Unsure of product

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
His could very well be out in the anabolic section but I'll put it here bc of what it's sold as.

I keep seeing osta with natty product tossed into it, also I keep seeing users stack osta with natty t boosters or natty anabolics.

I was under the impression that osta is suppressive. I have experience with osta but I don't have blood work to back it up, just how I felt. Had loss of libido and estero sides . Nothing big, just a little puffy around the edges. I ran 10 mg. I know it may very person to person but is it smart for companies to say that there is no pct needed? Osta is deff a product that shouldn't be feared, but it is something that should still have at least an OTC pct. I just wanted to throw that out there. Not calling any companies out, I've just seen a few that say no sides and no pct required.

Atleast with most designers I saw the manufacturer or the supp website recommend a pct.

Thanks guys, I wanted to clarify this and make sure users are informed incase they do run into sides. Just another osta page lol

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
AFAIK osta is only mildly suppressive at higher doses. The standard dose is non suppressive.

I may be wrong however.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
AFAIK osta is only mildly suppressive at higher doses. The standard dose is non suppressive. I may be wrong however.
Ostarine was suppressive at 3mg in one of the studies which has been undertaken. Safe to say it is much more suppressive at the doses these companies are putting in their caps.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Ostarine was suppressive at 3mg in one of the studies which has been undertaken. Safe to say it is much more suppressive at the doses these companies are putting in their caps.
Do you happen to have a link to this study, I'm interested to read. (Not doubting what your saying)

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ran IML Osta at 20 mg ED for 6 weeks. I have bloodwork showing it definitely lowered total test by about 250 ng/dl. Osta will definitely shut you down. It also messed with my BP.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran Osta at 20-25 mg and it killed my libido and also gave me sensitive, puffy nips that I had to use Aromasin on cycle. So I'm a supporter of the SERM pct for Osta. Even if it's a lower dose SERM, just freaking use one. Other than cost I don't know why there is this reluctancy by people to use a SERM. Just freaking get one and use it. If you can't afford $30, you shouldn't F with your hormones.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ran IML Osta at 20 mg ED for 6 weeks. I have bloodwork showing it definitely lowered total test by about 250 ng/dl. Osta will definitely shut you down. It also messed with my BP.
Id wager you would have to run it at a high dose ie >25mg for a long period to get shut down by it.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I ran Osta at 20-25 mg and it killed my libido and also gave me sensitive, puffy nips that I had to use Aromasin on cycle. So I'm a supporter of the SERM pct for Osta. Even if it's a lower dose SERM, just freaking use one. Other than cost I don't know why there is this reluctancy by people to use a SERM. Just freaking get one and use it. If you can't afford $30, you shouldn't F with your hormones.

If you ever choose to run it again, run formastane at like 50- 75mg ED along side from day one and taper up when needed, makes the cycle that much better.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Id wager you would have to run it at a high dose ie >25mg for a long period to get shut down by it.
You did read my post and the study posted above, right? Even at 3 mg Ostarine shuts you down.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Great post. How would you run PCT for 12mg/Day? Which leads me to: What is the optimal cycle length for 12mg/Day? Goal: Maintain during a Cut.

I jumped on the Ostarine band wagon (for a whopping 7 days) before I finished researching. After reading that Ostarine thread in 'Anabolics' I stopped and switched to a PH cycle. Now I have 52 caps of BSL 'PCT IV' I don't know what to do with, LOL.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At 12mg I would go 8-10 weeks.

My pct would look like:

Nolva 10/10/10/10
Sup3r PCT 4/4/3/3/2
DAA 3g 4-6 weeks

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Just wanted to put that out there. Great discussion here.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So, the question is, why use ostarine at all when other mild alternatives are out there?

330mg/day of 1-Androsterone/1-DHEA showed:

-Higher lean mass gains than any pharma study on Ostarine
-Only lowered total test by 22%
-Didn't lower free test at all

In young resistance trained males.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, the question is, why use ostarine at all when other mild alternatives are out there?

330mg/day of 1-Androsterone/1-DHEA showed:

-Higher lean mass gains than any pharma study on Ostarine
-Only lowered total test by 22%
-Didn't lower free test at all

In young resistance trained males.
Id imagine the price difference would be one reason.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also other benefits to Ostarine like increased bone density, soft tissue and ligament regeneration, nutrient partitioning, and no negative androgen conversion effects on the prostate.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Also other benefits to Ostarine like increased bone density, soft tissue and ligament regeneration, nutrient partitioning, and no negative androgen conversion effects on the prostate.
that's a good point .

Deff not against osta, just hate when companies tell users no pct Is needed. Atleast an OTC pct is needed.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
My main reason will be lateral and medial epicondylitus. I've been doing heat, wraps, and TheraBar (a rubber bar that you twist and eccentrically load the tendon) therapy to *some* avail, but I'm going on 90 days and still have it. Also thinking 19-Nor-DHEA, but that's another discussion. May have been placebo, but my 1 week Osta "run" seemed to help the elbows.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
My main reason will be lateral and medial epicondylitus. I've been doing heat, wraps, and TheraBar (a rubber bar that you twist and eccentrically load the tendon) therapy to *some* avail, but I'm going on 90 days and still have it. Also thinking 19-Nor-DHEA, but that's another discussion. May have been placebo, but my 1 week Osta "run" seemed to help the elbows.
It made my joints feel amazing recovery was increased my libido jumped up I personally didn't have any bp issues and a I did 4 weeks of torem at 60 mg Ed. For pct and after 8 weeks at 20 mg I put on 8 lbs of good mass with minimal fat gain.