Freakjuice...

anthony8

anthony8

Awards
Anyone have any input on Bostin Loyds preworkout? From what I hear it has a ton of caffine, ephedra, and 1,3 di...so pretty much a heart attack and pretty illegal at the same time. Not sure how long this stuff with be around but he sounds confident. I don't mind the guy but seems hated everywhere

Nyrin

Awards
Is this it?

I would not say I have a very high opinion of it if so. Lots of ineffective and questionable inclusions.

Edit: a little more detail 'Ephedra' at 35mg is totally meaningless and should be assumed to be nothing useful. Arginine AKG pales in comparison to other ingredients. BA dose is too high, creatine too low. Bicarbonate dose is pixie dust. DMAA dose is nominal if it's accurate. Aspirin is unnecessary and likely more counterproductive than anything.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He's an idiot and just one of many people/companies i won't/don't support.

anthony8

anthony8

Awards
Isn't ephedra illegal? Or am I getting that confused?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does the label really say "F*** the industry"?? What a clown. The industry is why he has a name in the first place.

lucky5331

lucky5331

Awards
I dont know why everyone is so tough on the kid...he is only 21 and figured out how to make money, get notoriety, and success doing something he loves. At 21 I was a bartender. I like Rich Piana and he seems to think the kids ok. 21 is young to achieve what he has. If he acts or does immature things...the things I did at 21 were immature for sure

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea i wouldnt touch it. haha

hiprsha666

hiprsha666

Awards
Bostin Loyd is a twat. I wouldn't buy anything he stands behind.

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
He has a video about it on youtube he also sells synthol lmao.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Isn't ephedra illegal? Or am I getting that confused?
He might be using Ephedra Nevadensis - If so, IT HAS NO EPHEDRINE ALKALOIDS IN IT, LOL.

Ephedra Sinica Alkaloids are what was banned - there are quite a few other "Ephedra" species that do absolutely nothing. He (and any other company that uses Nevadensis), if that is what it is, is putting one over on the buyer. In my opinion, of course,