mixing camphibolic & lean xtreme

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.17%

mixing camphibolic & lean xtreme

Has anyone used c amphibolic & lean xtreme both at the same time??

What is the best routine?? Any help would be great.

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.57%

hey there nurse, luv the avatar - of course I could be totally wrong and you're a male nurse

so far I've only used c-AMP on it's own given that I've doing a daily log on thi ssite and didn't want anything influencing the results. However, next I will be using c-AMP with LXR and GXR. I should run a log of this also. I'll be bulking and will use about 3 LXR per day, and either 4 or 6 c-AMP per day. I say 4 becasue last I bulked with c-AMP, it worked too well and I found it difficult to add as much weight as I wanted to . So keep tabs if you want.
  3. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Nurse, just a little FYI in case it is relevant. I read something about LX having the potential to decrease the efficacy of oral contraceptives.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.17%

Quote Originally Posted by salv
    hey there nurse, luv the avatar - of course I could be totally wrong and you're a male nurse

so far I've only used c-AMP on it's own given that I've doing a daily log on thi ssite and didn't want anything influencing the results. However, next I will be using c-AMP with LXR and GXR. I should run a log of this also. I'll be bulking and will use about 3 LXR per day, and either 4 or 6 c-AMP per day. I say 4 becasue last I bulked with c-AMP, it worked too well and I found it difficult to add as much weight as I wanted to . So keep tabs if you want.
    No worries - I'm female

I haven't been running a daily log, but I guess I should. Okay silly question time - do you take all the c-AMP at one time or do you break them up during the day?? Right now I'm breaking them up (3 times daily) and take the LXR 30min later (just started this one) - sound about right??

Plus I left 3 times a week and do cardio 3-4 times a week. Diet for the most part is under control - although I have fallen off the wagon for french fries - they're my vise
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.17%

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf
    Nurse, just a little FYI in case it is relevant. I read something about LX having the potential to decrease the efficacy of oral contraceptives.
    Thanks for the info !!! Keep the info coming - I very new to this and pretty nieve
    No worries about the BCPs though - I don't use them. They can be bad for the heart.
  6. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.57%

Quote Originally Posted by Head Nurse
    No worries - I'm female

I haven't been running a daily log, but I guess I should. Okay silly question time - do you take all the c-AMP at one time or do you break them up during the day?? Right now I'm breaking them up (3 times daily) and take the LXR 30min later (just started this one) - sound about right??

Plus I left 3 times a week and do cardio 3-4 times a week. Diet for the most part is under control - although I have fallen off the wagon for french fries - they're my vise
    oh well, then it's all good. Next you'll tell me you ARE a nurse, and that your uniform looks something like that . Sorry I have a weakness for uniforms

As to your dosing, it all depends on the individual. The recommendation is 2 caps 3 times per day for guys, and I think 4 caps per day for females??? Anyways i started with 2 caps 3x per day but actually found 3 caps upon waking and 3 caps before bed whilst bulking to be the most effective ie. I found it limited fat gains a lot better. In fact, I gained no fat . However, I found 6 caps per day to be too effective, cause I actually found it difficult to put on weight.

As to the LXR, you should be taking 1 cap in the morning , then another 4 hrs later, and then maybe a third cap before bed. Check out the Designer Supps board sponsor forum for lots of info. Likewise the USPS Labs forum for c-AMP.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.17%

oh well, then it's all good. Next you'll tell me you ARE a nurse, and that your uniform looks something like that . Sorry I have a weakness for uniforms

As to your dosing, it all depends on the individual. The recommendation is 2 caps 3 times per day for guys, and I think 4 caps per day for females??? Anyways i started with 2 caps 3x per day but actually found 3 caps upon waking and 3 caps before bed whilst bulking to be the most effective ie. I found it limited fat gains a lot better. In fact, I gained no fat . However, I found 6 caps per day to be too effective, cause I actually found it difficult to put on weight.

As to the LXR, you should be taking 1 cap in the morning , then another 4 hrs later, and then maybe a third cap before bed. Check out the Designer Supps board sponsor forum for lots of info. Likewise the USPS Labs forum for c-AMP.
    Ya I am a nurse and the uniform..... it's something like that

Groovy, I'll try that on the dosing. I'll pop over to the above sites and check them out.
  8. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.57%

oh I didnt mean they're websites, I mean within this website, just scroll down to the sponsors forums. Let us know how the dosing works if you decide to give it a go. And yes forgot to mention that your training regime sounds spot on. And there's nothing wrong with fries once in a while, hehe.

