Shout out for TGB supplements!!

keithgeiling

keithgeiling

Awards
  • Established
So I ordered a goody box of supps from TGB supplements and when it arrived last Friday, I was missing sns x gels and I was charged for it. I called Monday afternoon when I left work and explained and they said no problem and they would take care of it. Well, today's mail came and bam, here it is.. So just wanted to give TGB props for the quick response!! Thanks again!!

Reactions: mw1
TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Thanks for the kind words, we try to take care of things fast if we can.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Trevor runs a tight ship over there no doubt

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
First Class Operation !!

Everything From PA is Better!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love TGB. Not only are they fast, but if anything is amiss, they are right on it to make it right. I don't know any of the people there, but would vouch based on personal experience.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I ordered a goody box of supps from TGB supplements and when it arrived last Friday, I was missing sns x gels and I was charged for it. I called Monday afternoon when I left work and explained and they said no problem and they would take care of it. Well, today's mail came and bam, here it is.. So just wanted to give TGB props for the quick response!! Thanks again!!
Send me your shipping info and shirt size as well :)

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Always have had great experience with TGB! they have amazing sales and just a great customer service community. Keep it up