Tri-pep bcaa

Guido14

Guido14

Awards
Used this before and I like the recovery it gave me. I also felt my muscles were "fuller"

Anyone else try?

image-4208940007.jpg

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Na, i just eat meat and take in proper amounts of protein daily.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I liked the samples I got but I prefer something like AminoD which is an EAA drink.

changemyoil66

Awards
Ive tried it and enjoy it. I used to take BSN AminoX, but have noticed with Tripep, I get more endurance out of it. Endurance as in I can push myself 120% for the entire workout and don't die out toward the end.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
I have a sample I have yet to try. Only use bcaa if I have samples once a week training fasted and of course I can't tell a difference because nutrition is in check.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I usually dont use aminos all year round. I usually just throw them in when im cutting or if i dont feel like just drinking water. I think it helps with my hunger cravings on a cut if i take an amino supp and go for that rather than if i get a crave for something. haha. But theirs a lot of better aminos out there than tri pep. Check out our amino page at Strong Supplement Shop. The list goes from most popular to least popular.
http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/amino-acids

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haven't tried the Tri-pep but the current Synedrex formula is hands down the most effective OTC thermo on the market right now IMHO. That thing is as close to using EC as it gets.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
I have tried tri pep, personally i would go with a flavored kind, they all taste amazing.