OLYMPUS LABS STACK

Vili_Shark

Awards
Hello Guys,

I just started Conquer Pre workout.
It is real good.

Was wondering what can I stack with it for lean muscle gains.
Gonna start my cardio soon 2 times a week and working out 5 times/week.

thanks.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Hello Guys, I just started Conquer Pre workout. It is real good. Was wondering what can I stack with it for lean muscle gains. Gonna start my cardio soon 2 times a week and working out 5 times/week. thanks.
What have you used previously? EP1C and VITAL1TY would make terrific additions to a lean gains stack.

What flavor CONQU3R are you using?

Vili_Shark

Awards
thanks for your quick answer.

Been using tons of supps though out the years.
I have Water melon explosion, taste good too.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
thanks for your quick answer. Been using tons of supps though out the years. I have Water melon explosion, taste good too.
Good to hear. I haven't heard many reviews on the watermelon and haven't gotten to try it yet myself.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
I know a site that has X-factor 200 count (2 x 100) for 63$. Its the same as Xgels. PM me and I will give you the info.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know a site that has X-factor 200 count (2 x 100) for 63$. Its the same as Xgels. PM me and I will give you the info.
Ah yes but we offer the reload program where you can use the SNS labels to earn free product. Buy xgels to get free xgels:)

Vili_Shark

Awards
how do you combine Epic and DermaStrength together with Conquer?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how do you combine Epic and DermaStrength together with Conquer?
I would take the Ep1c (2 caps) pre-workout with the Conquer. DermaStrength 1/2 pump pwo, 1/2 pump after shower.

That would be a nice stack. Could add Vitality and get creatine-mono and Betaine Anhydrous for $15. Not necessary, but would be a nice performance enhancer to this stack.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm telling you nothing compares to conquer and xgels. Loving it

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would take the Ep1c (2 caps) pre-workout with the Conquer. DermaStrength 1/2 pump pwo, 1/2 pump after shower.

That would be a nice stack. Could add Vitality and get creatine-mono and Betaine Anhydrous for $15. Not necessary, but would be a nice performance enhancer to this stack.
Is $15 ($14.99) still the MAP price for Vital1ty? Just curious, as I have seen it for $19.99 at one site at least.