Osta-shred question

mfarmy13

Awards
Just got a bottle in last week and am going to be starting this week, so question is the bottle says 1 dose in the am with food and 1 dose 6-8 hours with food, so is there any advantage to this dosing protocol? Ostarine has a half life of 23.8 hours so why not just take the full dose (25mg) in the morning since it would stay in your system till the following day. Well just a quick question and any reply is helpful

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/osta-shred-by-hard-rock-supplements

Check out this page it should cover all the info you need on osta shred. As far as dosage i would just do the recommended dosage. I see what your question is but i would just follow what it says. You'll have to follow along the logs on osta shred. Strong supplement shop actually has a promo for it right now haha

mfarmy13

Awards
haha ya as soon as I got the email for it from you guys saying it was new and 50%, i hopped on it and got a bottle right away since I missed the anafuse debut promo.

Yeah I just figured I would ask since most things I have read about ostarine is taking the full dose first thing in the morning, but I'll just follow the bottle recommended dosing

MaXopA

MaXopA

Awards
Any idea about when Osta Shred will become available here in Europe?