Norco and insulin

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Synapsin you can probably help me out on this one. If I take noroc, 20-30 minutes before my first meal, and my first meal only contains fat/protein (no carbs) will that affect the yohimbine (SA-2) in norco ? I know certain fats and still spike insulin, but not to the degree carbs can, but i only have carbs peri - workout so I was curious to see if this was okay.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're fine.

What's your eating schedule like? You could also eat first and then take Norcodrene 20 mins afterwards.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're fine.

What's your eating schedule like? You could also eat first and then take Norcodrene 20 mins afterwards.
Well I woke up late today and have an 8am class but I usually wake up at 6am, slam bcaas, take norco/ephedrine then eat 20-30 minutes later. Usually it's 5 whole eggs cooked with 1 tsp of mct oil

Any benefit of eating that meal before taking my norco Josh?

Also, thanks :D

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I woke up late today and have an 8am class but I usually wake up at 6am, slam bcaas, take norco/ephedrine then eat 20-30 minutes later. Usually it's 5 whole eggs cooked with 1 tsp of mct oil Any benefit of eating that meal before taking my norco Josh? Also, thanks :D
Both the BCAAs and Eggs/MCTs will cause an insulin spike.

So if you've been doing the BCAA with norcodrene/E, you will be fine.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both the BCAAs and Eggs/MCTs will cause an insulin spike.

So if you've been doing the BCAA with norcodrene/E, you will be fine.
I figured as such. Thanks bayne. I just keep reading that yohimbine and insulin don't get along, so I wanted to be careful.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I figured as such. Thanks bayne. I just keep reading that yohimbine and insulin don't get along, so I wanted to be careful.
To get max benefits from yohimbine, dosing far away from insulin is suggested.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah I knew peanuts were low and eggs aren't bad either. Thanks, that chart is awesome.
My pleasure. :)

On the whole, I think it is common for people to put too much emphasis on the insulin response of specific foods. I just thought it would be a good graph in this instance.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry, I just saw this now! As the others have stated, that is fine :) If you have any other questions, let me know!