And the uniform is something like that? Some how I doubt it, but now you have me thinking . Ok had a thought, now better get my head out of the gutter .
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Get a room!
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.17%

oh I didnt mean they're websites, I mean within this website, just scroll down to the sponsors forums. Let us know how the dosing works if you decide to give it a go. And yes forgot to mention that your training regime sounds spot on. And there's nothing wrong with fries once in a while, hehe.

And the uniform is something like that? Some how I doubt it, but now you have me thinking . Ok had a thought, now better get my head out of the gutter .
    Salv,
    Kinda figured that was what you ment about the forums. I've been popin in and out of the different sections trying to soak up all the info I can - boy there's alot out there!!! I am diffently going to give the dosing a try!!! I've even started a daily log to plot my goal progress - not on this board though, I have to keep somethings private
  11. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.57%

Salv,
    Kinda figured that was what you ment about the forums. I've been popin in and out of the different sections trying to soak up all the info I can - boy there's alot out there!!! I am diffently going to give the dosing a try!!! I've even started a daily log to plot my goal progress - not on this board though, I have to keep somethings private
    All the best with it my Head Nurse (god I luv the sound of that) LOL.Ask away whe you have questions though. And yes somethings I supposed should remain private hehehe
  12. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

let us know how this cycle turns out. I'm always looking for good stacks for my wife. by the way I keep pimping hoodia. my wife loves it. its an appetite suppressant.
  13. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.57%

Quote Originally Posted by rrgg
    Get a room!
    yeah well I don't yet have private health cover so no private room , or at least that's how it works here in Australia. And , I doubt Head Nurse would want to treat me in a private room anyways
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.17%

All the best with it my Head Nurse (god I luv the sound of that) LOL.Ask away whe you have questions though. And yes somethings I supposed should remain private hehehe
    Salv,
    Thanks for the vote of confidence!!!!! I'm sure I'll have more questions in the near future. Who knows I might even get brave enough to post pics of the progress - although I have no idea where to post them or even if you are allowed.

(you're soooo bad LOL)
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.17%

yeah well I don't yet have private health cover so no private room , or at least that's how it works here in Australia. And , I doubt Head Nurse would want to treat me in a private room anyways
    HEHEHEHEHE
  16. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.57%

Salv,
    Thanks for the vote of confidence!!!!! I'm sure I'll have more questions in the near future. Who knows I might even get brave enough to post pics of the progress - although I have no idea where to post them or even if you are allowed.

(you're soooo bad LOL)
    Not a problem Head Nurse.

Yes u are allowed to post pics, and I look forward to those if they are with the uniform on (just kidding, i think im getting too cheeky for my own good now).

You'll find the members on AM to be super helpful, so just post or send an email as PM's were disabled a while ago.

As to being bad, no not really
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.17%

Not a problem Head Nurse.

Yes u are allowed to post pics, and I look forward to those if they are with the uniform on (just kidding, i think im getting too cheeky for my own good now).

You'll find the members on AM to be super helpful, so just post or send an email as PM's were disabled a while ago.

As to being bad, no not really
    That good about the pics - I'll have to think about it. The whites (uniform) only gets worn at Holloween time and it's still a ways away. I have found alot of information on AM and so far the members have been helpful.
    No offense meant about the bad comment.
  18. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.57%

That good about the pics - I'll have to think about it. The whites (uniform) only gets worn at Holloween time and it's still a ways away. I have found alot of information on AM and so far the members have been helpful.
    No offense meant about the bad comment.
    Yeah it takes a bit of guts to post pics of progress. Well you could still post a pic of the last time you wore you it for halloween I bet there's more to the outfit than a white uniform.

And no, don't worry about the 'bad' comment, I thought you meant it as a compliment .Actually I should apologise for being a bit too saucy.
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.17%

Yeah it takes a bit of guts to post pics of progress. Well you could still post a pic of the last time you wore you it for halloween I bet there's more to the outfit than a white uniform.

And no, don't worry about the 'bad' comment, I thought you meant it as a compliment .Actually I should apologise for being a bit too saucy.
    No worries - it's all good. Born and raised military - there is no such thing as too saucy or cheeky LOL.

Hey FYI the dosing is off to a good start - I'm down 2% BF and 3 lbs. (remember only started this a few days ago)
  20. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.57%

No worries - it's all good. Born and raised military - there is no such thing as too saucy or cheeky LOL.

