels, I would be happy with a 3 or 4. Level 5 is like pure shaman stuff, not sure If I am ready for that, or if its ready for me for that matter.

People always seem to describe their experiences as meeting some kind of other people, mainly women. Maybe this is like the key to unlock other worlds who knows.
  •