DAA/Erase/Inhibit-P Dosing

dmike

Awards
I've seen mix suggestions on when to start Erase during a 8 week DAA cycle. So far I'm leaning on starting it the 2nd week. As far as Inhibit-P would it be best to start it with Erase or at the start with DAA? When should I stop inhibit-p it on this particular stack?

8week
DAA 3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3
Erase 0/0/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2 ( going to start off on 2 pills to see how my body reacts to it )
Inhibit-P / / / / / / / / /

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'd start the Erase and Inhibit P in the second week after starting DAA; but running them all at the same time is just as good.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd start the Erase and Inhibit P in the second week after starting DAA; but running them all at the same time is just as good.
Agreed. I don't really see an issue all at once, but you could also start the second week if you want.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep they already pretty much answered the question and just run the inhibit-p until you feel your good or it wont hurt to run the whole bottle. ha

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed. I don't really see an issue all at once, but you could also start the second week if you want.
I'm with these guys.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Agree with above its a simple stack and should result in pretty good gains, i wish you the best and if you have any questions throughout feel free to ask away! we are all here to help!

VanWooly

Awards
I'm probably 5 days into taking DAA 3g/day right now- I never really take testosterone affecting supplements so I'm scratching the surface of all this now.
After doing some reading I'm thinking of picking up erase (not erase pro) and dopadex. I cant find many solid reviews on dopadex and I keep reading that 15%-50% L-Dopa is idea, whereas this product contains 98%... So im kind of confused. Can anyone clear this up for me or suggest a better product, or even if I need it at all? Is this a solid stack?

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm probably 5 days into taking DAA 3g/day right now- I never really take testosterone affecting supplements so I'm scratching the surface of all this now.
After doing some reading I'm thinking of picking up erase (not erase pro) and dopadex. I cant find many solid reviews on dopadex and I keep reading that 15%-50% L-Dopa is idea, whereas this product contains 98%... So im kind of confused. Can anyone clear this up for me or suggest a better product, or even if I need it at all? Is this a solid stack?
Edit: on mobile and thought you were the OP. I've used DAA without any additions, but I enjoyed it more with InhibitP and/or a product like Erase/InhibitE.

For DAA, Erase and InhibitP are plenty, you don't need anything in addition as it would be overkill.

VanWooly

Awards
Can I take those in addition with my ZMA? I read somewhere that the B6 is also prolactin inhibiting and should not be taken with a product like inhibit P?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can I take those in addition with my ZMA? I read somewhere that the B6 is also prolactin inhibiting and should not be taken with a product like inhibit P?
B6 should not be taken with L-DOPA is probably what you read

dmike

Awards
Started the 2nd week of my stack today. I took my erase and inhibit p in the morning.
Now I have a wierd side effect going . The raging boner popping I have no issues with. This wierd light headed feeling is really throwing me off . Hard to describe but I definetly don't feel myself today. Just wondering if anyone heard something similar to this . From what I read it takes some days for the Erase to kick in . So could this be the inhibit P ?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Started the 2nd week of my stack today. I took my erase and inhibit p in the morning.
Now I have a wierd side effect going . The raging boner popping I have no issues with. This wierd light headed feeling is really throwing me off . Hard to describe but I definetly don't feel myself today. Just wondering if anyone heard something similar to this . From what I read it takes some days for the Erase to kick in . So could this be the inhibit P ?
Never felt the weird heady thing but Inhibit P gives me boners.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Try it again tomorrow and if you get it again then it may be worth looking into. One day could just be coincidental

dmike

Awards
Try it again tomorrow and if you get it again then it may be worth looking into. One day could just be coincidental
The wierd light headed feeling was gone the next day . Definetly have slimmed down a ton last 3 weeks with some good strength gains. Started at 178 pounds and down to 163 . Eating extremely clean . 3 big meals and 3 snacks in between meals. Pretty much going textbook as far as meals I'm eating and keeping water intake over 1 gallon a day. Still got 4 + weeks to go .