Hey FYI the dosing is off to a good start - I'm down 2% BF and 3 lbs. (remember only started this a few days ago)
    Must say I dont understand the connection between the military and being saucy, but it all sounds good to me.

That sounds great on the dosage, are u taking 4 or 6 caps per day of c-AMP? Also, what else r u taking apart from GXR and c-AMp? Drop us an email if you have any Q's if u don't continue on the thread.
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.17%

Must say I dont understand the connection between the military and being saucy, but it all sounds good to me.

That sounds great on the dosage, are u taking 4 or 6 caps per day of c-AMP? Also, what else r u taking apart from GXR and c-AMp? Drop us an email if you have any Q's if u don't continue on the thread.
    Taking the 6 caps (2 @ 3x a day) plus 3 LXR (1 @ 3x a day). Other then that just some vits and aminos. My diet is pretty much cut to a quick - With 1 to 2 'regular' meals a day and the other 1-2 meals are either meal replacment protein bar or protein shakes.
    I'm a women on a mission!!!!!!

*Military & saucy...... picture this - 1 female in the middle of alot of single, young, and just out of basic traing guys .... there's not much if anything that makes me blush. LOL
  22. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.57%

Taking the 6 caps (2 @ 3x a day) plus 3 LXR (1 @ 3x a day). Other then that just some vits and aminos. My diet is pretty much cut to a quick - With 1 to 2 'regular' meals a day and the other 1-2 meals are either meal replacment protein bar or protein shakes.
    I'm a women on a mission!!!!!!

*Military & saucy...... picture this - 1 female in the middle of alot of single, young, and just out of basic traing guys .... there's not much if anything that makes me blush. LOL
    It all sounds good babe - but you should be having 3 main meals methinks and definitely not 1.

And ok, I now get the picture on the military and military guys- so what the hell am I doing then?
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.17%

It all sounds good babe - but you should be having 3 main meals methinks and definitely not 1.

And ok, I now get the picture on the military and military guys- so what the hell am I doing then?
    I do get 3 meals a day - sort of (giggle). The meals are the hard part for me - I'm not a big fan of eating.

As for what are you doing then? HHUUMMM
  24. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.57%

I do get 3 meals a day - sort of (giggle). The meals are the hard part for me - I'm not a big fan of eating.

As for what are you doing then? HHUUMMM
    Just not a good idea to use protein as a meal replacement. But maybe that's just me. As to your HUMMM coment, ,can't help myself, I'm of Spanish background (that's my excuse anyways)...well born in Spain actually
  25. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55%

How's the progress been so far, Head Nurse? Been following your posts for a while now!

My girlfriend has been asking me to get some supplements for her (she's never really used any in the past) and based on your thread I ordered the same combo of cAMP and LX that you've been using and she'll be starting it tonight or tomorrow.

By the way I need to mention how good Stryder is with his speedy service - ordered the supps on Friday afternoon and received them in the mail today!

Be cool,
    BP
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.17%

Progress for me is kinda slow as I really want this body alteration to last for a long time. Well here it goes: BF= -6%, chest/bust= -3", waist= 0 (I hate abds), hips= -4.5", thighs/arms/calves= -2" (muscle is more defined), and weight is -10lbs. Bare in mind that I'm at the 2 wk mark and that I lift 3x a wk and do cardio 4x a wk. I have also revamped my diet (thanks to a little friendly push) and started 40/40/20 of 'real' food and backed off the protein bars that I was starting to live on. I also have upped my cAmp/LXR mix to 6 cAmp (2 caps 3x a day) and 5 LXR (2 caps @ am & noon - 1 cap before bed) I still don't get the 'heat' from them unless I'm smack dab in the middle of a work out or doing some running (could be I suck at running but you gotta start somewhere). One big point though - drink MASSIVE amounts of water!!!! I find that if I don't I get dizzy(the attention from the guys at the gyn is nice, but I don't recommend it hehehe) from the dehydration really flippin quick.
    And just for the record - I'm not a real athlete person, so anyone can do this!!!! I just set my goals and set my mind and NO one is going to stop me - you just have to be stubburn.

Similar Forum Threads

1. HEAT + AMP or Lean Xtreme + AMP for Leaning
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-20-2011, 05:08 PM
  2. Lean Xtreme + cAMPHIBOLIC
    By KingMeso in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-18-2007, 10:13 PM
  3. Lean Xtreme + cAMPHIBOLIC
    By KingMeso in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0