Lots of cissus on epi

Frank1983

Awards
I'm on week 3 of my epi cycle, and my joints are getting pretty dry. My normal dose of cissus off cycle was 2grams, but now im up to about 6g daily. At 6g, im pain free. Are there any health risks to dosing this high?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have never heard of any health issues with cissus. I take Natadrol and dose higher and have yet to have an issue.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
I'm on week 3 of my epi cycle, and my joints are getting pretty dry. My normal dose of cissus off cycle was 2grams, but now im up to about 6g daily. At 6g, im pain free. Are there any health risks to dosing this high?
You takin a multi? Eating tuna with the omega 3 helps too

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should be fine.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've dosed that high before too, but only short periods of times (3 weeks), and never noticed any negative sides. (was using Cissus XT)

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
Epi made my joints dry also.

I swear by Achilles by Antaeus Labs. It has Cissus as well as other compounds. The Cissus dose is not super high so you can stack this product with RAW Cissus.

Also increase your FishOil ... a lot. Omega 3.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epi made my joints dry also. I swear by Achilles by Antaeus Labs. It has Cissus as well as other compounds. The Cissus dose is not super high so you can stack this product with RAW Cissus. Also increase your FishOil ... a lot. Omega 3.
yep. Achilles has a nice cissus extract as well as other extremely effective ingredients. I'm on it now and it's the best joint supp I have used. Really helped my nagging shoulder issue. Ax joint restore is a close second though.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/achilles-by-antaeus-labs

PeteRyde

PeteRyde

Awards
Have to agree. Achilles has just become one of my staple supps even though I've used USP SuperCissus for years.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Epi destroyed my tendons and made my joints very dry.

Dosed 5x cissus XT a day and it did help the ningling injuries subside.
Need to try Achilles

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
I did not have this issue thankfully running epi, but week 3 out of 6 (my guess) I would up the EFAs/Omegas. Like said above i second that notion. Hope you your joints heal up man

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why do people think cissus is going to do much for this side effect of running epistane? TEST BASE PEOPLE, TEST. BASE.

Frank1983

Awards
I have to agree now. I upped my dose of dermacrine and my joints are dry but tolerable. Im still down with the cissus, but the test base helped a LOT.

Why do people think cissus is going to do much for this side effect of running epistane? TEST BASE PEOPLE, TEST. BASE.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have to agree now. I upped my dose of dermacrine and my joints are dry but tolerable. Im still down with the cissus, but the test base helped a LOT.
Because the underlying issue is lack of estrogen. LoL.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
Low estrogen will dry you out. Epi exacerbates this for sure.

Also common during prep weeks when many users increase AIs to lower estrogen to dry out.